« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:34 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think Rashee needs a phone call from Cris Carter.

This guy needs to sever ties with his homies back in Dallas and grow the fuck up before he ends up in a more grave situation.

If he's guilty of this, his suspension is easily going to get a lot longer.
Rather unfortunate in this situation that Mahomes seems to do most of his off season work in Texas. Rice needs to get as far away from his chucklefuck friends as possible.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:36 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Rather unfortunate in this situation that Mahomes seems to do most of his off season work in Texas. Rice needs to get as far away from his chucklefuck friends as possible.
We all have idiot friends but we're not all idiots. FFS man you're young and you got money - slide a few thumbs one way or the other and do some cardio with a gal who has daddy issues.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:36 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Rather unfortunate in this situation that Mahomes seems to do most of his off season work in Texas. Rice needs to get as far away from his chucklefuck "friends" as possible.
FTFY

With friends like those, who needs enemies?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:38 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's just completely stupid that people care, dude is not your friend. It sucks that he'll get suspended but as long as he's back for the end of the year and the playoffs, oh well.
It isn't a morality thing. Its entitlement. If barely dodging jail, almost killing someone and almost throwing your entire career away while letting your team down with a potential half year suspension doesnt put the fear of god in him, what will? It's one thing to get a DUI. If your boss lets you off the hook, I'm guessing you won't show up to a bar with an ankle monitor the next week.

If that entitlement shit doesn't go away he's gonna keep thinking the rules don't apply to him. He obviously doesn't understand the consequences for his actions. Kareem hunt claimed to be going through all the steps and yet was still drinking and getting in trouble with the same damn friends. Desean Jackson kept getting away with more and more shit until he became uncoachable and despised in the locker room.

I am rooting for him to get his shit together. But we don't need to make excuses for him. This doesn't just go away because he does time with the nfl and gets reinstated. We need no bullshit proof that he's ready to turn himself around
[Reply]
Otter 01:38 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Because at the end of this, no one will care?

Mecca, speaking of grandstanding, how many times you gonna repeat the same shit over and over?

Look in the mirror.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:41 PM 05-08-2024
Why can't one of his fuckoff friends assault people for him? Like goddamn you lazy ass bums, you see somebody get in Rashee's face and you know he wants to punch him? You fucking do that shit. Be a friend for fuck's sake. The money tree is gonna shed all it's leaves and then you're not gonna be able to go to the club and pop bottles anymore unless you start taking the fall for some of these bad mistakes he's making.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:41 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Most guys who run as violent as Kareem Hunt does have anger issues. You got to take the good w the bad sometimes.

Some of you want to watch a violent sport then expect all these guys to be perfect off the field. That's never gonna happen.

At the end of the day - this is football not ballerina dancing. I think the league understands that which is why they usually don't come down too harshly on a lot of these guys.

Long as Rice learns from these two incidents he should be fine..
Kareem kept drinking and hanging out with the same guys. Sure he can still have incidents but that shit is avoidable. Just like rice not going to the clubs at 2am and hopefully not hanging with the same degens who got him in trouble in the first place.

When tyreek got here it was widely believed he was spending a lot of time with his kid playing video games. Thats how you learn from this shit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:43 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by jallmon:
It is my understanding that we didn't get rid of Hunt for the criminal acts, we got rid of him for lying about it to Clark Hunt. If so, as long as Rashee is straight with the Chiefs about what happened, he could be kept in the hopes that he can be rehabilitated (I hope).
It appears that if a player ever wants out of a contract with the Chiefs, it's fairly trivial to achieve (assuming Clark really is THAT stupid).
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:46 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kareem kept drinking and hanging out with the same guys. Sure he can still have incidents but that shit is avoidable. Just like rice not going to the clubs at 2am and hopefully not hanging with the same degens who got him in trouble in the first place.

When tyreek got here it was widely believed he was spending a lot of time with his kid playing video games. Thats how you learn from this shit.
Hunt has only been suspended once. So he has avoided getting into trouble in the NFL since that incident..

The story is far from over w Rice. He's young and has his whole career ahead of him. He can bounce back from this. Will he? That remains to be seen but I don't think it's fair to say he is going to be Riggs or Aaron Hernandez just yet.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:48 PM 05-08-2024
lol What was he doing at the club on Monday night anyways?

Saddest day possible to be caught at the night club, especially in Dallas lolololol
[Reply]
staylor26 01:49 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
lol What was he doing at the club on Monday night anyways?

Saddest day possible to be caught at the night club, especially in Dallas lolololol
It was basically late Sunday night, so Cinco de Mayo. Still retarded.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Mecca, speaking of grandstanding, how many times you gonna repeat the same shit over and over?

Look in the mirror.
He's right, though. Are we supposed to pretend that we cared about how Trav acted during college and through the first years or his NFL career?

I'm sure as hell glad we took a chance on (and kept) a troubled but talented player like him.
[Reply]
UteChief 02:04 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
No way. If anything, deactivate him and don't cut him. Let him rot on the bench before letting him go to a rival.
Is there a way to keep him off an active roster but retain his rights like the non football related injury list?
[Reply]
Otter 02:06 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's right, though. Are we supposed to pretend that we cared about how Trav acted during college and through the first years or his NFL career?

I'm sure as hell glad we took a chance on (and kept) a troubled but talented player like him.

I'm not disagreeing but someone fix the skipping record please.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:08 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Is there a way to keep him off an active roster but retain his rights like the non football related injury list?
I need to look it up to be certain, but I'm pretty sure deactivating a player keeps him off the field and contractually bound to the team.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 63
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up