ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:35 AM 03-26-2023
OBJ brings with him his own particular kind of drama. On and off the field. He's a beast though.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-26-2023, 11:40 AM
This message has been deleted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!.
Sure-Oz 08:59 PM 03-27-2023
https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/sta...ipSgw3Zkw&s=19
[Reply]
BossChief 09:16 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Interesting. Solid source. Andy seemed to kinda like the idea, too.

Sure would make for a nearly ideal offense, if able to stay healthy.

OBJ
Toney
Skyy
Draft pick in first 3 rounds
MVS
Watson

Potentially a full blown elite WR group if a miracle happens and Toney can stay healthy the whole year.

But who knows? I also love the idea of attacking WR like BV attacked corner last year. Move up for a top guy then draft a few more later on. We have a ton of late picks.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:17 PM 03-27-2023
I think there’s a good chance that this happens. And even though he’s kind of a douchebag, I think it’s the right move. They can rein him in. Get him for a year or so while he’s fairly cheap and then let him walk.

It’s awesome that KC won the SB, but one thing I heard a lot from opposing fans last season is that they didn’t fear the Chiefs anymore. If Beckham/Toney were to stay healthy, along with Kelce and hopefully improved pass-blocking, this offense would be feared again. And explosive.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:42 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
one thing I heard a lot from opposing fans last season is that they didn’t fear the Chiefs anymore.
Yeah but remember they can doubt the Chiefs. They can dislike the Chiefs. They can disrespect the Chiefs. They’re gonna have to deal with the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:11 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think there’s a good chance that this happens. And even though he’s kind of a douchebag, I think it’s the right move. They can rein him in. Get him for a year or so while he’s fairly cheap and then let him walk.

It’s awesome that KC won the SB, but one thing I heard a lot from opposing fans last season is that they didn’t fear the Chiefs anymore. If Beckham/Toney were to stay healthy, along with Kelce and hopefully improved pass-blocking, this offense would be feared again. And explosive.
Feared again? Chiefs had a historically efficient offense last year.

Just trying to avoid regression at this point.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:17 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Love JWat probably returning.

Dude was nails as a WR4-5.

Also, with $5.1M in cap soace, gonna need a Jones extension or another restructure.
[Reply]
TEX 09:01 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Interesting. Solid source. Andy seemed to kinda like the idea, too.

Sure would make for a nearly ideal offense, if able to stay healthy.

OBJ
Toney
Skyy
Draft pick in first 3 rounds
MVS
Watson

Potentially a full blown elite WR group if a miracle happens and Toney can stay healthy the whole year.
The emperor has no clothes. I do not get all the Skyy Moore love. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:03 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
no thanks

:-) disgusting person
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 03-28-2023
They really seem to want OBJ according to Taylor. Wonder what the hold up is.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
What did he say?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:23 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What did he say?
All Taylor has in his article is this:

Originally Posted by :
The Chiefs will continue to pursue a deal with Odell Beckham Jr., the talented veteran receiver they’ve coveted for almost two years.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:24 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Feared again? Chiefs had a historically efficient offense last year.

Just trying to avoid regression at this point.
True. But next year they might be able to have an offense that's historically efficient AND historically explosive/productive. Aim high.

People don't fear death by a thousand paper cuts. They fear players who can take it to the house on any given play. And the more plays you have to run to score, the more opportunities for game-changing mistakes.

Plus, at the end of the day....this is entertainment. Of course we prioritize winning over everything else, but as a fan, I also want maximum entertainment. Last year was awesome, but I'd like to see Mahomes with the ability to put all his talents on display each week, without having to rely on Andy out-scheming teams or using trickery. Just line up and dominate.
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-) disgusting person
Yep. He's a turd boy for sure. But he can play, and he knows it.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:43 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Most assuredly money. Didn't he put out a tweet saying "4 ain't enough" not too long ago?
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up