ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 320 of 660
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330370420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
kstater 05:01 PM 02-28-2009
Chiefs trade for a QB. In classic GoChiefs fashion, he tries to hard to get the attention back on him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:18 PM 02-28-2009
All else being equal, would you rather lose your virginity to a 30-year old white chick or a 32-year old mexican chick? I guess the mexican has bigger boobs.
[Reply]
The Buddha 10:47 PM 02-28-2009
Sex is horribly overrated. If it weren't for the biological compulsion to fornicate, I could go my whole life and NEVER have sex again.

Just have sex with one and roll with it.
[Reply]
The Buddha 10:53 PM 02-28-2009
If it makes you feel any better, Claythan, I screwed up with the girl I was going after.

I have bipolar, and have been totally manic lately. Well yesterday, I ended up calling her a bitch cause she wasn't wearing the Mardi Gras beads I got her. I meant it playfully, but when I get like that I go too far. I also at one point the other night in my manic phase told everyone at a party I was Jesus Christ. Needless to say, that group of people will not be inviting me back.

Then halfway through today I totally crashed, and ended up really upsetting her cause I guess I flipped out on her (I don't remember what I did). I finally had to tell her why I was acting the way I was, but needless to say any mojo I may have had going has been DESTROYED.

Oh well... Just think, Claythan, it can always be worse.
[Reply]
luv 10:55 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by The Buddha:
If it makes you feel any better, Claythan, I screwed up with the girl I was going after.

I have bipolar, and have been totally manic lately. Well yesterday, I ended up calling her a bitch cause she wasn't wearing the Mardi Gras beads I got her. I meant it playfully, but when I get like that I go too far. I also at one point the other night in my manic phase told everyone at a party I was Jesus Christ. Needless to say, that group of people will not be inviting me back.

Then halfway through today I totally crashed, and ended up really upsetting her cause I guess I flipped out on her (I don't remember what I did). I finally had to tell her why I was acting the way I was, but needless to say any mojo I may have had going has been DESTROYED.

Oh well... Just think, Claythan, it can always be worse.
There's always badgirl.
[Reply]
The Buddha 10:58 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
There's always badgirl.
See, that's how I talk to people when I'm all manic. And then you have times like now where I just feel like crawling into a hole.

I'm sure she's really nice and all, but I'm thinking right now it'd be best for her and anyone else to stay away from me. As a matter of fact, that's what I'm going to tell the girl at work. I'm just going to say, "I don't think its a good idea for you to hang around me cause I'm unstable and just end up hurting those close to me."

But then, in a month or so, I'll be back on here telling everyone I'm the reincarnation of Elvis himself. I might even try and tell you I'm the messiah, if its bad enough.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:19 PM 02-28-2009
What's your medicine regimen like?
[Reply]
The Buddha 11:23 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
What's your medicine regimen like?
See, that's the problem. I'm on meds for depression, but not bipolar. So it just seems to me the lows more manageable, but I still walk around SERIOUSLY thinking I'm some sort of perfect being some times. I honestly feel like I'm better than others, and that everyone else is a loser, and I don't wanna be like that... that's horrible!

I'm going to go to a new doctor, tell him, "Look, I'm no physician, but I know a bit about myself and psychology, and I SERIOUSLY think I need to be treated for bipolar as opposed to straight depression."

Its weird, though. Cause I don't care when I'm manic. Its afterward when I realize what I've done.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:26 PM 02-28-2009
See, that's the problem. I'm on meds for depression, but not bipolar. So it just seems to me the lows more manageable, but I still walk around SERIOUSLY thinking I'm some sort of perfect being some times. I honestly feel like I'm better than others, and that everyone else is a loser, and I don't wanna be like that... that's horrible!

I'm going to go to a new doctor, tell him, "Look, I'm no physician, but I know a bit about myself and psychology, and I SERIOUSLY think I need to be treated for bipolar as opposed to straight depression."

Its weird, though. Cause I don't care when I'm manic. Its afterward when I realize what I've done.
Most of the time people will like you better when you're manic. I've studied it pretty extensively, before jumping on lithium carbonite take a good look at Abilify. Lithium is a crazy drug and should be used as a last resort.

Definitely go see a doctor though. I could probably guess some traits in your life that leaves you pretty unhappy. With the right mix of medicine, you'll be much happier. Just understand that it may take a few tries to get it right. Don't give up.
[Reply]
luv 11:28 PM 02-28-2009

That sounds familiar. I do things even when I tell myself it's not a good idea. A little while later, I know I'm going to regret it. I think mine is more in the line of acting in a manner that gets the type of reaction that I expect to get, instead of waiting to see how the person really feels. A defense mechanism of sorts that continually bites me in the ass. It's like I don't expect people to like me, so I give them reasons not to. Like I'm sabotaging myself.
[Reply]
The Buddha 11:34 PM 02-28-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Most of the time people will like you better when you're manic. I've studied it pretty extensively, before jumping on lithium carbonite take a good look at Abilify. Lithium is a crazy drug and should be used as a last resort.

Definitely go see a doctor though. I could probably guess some traits in your life that leaves you pretty unhappy. With the right mix of medicine, you'll be much happier. Just understand that it may take a few tries to get it right. Don't give up.
Thanks. Lets get back to getting Claythan laid. :-)

That sounds familiar. I do things even when I tell myself it's not a good idea. A little while later, I know I'm going to regret it. I think mine is more in the line of acting in a manner that gets the type of reaction that I expect to get, instead of waiting to see how the person really feels. A defense mechanism of sorts that continually bites me in the ass. It's like I don't expect people to like me, so I give them reasons not to. Like I'm sabotaging myself.
With me, I'm like, "F*CK THEM, I can do whatever I want!" And a lot of times I can't remember what I'm telling people. Its only after days or weeks that I realize how I've been acting.

Like I told this girl's friend she'd look better with breast implants. That's a HORRIBLE thing to say to someone, yet she hates me now, and for good reason. The funny part is I really like her, and kinda have a crush on her.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:50 AM 03-01-2009
There's always badgirl.
Wow. You just can not keep other girl's names out of your mouth.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:53 AM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
WTF is wrong with many of you?! To those good girls out there, my apologies, this isnt meant towards you. But I am disgusted with 80% of females..
Are you going to post that on your dating site?
I bet it would totally garner the affection of some sad eager dork looking to change your perception.

Not me. I'd run from a guy that sounded so angry. But you weren't talking to me.

And pick the Mexican. She won't be as lazy in bed.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:15 AM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Wow. You just can not keep other girl's names out of your mouth.
I'd like to see HER in her mouth.

[Reply]
The Buddha 11:54 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Wow. You just can not keep other girl's tongues out of your mouth.
Fixed your post... sorry luv!

I told the girl I was talking to why I was so weird. I told her it would be best with how I am if we didn't really hang out or anything, cause I'll end up flipping out and calling her a c*nt or something. I already called her a bitch, and I don't even remember doing it (I get manic like that).

So, who knows. I'm wanting to go partying with some friends, maybe I can get lucky and kiss some girl at a bar. That would make me feel better. :-)

And if you're wondering why I'm spilling my guts to a buncha football fans, its because it feels good to tell a group of strangers, and plus I'm sure some of you find this entertaining in a f*cked up, soap-opera sort of way :-)
[Reply]
Page 320 of 660
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330370420 > Last »
Up