ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 172
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
So, have we fired this piece of shit yet?
He currently doesn't have a deal with the Chiefs for...obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Andy Reid said he is the one that gave Pat the play that didn't work before half saying he should have given him a better play. And Reid also said yeah he would have done a better job making adjustments in second half. After the game presser Andy Reid blamed himself.
At this point you should realize that Andy Reid says a lot of things that don't mean anything.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:43 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He's too busy defending Brittany's honor from Barstool.
that Portnoy dude, his day is coming. Mark my words.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:44 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Do you realize that thousands of fans, some even on this very board, have bought that narrative hook line and sinker?
Yes. I am also aware that hundreds of thousands of people think the earth is flat, and thousands of "Chiefs Fans" think that Mahomes is a point shaver and threw the AFCCG.

People are fucking retarded, is that the point you're expressing? Because i know that already.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:49 AM 02-17-2022
I believe that's the first time I've ever read the sports version of Fan Fiction.

Would not read again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yes. I am also aware that hundreds of thousands of people think the earth is flat, and thousands of "Chiefs Fans" think that Mahomes is a point shaver and threw the AFCCG.

People are fucking reeruned, is that the point you're expressing? Because i know that already.
Then you understand.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes, Marty made a mistake about a peripheral issue. There are Mike Files, however.
Lol there it is.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:51 AM 02-17-2022
thoughts on Fairlife protein drinks?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:51 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m sure he wasn’t 100% on whether he should challenge it or not. People think this shit is easy from their couch but go down on the field with 60k+ fans screaming, a sideline of players around you….all while calling upcoming plays. And then have to stop and make a decision in 30 seconds that could alter the game.
Don't forget there was a time we sacrificed a TD to punt where no one knew it was a TD until the other team had the ball and was running their own plays.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol there it is.
That's really not important to the story.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:54 AM 02-17-2022
The reason I believe the article is because that's the rumor that came out of the EB interview with the Broncos. EB is a dick. That's certainly why he's not getting the job. And the second half of that game...either PM was punch drunk or the offensive side of the ball was a shit show...take your pick.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:56 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
thoughts on Fairlife protein drinks?
I’ve come to prefer them over Muscle Milk because Muscle Milk is non-dairy. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that but, don’t use milk in your name if there isn’t any.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:56 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The reason I believe the article is because that's the rumor that came out of the EB interview with the Broncos. EB is a dick. That's certainly why he's not getting the job. And the second half of that game...either PM was punch drunk or the offensive side of the ball was a shit show...take your pick.
:-):-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:57 AM 02-17-2022
Holy crap, are we really starting to believe that just because a guy helped organize a couple of planes to fly banners and got some people to wear black T-shirts that he now has some inside information not available to "real" journalists? This entire article is nothing but pages full of feelings and conjecture.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:57 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
HB was right. Toxic fan base.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 172
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up