ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 326 of 352
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330336 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:34 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I started with a couple of Final Four shirts last week. I bought 2 Championship shirts on Monday from Fanatics. I went into Rally House yesterday and bought a couple more shirts and a Koozie. Today, I got back on fanatics and ordered a license plate, pilsner glass, garden flag, shot glass, bottle wrap, and lanyard (for my son). I think I may have a problem. :-)
:-)

I was eyeing the license plate frame last night and wondered if getting the shot glass on top of the others was too many... and would have grabbed the lanyard if I didn't work from home.

If nothing else, it's fun scrolling through all of that stuff to see what all they'll slap a National Champions sticker on.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:45 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We have seen the pics. As an adult you’re head doesn’t get bigger. Welll unless you take steroids.
It's actually HGH that makes your noggin grow, not the juice.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:54 PM 04-07-2022
I started with a couple of Final Four shirts last week. I bought 2 Championship shirts on Monday from Fanatics. I went into Rally House yesterday and bought a couple more shirts and a Koozie. Today, I got back on fanatics and ordered a license plate, pilsner glass, garden flag, shot glass, bottle wrap, and lanyard (for my son). I think I may have a problem. :-)
Settle down. You gotta buy stuff for tailgating next year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:56 PM 04-07-2022

@KUHoops only had 2 players in its rotation that were top 100 recruits per RSCI

Since 2001 when the service began, no national champion had ever had less than 4 top 100 players in its rotation (h/t @TheAthletic & @CJMooreHoops) pic.twitter.com/QUZQnh99ai

— FOX College Hoops (@CBBonFOX) April 7, 2022

[Reply]
DJay23 06:06 PM 04-07-2022
Celebrating a national championship is never a problem.

I don't shell out the money to travel, stay in hotels, and go to these games, the least I can do is to buy a few trinkets to remind me of it.
[Reply]
DJay23 06:07 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
One of the KC sports radio stations had a Duke reporter on a few weeks back. He said that it’s basically been known that K was just a figurehead these last few seasons. He apparently didn’t handle much of the player development, X’s and O’s, or recruiting unless he needed to.

He seems to think that there won’t really be much of a transition at this point.
Ha! There's no way that megalomaniac didn't have his dirty hands in everything that went on there.
[Reply]
DJay23 06:13 PM 04-07-2022
Shopping for championship stuff comes with some FOMO for me. I live halfway across the country so I can't just drive to Lawrence and go to one of the bookstores or Jock's Nitch or something and pick up a T Shirt. IF I see one on Fanatics I like, I figure there is a clock on how long that will be available before some other KU fan snaps it up.
[Reply]
DJay23 06:15 PM 04-07-2022
This guy makes vinyl championship banners for a lot of teams.
I have the mini versions for the Royals, Chiefs, and KU.
I have them hanging in my classroom, they look pretty sweet. Anyway, he's a reasonable guy, he only has the KU ones because I asked him to make them!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw..._skc=120&rt=nc
[Reply]
Lzen 07:10 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Celebrating a national championship is never a problem.

I don't shell out the money to travel, stay in hotels, and go to these games, the least I can do is to buy a few trinkets to remind me of it.
I was reading on the Phog about some people who had gone down to the Final Four in New Orleans. Man, I would like to go back and visit NOLA but I can't afford the prices for that kind of event. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:12 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Shopping for championship stuff comes with some FOMO for me. I live halfway across the country so I can't just drive to Lawrence and go to one of the bookstores or Jock's Nitch or something and pick up a T Shirt. IF I see one on Fanatics I like, I figure there is a clock on how long that will be available before some other KU fan snaps it up.
Rally House here had a limited supply of items. I specifically wanted a championship license plate and pilsner glass but they didn't have those. Fanatics has a ton of items that, like Bearcat said, they will put a championship logo on. And suckers like me eat it up. :-)
[Reply]
Monty 07:57 AM 04-08-2022
Rally House here had a limited supply of items. I specifically wanted a championship license plate and pilsner glass but they didn't have those. Fanatics has a ton of items that, like Bearcat said, they will put a championship logo on. And suckers like me eat it up. :-)
You’re not the only one. 😎
[Reply]
Lzen 08:37 AM 04-08-2022

[Reply]
DJay23 08:52 AM 04-08-2022
Oh absolutely. So far I've gotten a hoodie, license plate frame, 2 magnets, and 2 decals.

I'd want a hat but can't find one I like. I'll also buy a new banner to hang, plus the commemorative SI cover. I'm looking at buying a mini version of the Pay Heed sign too.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 AM 04-08-2022
Hard to argue.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:41 AM 04-08-2022
What recruits would you say that we've lost specifically because of FBI? I know there is little actual proof that is the reason but I'd say Tyty for one.

Anyone else have a guess?
[Reply]
Page 326 of 352
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330336 > Last »
Up