ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 300
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:03 PM 12-01-2014
Omg more zombies...seriously though it hopefully will pickup now
[Reply]
penguinz 02:35 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Omg more zombies...seriously though it hopefully will pickup now
It isn't about the zombies.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 03:14 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I liked Season 2.

:-)
I have said it before and I will say it again, FMB has my utmost respect when it comes to his opinion. More times than not, I believe I am wrong and he is right. But with season 2, I just cant jump on board that it was character development and not a lurching mess of a season.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:44 PM 12-01-2014
I'd like to thank the official walking dead Facebook page for spoiling the entire episode 20 minutes after it aired in the eastern/central timezone. I'm sure the mountain/Pacific and all other timezones appreciated it as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:45 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'd like to thank the official walking dead Facebook page for spoiling the entire episode 20 minutes after it aired in the eastern/central timezone. I'm sure the mountain/Pacific and all other timezones appreciated it as well.
That happend to me....I was pissed. Actually alot of people were. Not smart
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:47 PM 12-01-2014
That happend to me....I was pissed. Actually alot of people were. Not smart
I've never seen them do shit like that before. Total bush league bullshit.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:51 PM 12-01-2014
I've never seen them do shit like that before. Total bush league bullshit.
Me either....i usually avoid twitter to avoid people spoiling it. As of 45 min ago they apologized for it via Facebook saying they jumped the gun and it won't happen again. Atleast they owned it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:54 PM 12-01-2014
Screenshot of apology
Attached: uploadfromtaptalk1417485226162.jpg (54.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:58 PM 12-01-2014
Screenshot of apology
I had no doubt they'd apologize. They probably lost a ton of followers on FB. I unfollowed their posts because of it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:02 PM 12-01-2014
I had no doubt they'd apologize. They probably lost a ton of followers on FB. I unfollowed their posts because of it.
I did as well....as I left the chiefs game I opened the app and that damn image was the first thing I saw. Tried to warn the wife at home not to look but it was too late. Huge mistake... I avoid this thread and twitter exclusively cause of spoilers. Its one thing to have post with more info but a dam image? Really?!
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:03 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Spoiler!
I'm also glad we can move on from the hospital, lets start the next half of the season by running up on this supposedly even more terrifying than Terminus group of baddies.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:06 PM 12-01-2014
I did as well....as I left the chiefs game I opened the app and that damn image was the first thing I saw. Tried to warn the wife at home not to look but it was too late. Huge mistake... I avoid this thread and twitter exclusively cause of spoilers. Its one thing to have post with more info but a dam image? Really?!
Exactly. I didn't come into this thread for a week because I was an episode behind.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:15 PM 12-01-2014
Yeah, I heard about the FB thing. I know a lot of people were really fucking pissed off. I don't know why people have to be the "1st" to get shit out like that. Christ, use your brain.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:28 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Yeah, I heard about the FB thing. I know a lot of people were really fucking pissed off. I don't know why people have to be the "1st" to get shit out like that. Christ, use your brain.
It's a little more of a nightmare with a show like TWD, because it's immediately followed by TD which is a live show with live social media participation. And Hardwick hosts, so I assume it's recorded on the west coast.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:07 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by gopack_vag:
The writers for this show really just suck. They pick a random plot (something that is only a mere footnote in the comics) and run with it for weeks. IE the weeks and weeks of the governor war that was coming (for nobody to be shot and the assualt to just run away), and then this years episodes are mostly just filler.

I'm sure the LOST fanbois are loving it, but the show has really lost it's luster.
Quit watching, you literally must hate every show for not being A++++ everyweek with action.. Fuck story and character building..
[Reply]
Page 33 of 300
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up