« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:40 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, if we still had Hunt AND Hill on the roster, it would be a complete PR nightmare.

If cutting Hunt allows us to keep Hill, I wouldn’t hesitate to make the same decision again.
Who gives a **** about PR? Honest question. The Patriots? The Jets? The Raiders? The Broncos? The Rams? Which of these teams (and others) give a shit?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:40 PM 05-15-2019
:-)

You’re ****ing retarded.
Again, explain (your emotional outburst). Which part is wrong?
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:41 PM 05-15-2019
Yeah, I'm sure it was Veach who cut Hunt.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:42 PM 05-15-2019
Sure the Chiefs would be just fine if they still had both Hunt and Hill on the roster after both of their incidents. No problem whatsoever.

Good grief, do some of you even think critically?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:44 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who gives a **** about PR? Honest question. The Patriots? The Jets? The Raiders? The Broncos? The Rams? Which of these teams (and others) give a shit?
Yea BB would be totally okay with two star players having domestic violence cases within a year (I know Hunt wasn’t “domestic”, but you get the point). He just loves huge distractions and negative PR.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:45 PM 05-15-2019
Sure the Chiefs would be just fine if they still had both Hunt and Hill on the roster after both of their incidents. No problem whatsoever.

Good grief, do some of you even think critically?
Go ahead. What meaningful problem would they have? Given what the players have stated, it certainly wouldn’t be the locker room.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:46 PM 05-15-2019
Yea BB would be totally okay with two star players having domestic violence cases within a year (I know Hunt wasn’t “domestic”, but you get the point). He just loves huge distractions and negative PR.
You’re right; the Patriots don’t seem to ever have negative press.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:46 PM 05-15-2019
Go ahead. What meaningful problem would they have? Given what the players have stated, it certainly wouldn’t be the locker room.
The media would literally create a PR war with the Chiefs. It would be nonstop.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 05-15-2019
You’re right; the Patriots don’t seem to ever have negative press.
With domestic violence?

It’s like you’re unaware of the current state of society, SJW’s, the MeToo movement etc.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:49 PM 05-15-2019
Sure, until it stopped. And it would, just like it always does. If only we could somehow get past that emotional “OMG we have to DO something” bit.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:49 PM 05-15-2019
They already have

And we are going to win that war goddamnit
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:50 PM 05-15-2019
With domestic violence?

It’s like you’re unaware of the current state of society, SJW’s, the MeToo movement etc.
Honest question: if Hunt and Hill were Patriots, would either be released? Would BB take both right now if offered to him?

Did the Patriots give a shit about Gronk, Edelman, and Harrison’s incidents? How about Dillon, Haynesworth, and Talib? These are just off the top of my head. If you want to extend it to drugs and other violent offenses, the list gets insanely longer.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:51 PM 05-15-2019
Honest question: if Hunt and Hill were Patriots, would either be released? Would BB take both right now if offered to him?
I think he’d definitely cut Hunt after the video surfaced, especially if he lied to them like he did to us. It’s like you won’t even acknowledge that he did that also. BB had a chance to sign Hunt and he didn’t even try.

We didn’t and won’t cut Hill.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They already have

And we are going to win that war goddamnit
So you don’t think it would be 10 times worse if we kept both?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 05-15-2019
Also, if you keep Hunt and Hill, no way you trade for Clark.

Clark >>>>> Hunt
[Reply]
Page 32 of 51
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up