ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 326 of 335
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:52 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Not sure I could binge watch all of it in a weekend. Maybe if I was sick and didn't have the energy to do anything else.
This is how my wife got hooked. She was sick, HBO had a free preview weekend and she binged the first 4 seasons.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:15 AM 02-01-2017
So my daughter wanted to watch this ridiculous Mia and Me show on Netflix.

I thought the main character looked familiar so I looked her up. Sure enough...

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Hawk 03:05 PM 02-03-2017
Nice! She has some pretty damn perect tits.

more examples:

[Reply]
Holladay 05:42 AM 02-07-2017
Kinda sucked. My son, all of 13, now 18, told me about a movie I must watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I watched it and about fell out of my chair when the moron asked, "I hope you like anal". He did not watch that in MY house.

I went up stairs to the family room TV and used the V-chip thingie to rate PG and below. Comes to find out the "Gladiator", "Sparticus", the Starz movies are NA. Thus by passed the rating system.

Then realized that he has a Laptop, and friends with Laptops and nothing really that I could do.

So goes the Sears catalog with the bra and panty section.

BTW, the Game of Thrones movies are awesome...just not for a 13 yr old. I have not read the books. I don't think I could remember all the names and houses:-)
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:18 AM 02-07-2017
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Kinda sucked. My son, all of 13, now 18, told me about a movie I must watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I watched it and about fell out of my chair when the moron asked, "I hope you like anal". He did not watch that in MY house.

I went up stairs to the family room TV and used the V-chip thingie to rate PG and below. Comes to find out the "Gladiator", "Sparticus", the Starz movies are NA. Thus by passed the rating system.

Then realized that he has a Laptop, and friends with Laptops and nothing really that I could do.

BTW, the Game of Thrones movies are awesome...just not for a 13 yr old. I have not read the books. I don't think I could remember all the names and houses:-)
What are these movies you speak of?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:30 AM 02-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
What are these movies you speak of?
The nudie movies on the hippity-hop box what brings the internet and popup boobies.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:00 AM 02-07-2017

Not trying to tell you how to parent but I can pretty much guarantee that he was hearing much worse from friends at school.
[Reply]
Holladay 01:57 PM 02-07-2017
Understand the hearing, we did the same stuff. But it was damn hard to the seeing part.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:30 PM 02-08-2017

I don't understand your complicated ways.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:13 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I don't understand your complicated ways.

[Reply]
Hawk 08:11 AM 02-09-2017

It's actually a LOT easier to remember the names and houses when reading the books because there is more context and detail, plus seeing them written down helps memory.

For non-readers who watch the show, I think it would help to have a little more background. This site is excellent, it has a brief summary or "scorecard" for each episode:

http://gotscorecards.us/category/got.../#.WJx3rm8rLIU

If you read the scorecard after watching each episode there's no spoilers but it helps give some extra background and context and helps identify and understand the characters better.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:00 AM 02-09-2017
Originally Posted by Hawk:
plus seeing them written down helps memory.
The ONE thing I haven't done.

Started the audiobooks after season 2, about 1/2way through ADWD now. Never touched a book yet, though.

I think I've mentioned it here before, but Roy Dotrice does an amazing job of giving nuance to the actual voice of every character's dialog in the series. One guy, five books, thousands of characters, and he remembers the quirks and intonations of every single one.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:09 AM 02-09-2017
Dotrice was amazing for the first three audiobooks, he really brought all the characters to life with their individual sounds, but I was disappointed with his effort on the last one. He kept calling Catlyn Stark "Kate-lin", and other small nuances that weren't evident in the first three he narrated.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02-21-2017, 07:01 PM
This message has been deleted by KCUnited.
KCUnited 07:05 PM 02-21-2017
New Arya trailer looks set in the future.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
alanm 10:52 AM 02-22-2017
Does anyone know when the new season starts?
[Reply]
Page 326 of 335
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330 > Last »
Up