« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:55 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If that one statement by Gay is enough for the Bengals to suddenly adjust their offense or play harder then we are in good shape. Doubt that statement will matter after the game Sunday.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He didn't say anything. He literally said "nothing".
To be clear I don't think the comments are obnoxious. Normally I wouldn't care at all. I just like the vibe where they were doing all the talking and we were saying nothing. He did literally say the word nothing but it was certainly implied to be an insult that nothing about the Bengals scares him.
[Reply]
Whatever 02:06 PM 01-26-2023
As a Bengals fan, I feel the need to comment on a few things.

The Burrow vs Mahomes thing is a bit silly to me. Both are great QB's. I really don't have an issue with people saying Mahomes is QB1, as he does have a better resume at this point. However, this character discussion is stupid. I get Mahomes is your guy. I get that you don't like Burrow because he owns Kansas City and may decide to raise your rent without notice. However, don't try to put a guy who rolls with trash like Brittany Matthews and that little beotch Jackson in his entourage on some kind of moral pedestal. The company you keep says as much about you as the words you speak.

I'm also surprised at how offended some of you are about the Chiefs being the underdog. Objectively, at what position groups are the Chiefs better? TE, definitely. OL. Even if we give you QB in a vacuum, Mahomes isn't 100% and there isn't much of a gap.

I don't really get how you guys think being doubted is some big psychological advantage for the Chiefs. Weren't the Bills the preseason darlings in the AFC? KC should have been fired up to beat them this year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost. KC definitely had to be fired up to beat the Bengals earlier this year after losing to them twice last year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost that one, too. That's not how the Chiefs seem to be wired, psychologically. The Chiefs are a team that gains confidence from being lauded by the media. They are not a team that has shown any ability to gain added motivation from being doubted. In fact, it seems to shake KC's confidence and makes them press. Why did Mahomes push Reid to go for on 4th down at the end of the first half in the AFCCG? Because the 2nd half comeback from the regular season matchup was in his head. He was pressing. Why did Kelce get stripped trying to do too much earlier this year? He was pressing.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:10 PM 01-26-2023
yawn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:12 PM 01-26-2023
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:14 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:

The Burrow vs Mahomes thing is a bit silly to me. Both are great QB's. I really don't have an issue with people saying Mahomes is QB1, as he does have a better resume at this point. However, this character discussion is stupid. I get Mahomes is your guy. I get that you don't like Burrow because he owns Kansas City and may decide to raise your rent without notice. However, don't try to put a guy who rolls with trash like Brittany Matthews and that little beotch Jackson in his entourage on some kind of moral pedestal. The company you keep says as much about you as the words you speak.

I'm also surprised at how offended some of you are about the Chiefs being the underdog. Objectively, at what position groups are the Chiefs better? TE, definitely. OL. Even if we give you QB in a vacuum, Mahomes isn't 100% and there isn't much of a gap.

I don't really get how you guys think being doubted is some big psychological advantage for the Chiefs. Weren't the Bills the preseason darlings in the AFC? KC should have been fired up to beat them this year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost. KC definitely had to be fired up to beat the Bengals earlier this year after losing to them twice last year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost that one, too. That's not how the Chiefs seem to be wired, psychologically. The Chiefs are a team that gains confidence from being lauded by the media. They are not a team that has shown any ability to gain added motivation from being doubted. In fact, it seems to shake KC's confidence and makes them press. Why did Mahomes push Reid to go for on 4th down at the end of the first half in the AFCCG? Because the 2nd half comeback from the regular season matchup was in his head. He was pressing. Why did Kelce get stripped trying to do too much earlier this year? He was pressing.
EFP, queer.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:15 PM 01-26-2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:18 PM 01-26-2023
I can't think of anything bad to say about Mahomes, but uh, what about his brother?

No decent person has a brother like that!

:-)
[Reply]
Reroka 02:19 PM 01-26-2023
This thread is why I mostly read on here and not post as much as others.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:21 PM 01-26-2023
That was a pretty stiff shot at Brittany, tbf
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 02:27 PM 01-26-2023

[Reply]
Frazod 02:29 PM 01-26-2023
So nice that the fucking hill people from Justified have internet access now. Yay.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:30 PM 01-26-2023

I feel the need to comment that you can go fuck your mother after I’m done with her..
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:30 PM 01-26-2023

[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:33 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
If you can't tell the difference between shit and skyline, you have more problems than you realize.
The fact that you think there is a difference suggests some rather disturbing problems of your own.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:34 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just like us saying we wanted the Bengals to win for HFA and revenge, etc... be careful what you wish for. The road to championships is rarely paved through the toughest possible teams/circumstances.

And we all know one legged Mahomes is only like the 3rd best QB in the league.
That was a funny segment.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 272
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up