ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Jr signs with Bengals
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:19 PM 03-15-2023

Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal. pic.twitter.com/GFFZX0zLrs

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
Hoover 02:11 PM 03-17-2023
Jawaan looks way better in a suit. That's why Clark signed him.

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:44 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
One of the first comments I saw in the Reddit thread about JW trade request is him giving up 12 sacks. This is exactly what I mean when it comes to rhetoric, narrative, perception.

OB has this perception that he doesn't give up sacks? If we had Burrow or just about any other QB, OB would've led the league in sacks allowed last year.

For the record JW isn't good. I pointed that out when people were whining that the Bengals had a backup LT in the playoffs - it might've even been an upgrade for them, who knows. But that's exactly the point. OB won't be some huge upgrade either. He's gonna give up the same amount of pressures (a lot), I guess we'll see if Burrow finally learns to throw it away rather than eating the sack and making his OL look even worse.
I'd agree that Carman was an upgrade to Jonah in the playoffs. It was the right side of the line that killed them the last 2 years.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:46 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So has the resident Bengals fan been sufficiently ridiculed yet for saying this would never happen?
WTF are you talking about?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:48 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Looks like the Bengals have to go tackle early in the draft. Like to see them go into the season with OBJ and a rookie as their tackles.
I'd love to get Darnell Wright but i don't think he'll drop that far now. Carman and Collins will be in the mix for RT. I'd say there's a chance they still take a RT in rd1, other than Wright, but the percentage of that chance is pretty small.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:49 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Manzier
I refuse to accept that has any association with man. :-)

Bitchtits needs a bra.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:51 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
I guess they never noticed his feet with them ta ta’s staring them in the face
Triple G's! Put that on a fucking shirt!
[Reply]
tredadda 03:37 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Orlando's body language in the press conference podium didn't exactly scream "trilled to be here". I saw the face of a guy that looked not too happy. Certainly a sign of things to come.
Remember what he was supposedly asking for and what he eventually got? If that isn’t a gut punch then I don’t know what is.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:44 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Remember what he was supposedly asking for and what he eventually got? If that isn’t a gut punch then I don’t know what is.
To be fair, that gut can absorb a lot of punches.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:05 PM 03-17-2023
Orlando's body language in the press conference podium didn't exactly scream "trilled to be here". I saw the face of a guy that looked not too happy. Certainly a sign of things to come.
Kept repeating "I'm a Left Tackle! I'm a Left Tackle!"
[Reply]
saturnknts 06:29 PM 03-17-2023
I'm wondering if the Chiefs were offering for him to be the RT and that's when he decided to go to Cincy at such a low pay deal. That way he can still say he's a LT.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:30 PM 03-17-2023
He is having that "I made the wrong decision" moment, I assure you.:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:41 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Jawaan looks way better in a suit. That's why Clark signed him.

This man means business.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:46 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by saturnknts:
I'm wondering if the Chiefs were offering for him to be the RT and that's when he decided to go to Cincy at such a low pay deal. That way he can still say he's a LT.
Pretty sure Veach uttered the word "tag" and that ended the conversation right there. But who knows? He's gone. I'm glad he helped us win another SB, and wish him well. But also glad we aren't paying him Trent W. money for slightly better than average LT play.
[Reply]
dtrain 07:23 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jiggle, tubby

You can tell he doesn't work out no where near as hard as JT!!!
[Reply]
Chief3188 07:53 PM 03-17-2023
Look at that boys double d's jiggling down the steps. He is a massive human but he does not put in a lot of time on his strength and physique.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up