ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ankle injury for Smith. I'd guess he's gutting it out.
Exactly.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 AM 09-27-2022

This is why maybe we shouldn't act like we have a clue what's happening sometimes.
Schwartz Fight!!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:44 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because he's been a gameday inactive.

But when your 'starting runningback' gets zero yards rushing on the day, something has to change.

I'd get Jones ramped up sooner rather than later. I don't think you can have 4 gameday RBs and I don't want to deactivate McKinnon. So it comes down to Pacheco or MEH. They ain't sitting MEH.

Jones is the best pure ballcarrier we have. It's time to stop pretending that's not the case because he didn't pick up the offense as quickly as you'd like in camp.
Something has to change then. CEH isn't working out and I'm not sitting McKinnon either. So is Pacheco worth having on the gameday roster just for kick returns?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:45 AM 09-27-2022
Ankle injury for Smith. I'd guess he's gutting it out.
Then sit him and put Allegretti in there. Right now his gutting it out is causing an issue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 AM 09-27-2022
Schwartz Fight!!!!!
doesn't matter what he says

a good RB finds the opening

CEH just isn't good
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:54 AM 09-27-2022
That should be a pretty basic jump cut/cutback for an NFL RB
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:00 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Something has to change then. CEH isn't working out and I'm not sitting McKinnon either. So is Pacheco worth having on the gameday roster just for kick returns?
I don't think he is, no.

If you're not going to commit to Pacheco as your RoJo 'backup' and McKinnon as your #3 and deactivating MEH, then you deactivate Pacheco at this point.

Kick returns are easy. Would I like to see Pachecko getting some live fire reps? Sure, but we need to do something about the running game. Hardman's dinged so maybe you don't expose him just yet, but if/when he's healthy again, put him back there (and on punt return) since he doesn't appear to be emerging as a genuine X receiver....again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:03 AM 09-27-2022
I don't think he is, no.

If you're not going to commit to Pacheco as your RoJo 'backup' and McKinnon as your #3 and deactivating MEH, then you deactivate Pacheco at this point.

Kick returns are easy. Would I like to see Pachecko getting some live fire reps? Sure, but we need to do something about the running game. Hardman's dinged so maybe you don't expose him just yet, but if/when he's healthy again, put him back there (and on punt return) since he doesn't appear to be emerging as a genuine X receiver....again.
Exactly. They either need to deactivate Pacheco or start getting him more carries in a game. Otherwise having Rojo on this roster is fucking pointless.
[Reply]
-King- 10:20 AM 09-27-2022

This is why maybe we shouldn't act like we have a clue what's happening sometimes.
I mean....I just posted Jonathan Taylor making that cut. He saw the hole and accelerated through it instantly. CEH started chopping his feet for no reason.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:40 AM 09-27-2022
I think the issue is Ceh doesn’t fumble and Pacheco does
[Reply]
FAX 11:26 AM 09-27-2022
I suggest that we add a HUD to Clyde's power ranger helmet.

FAX THE SOLUTIONIST
[Reply]
threebag 02:43 PM 09-27-2022
Schwartz Fight!!!!!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:57 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by FAX:
I suggest that we add a HUD to Clyde's power ranger helmet.

FAX THE SOLUTIONIST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 03:01 PM 09-27-2022
You know your RB is awesome when you combine lack of vision, no explosion and injury prone all together.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:08 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Shields68:
He should have had positive yards but I do not see him being able to make that cut to get to that hole.

It is beyond frustrating to watch this snap.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up