ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 40
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:03 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Last quote there should be a bannable offense.
Naw, just keep bringing up these stupid posts that he made to show everyone how ridiculous it is to overreact in the offseason.
[Reply]
O.city 08:05 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-)

Great ****ing call.

I still think there's a good chance they right the ship but, currently, I can't even argue with your prediction.
How about my gif usage
[Reply]
Lzen 08:06 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We will host another home AFC Championship game after Josh Allen injures himself running around. Then Frank Clark will decapitate Joe Burrow. Kevin Spacey will come onto the field and place his head in a box and send it to Burrow's family. It won't even say delicate on it because nobody cares.
Boy, that's quite different than what you were saying half a year ago.

I mean unless you are a Chiefs homer, the odds the Chiefs win the division are certainly below 50%. They may be ON PAR with the Broncos or just below.

It's possible no team in the division has a good chance to win it just based on how good every team is.

Broncos 35%
Chiefs 30%
Chargers 25%
Raiders 10%

[Reply]
Lzen 08:08 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
An Entourage reference to go with abject cowardice?

Needs more downvotes.
I will downvote him. But first he has to post pics from Belize of his fake internet gf .
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 AM 10-26-2022
Bwillie, at some point do you just say "ok, this is what I think, but it's likely the opposite will happen cause I'm a moron, so I'll say that"
[Reply]
Lzen 08:11 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

via GIPHY

Good work, man!

I wouldn't give virus too much flack. It was logical to think that Tampa wouldn't fall off for the reasons he posted. And we know Brady's history. Plus, the NFL always seems to want to help him. They could still win their division and then who knows. I hope they fall flat on their faces.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:20 AM 10-26-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lzen 08:29 AM 10-26-2022
I found Erdahl's comments. :-) And, apparently, James Jones was also a dummy.

https://youtube.com/shorts/r7be3tb2w4A?feature=share
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:35 AM 10-26-2022
Bwillie, at some point do you just say "ok, this is what I think, but it's likely the opposite will happen cause I'm a moron, so I'll say that"
I think he's a bot/AI created by someone in France which represents just how stupid he thinks Americans are based on the responses he thinks a typical person would use, usually against the grain of logic and reason... also equipped with randomly being able to use logic and reason, but only when it completely contradicts a previous dumbass response.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:52 AM 10-26-2022
How about my gif usage
It was perfect. That's what got the :-) out of me.

I've also never seen it before so points for originality.

Originally Posted by Lzen:
Good work, man!

I wouldn't give virus too much flack. It was logical to think that Tampa wouldn't fall off for the reasons he posted. And we know Brady's history. Plus, the NFL always seems to want to help him. They could still win their division and then who knows. I hope they fall flat on their faces.
Yeah, I won't believe their season is dead until they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs or get knocked out of the playoffs themselves.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:25 AM 10-26-2022
If the playoffs started today.

[Reply]
BWillie 09:37 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Boy, that's quite different than what you were saying half a year ago.
Yep. I figured the Chiefs would be this good but I didn't think the other teams would be this bad. Betting odds weren't even a whole lot different.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 10-26-2022
Yep. I figured the Chiefs would be this good but I didn't think the other teams would be this bad. Betting odds weren't even a whole lot different.
Gotta go by those numbers, crunched by a supercomputer.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:33 AM 10-26-2022

Coaching factor was significantly underrated/ignored in the offseason:

Hackett: absolute mediocre resume until landing in Green Bay and benefiting from someone else’s offense/playcalls. Little to say he was prepared for the CEO gig.

McDaniels: one of the biggest coaching failures in modern history with Broncos. Poor on-field results and absolutely hated by his players before quickly flaming out.

Staley: Despite his wonder boy genius rep, hasn’t produced a good D yet at LA. Might have been a product of Donald and a very talented LA Rams team, eh? His love of analytics and reliance on them are actually a weakness.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:57 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

That’s pretty remarkable, the Chiefs have 4 of the top 8 since 1999
[Reply]
Page 32 of 40
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up