ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) The drops are fucking hilarious in All Madden.
increase catch slider, then

not hard
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:27 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Has Madden ever had Harlan? He’s my favorite voice
No but 2k nba did/does. Incredible game series that achieves what Madden should be.

Gameplay/presentation/announcing/customization all top notch. Imagine what we'd have if 2k still made NFL games....wow
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:55 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Has Madden ever had Harlan? He’s my favorite voice
I believe(I maybe wrong) that 08 Madden Had Harlin.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 PM 09-04-2023
It's always been Madden and Summerall, Madden and Michaels or the shit for brains they put in since

If they had any work ethic at EA they'd do AI Madden and Summerall and make BANK. If I can fucking do it on my home PC....come on man...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:03 AM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's always been Madden and Summerall, Madden and Michaels or the shit for brains they put in since

If they had any work ethic at EA they'd do AI Madden and Summerall and make BANK. If I can fucking do it on my home PC....come on man...
I'd prefer MULTIPLE announcing crews even fucking lesser known than listening to Gaudin drone on...AI makes anything achievable, but you know Ultimate Team is all they care about so Franchise has gone BACKWARDS since 08
[Reply]
wazu 09:16 AM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

This was my thinking. I'm sure there are some legal implications to impersonating dead people, but if they could clear those hurdles and get it done it would be amazing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 09-05-2023
I'm sure they'd have to pay the Madden estate money or something :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:32 AM 09-05-2023
Joined an online fantasy draft franchise league with my buddy for the lulz.

I have 52 sacks in 4 games, 3ff, and 5 INT, while surrendering just 435 yards of offense.

Brian Burns 14 sacks

Micah Parsons 16.5 sacks

Shaq Leonard 11.5 sacks

King Felix 12 sacks

Yannick Ngakoue .5 sack

It's hilarious.

Oh, and anyone altering ALL MADDEN sliders to make things easier, well, you're not really playing All Madden anymore now are you?

Herp derp if the hardest setting is too hard turn your sliders up to make it easier. Just play on rookie if you're gonna do that.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09-05-2023, 10:41 AM
This message has been deleted by Wallcrawler.
Wallcrawler 10:53 AM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Damn you’re right. This works. Thanks, I need it now that I’ve graduated to All Pro. My offense isn’t blowing teams off the field anymore.
Remember that you can double shade your coverages as well. If you have some asshole repeatedly running drags or crosses, press Y (triangle on PS) and left on the right stick to shade inside, and then immediately follow that up with pressing Y and down on the right stick to shade underneath.

In your coaching set your hook and curl zones at 10 yards, and personally I set my flat zones at 30 yards to brick the streak/corner route combination.

So if you see someone running deep all the time and hitting the easy corner route, highlight your safety over there press A (x on ps) and move him into that flat zone assignment and ge will be waiting right there to pick that corner route.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:59 PM 09-05-2023
I’m enjoying the game quite a bit. I’m always honest with my Madden thoughts and they are onto something pretty decent gameplay wise. Best Madden in a few years without a doubt.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:58 PM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I’m enjoying the game quite a bit. I’m always honest with my Madden thoughts and they are onto something pretty decent gameplay wise. Best Madden in a few years without a doubt.
Now stomp Clay again at it :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 PM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Joined an online fantasy draft franchise league with my buddy for the lulz.

I have 52 sacks in 4 games, 3ff, and 5 INT, while surrendering just 435 yards of offense.

Brian Burns 14 sacks

Micah Parsons 16.5 sacks

Shaq Leonard 11.5 sacks

King Felix 12 sacks

Yannick Ngakoue .5 sack

It's hilarious.

Oh, and anyone altering ALL MADDEN sliders to make things easier, well, you're not really playing All Madden anymore now are you?

Herp derp if the hardest setting is too hard turn your sliders up to make it easier. Just play on rookie if you're gonna do that.
As opposed to slumming on all Pro or bragging about sack numbers on pro using nano blitz :-)..ya it's the solution to getting better. Start slow and work up to balance Sim stats.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:31 AM 09-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Now stomp Clay again at it :-)
Not sure if that’ll happen this year or not, but if he’s ever up for it we can schedule a time and I’d show him how rusty I am :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM 09-07-2023
Well I got ten days, maybe it's time. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:31 PM 09-08-2023
Yes....yes.
[Reply]
wazu 09-09-2023, 11:11 AM
This message has been deleted by wazu. Reason: nm, figured it out.
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Up