ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 320 of 432
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330370420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:02 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OTOH, WTH is wrong with Baylor lately?
I think KU broke them.

They were rolling then drew started complaining about the refs to the sideline reporter. Probably did in the locker room too. They got soft.
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you heard about “private practice”? It’s where self lets one player shoot on his own while the rest of the guys scrimmage. Self exempts them.

In the past ten years only 2 guys got this privilege. Name them.
Wilson
Releford.

My guess.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:05 PM 03-09-2023
Have you heard about “private practice”? It’s where self lets one player shoot on his own while the rest of the guys scrimmage. Self exempts them.

I’ll guess Mason and Graham
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:07 PM 03-09-2023

Pettiford and Yesafu
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:38 PM 03-09-2023

Harris and Mason
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:18 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Calm down, you’re only playing one more game.
I expect this to age about as well as “you’re not winning the Big 12 this year.” :-)
[Reply]
Pants 12:34 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Harris and Mason
I bet it was Garrett and Harris.
[Reply]
Pants 12:36 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If it was a stent put in his heart artery, it takes weeks, sometimes months to resume normal activity.
And what exactly are you basing this on?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:22 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pants:
And what exactly are you basing this on?
10 years of ICU experience taking care of post-op heart surgery patients, including at KU medical center?

That time frame mentioned above was if its the one artery widely known as the windowmaker. Its the only one that provides blood to 1/2 your heart muscle. Your heart is a muscle, it loses its supply of blood in that artery it quits functioning, immediately.

I have absolutely no idea which artery was stunted. Some stunts could be out patient. Some recoveries are a week. Until they say which one it was, we don't know if he can coach in the tournament. He goes back too early, messes up the stunt, they have to go back in and correct it.

Lets all hope it wasn't the windowmaker artery. It if wasn't, he's got a chance to coach in the tourney. I did a rotation at KU medical centers cardiac unit, they are top shelf. He's getting great care.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:26 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
10 years of ICU experience taking care of post-op heart surgery patients, including at KU medical center?

That time frame mentioned above was if its the one artery widely known as the windowmaker. Its the only one that provides blood to 1/2 your heart muscle. Your heart is a muscle, it loses its supply of blood in that artery it quits functioning, immediately.

I have absolutely no idea which artery was stunted. Some stunts could be out patient. Some recoveries are a week. Until they say which one it was, we don't know if he can coach in the tournament. He goes back too early, messes up the stunt, they have to go back in and correct it.

Lets all hope it wasn't the windowmaker artery. It if wasn't, he's got a chance to coach in the tourney. I did a rotation at KU medical centers cardiac unit, they are top shelf. He's getting great care.
So essentially what you are saying is we just need to put Self down. He's no good to us any longer.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:32 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
So essentially what you are saying is we just need to put Self down. He's no good to us any longer.
Bite your tongue! :-)

He has a commit to Mo State running his offense. KJ holding his own inside. Proving again he doesn't need top 10 recruits to win because he is the best coach in college basketball. Not even close.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:32 AM 03-10-2023
Or he had a dizzy spell and got rushed to the hospital, where they're being cautious. I dunno... how the f*** people are coming up with anything and everything when there literally is zero info on what happened is nuts.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Or he had a dizzy spell and got rushed to the hospital, where they're being cautious. I dunno... how the f*** people are coming up with anything and everything when there literally is zero info on what happened is nuts.
It was announced publicly he had a stunt put in an artery. Again, depending on which one, decides big deal or not.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:44 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Welcome to the modern "media". Speculation runs wild and partial truths, or outright fiction becomes the news.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:57 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Guess I just care more than everyone else. You are "FirstName 'HOCKEY' LastName" in my phone. Guess that's why I'm not allowed in the mod lounge anyone. I care too much.
Now I'm curious how you have me listed.

I have you simply as your real first name and last name.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:59 AM 03-10-2023
Kelly Oubre, Devonte

It’s like a 90min session where they take a walk-on and a manager or two and run double and triple teams at you. And you shoot a thousand times. Gotta be special to get your own practices
[Reply]
Page 320 of 432
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330370420 > Last »
Up