ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 367
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:45 PM 04-20-2015
http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/ba...ds-a-new-home/

I really wish I could luck into finding something like this
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:06 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Never heard or saw of these Esprit's. Great cars? Or just cool?
I'd say great in their day. Of course, now that the newest ones are 15 years old, they're beginning to look dated and wouldn't keep up with today's high performance cars.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:33 PM 04-20-2015
So on my Craigslist ad, do I put my number in the ad or is that not recommended?
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:53 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
That would be a Caterham 7.

http://us.caterhamcars.com/
No it wouldn't. Does lotus make that car?

His would be the real thing
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:53 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So on my Craigslist ad, do I put my number in the ad or is that not recommended?
I always do
[Reply]
Brock 05:57 PM 04-20-2015
Write out some of the numbers to prevent phone number bots.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:59 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Yeah you make them click on it
[Reply]
lewdog 06:10 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Like...

Eight six seven 5 3 0 nine ?????????
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:14 PM 04-20-2015
Like...

Eight six seven 5 3 0 nine ?????????
It gives you an option to hide your info until they click on it. she puts it in your info on the posting but not in the body of the post
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:17 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
It gives you an option to hide your info until they click on it. Put it in your info on the posting but not in the body of the post
Let me clarify, I asked my wife how she doors it and she showed me the app on her phone where you make the add and enter all your info and she leaves the e mail blank and just puts in a number where it asks. Then she turns the phone number optio n on and doesn't post the number or any contact info in the body of the post.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:23 PM 04-20-2015
Let me clarify, I asked my wife how she doors it and she showed me the app on her phone where you make the add and enter all your info and she leaves the e mail blank and just puts in a number where it asks. Then she turns the phone number optio n on and doesn't post the number or any contact info in the body of the post.
I think I've got it correct without having it in the body. I've had about 6 different texts from people yesterday but no calls. The no calls worried my wife. Wife looked up the ad from her work computer and didn't know how people were contacting me since my number isn't listed. I told her I don't know but people are somehow getting my number. She thinks I should list it in the ad because she didn't know how to contact me and thinks others might not know either?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:39 PM 04-20-2015
If they can't figure it out then they probably will be too hard to sell to.

I usually do 99.9 percent of every deal by text.

Make sure you update regularly. Your market is a tough one on craigslist in regards to cars at least. I would say it posts triple per day compared to kc. It's one of the spots I always check.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 PM 04-20-2015
If they can't figure it out then they probably will be too hard to sell to.

I usually do 99.9 percent of every deal by text.

Make sure you update regularly. Your market is a tough one on craigslist in regards to cars at least. I would say it posts triple per day compared to kc. It's one of the spots I always check.
I think I figured it out. There's a reply button in the top left corner where you can click and see seller info including phone number. I am assuming most start with text until they get really interested.

I updated it more today so that will be the plan until it's sold. Had note left on my car the other day but that lady never got back to me. I have for sale signs in the front and back window so when I am out in public it gets more exposure.

Thanks for all your help.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:44 PM 04-20-2015
Motor?
2002 Saturn SC1 1.9.

BTW, I suggest listening to Jazz while working on the car. Keeps you mellow when you want to cuss. Slacker radio on the laptop...
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:45 PM 04-20-2015
I think I figured it out. There's a reply button in the top left corner where you can click and see seller info including phone number. I am assuming most start with text until they get really interested.

I updated it more today so that will be the plan until it's sold. Had note left on my car the other day but that lady never got back to me. I have for sale signs in the front and back window so when I am out in public it gets more exposure.

Thanks for all your help.
Yep reply button. I think there is a tab at the bottom that says " show contact info" too

Good luck
[Reply]
Page 33 of 367
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up