ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 125
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:34 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The evidence is mounting

This would be the ideal scenario.
[Reply]
O.city 08:44 AM 08-08-2022
Antoine Winfield Jr would have been a great pick instead of CEH.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:50 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Antoine Winfield Jr would have been a great pick instead of CEH.
I definitely wasn't think rb in the first I was actually thinking middle rounds, I liked AJ Dillon. I hadn't heard of CEH until we drafted him
[Reply]
TEX 08:52 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
I definitely wasn't think rb in the first I was actually thinking middle rounds, I liked AJ Dillon. I hadn't heard of CEH until we drafted him
Do you watch much college football? Hard to believe you never heard of CEH until we drafted him. He was literally on one of best ever college football teams. LSU was on TV all the time.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:11 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Do you watch much college football? Hard to believe you never heard of CEH until we drafted him. He was literally on one of best ever college football teams. LSU was on TV all the time.
Well I love in ACC country, but of course I watched some games. With the talent level at some of these SEC schools some guys just don't stand out to me
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:22 AM 08-08-2022
Hey guyz this one player is doing more than the guy we drafted we should’ve taken him instead rofl lol
[Reply]
staylor26 09:23 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hey guyz this one player is doing more than the guy we drafted we should’ve taken him instead rofl lol
Could've had DK Metcalf!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 09:28 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Could've had DK Metcalf!!!!
Well, when you take a RB in the first round, bad things happen.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:29 AM 08-08-2022
If we cut or trade one of the experienced backs, I’ll be all in on this dude. That will be the sign that the staff thinks he’s legit.

We’re hearing all the best things so far. Excited to see him in live action this weekend.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:30 AM 08-08-2022
This is exciting news. Let's hope he looks the part when we see him in some live action vs Da Bears
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:31 AM 08-08-2022
That is one key difference between the Hardman pick and CEH pick.

A lot of people were upset with the pick just based on the position.

I didn’t love it, because I’ve seen Reid get such great production out of mid round and UFA backs. I’ll always trust Reid and Veach though. They’ve earned it.

I’m also optimistic about CEH this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 AM 08-08-2022
We've been over this a million times, but I'll keep it short.

That wasn't the issue picking at 32. If they took Jonathan Taylor, it wouldn't be an issue.

If you're going to take one on the 1st, never do it inside of the top 20, and it better be a huge hit. It's that simple.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:38 AM 08-08-2022

That wasn't the issue picking at 32. If they took Jonathan Taylor, it wouldn't be an issue.

If you're going to take one on the 1st, never do it inside of the top 20, and it better be a huge hit. It's that simple.
I have seen some say well, Taylor isn't as versatile as CEH.

But if you wanted a dual-threat, Swift had the tape and athletic profile.

Most people don't mention him because he's a Lion but he's really good.

In any case. I wanted a DE and the guy I wanted hasn't done much yet so..

:-)
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:40 AM 08-08-2022

Not a big “this team loves their own player” reporter guy but I had two Chiefs people unprompted bring up how impressive Isiah Pacheco is.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) August 8, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 09:40 AM 08-08-2022

No. Just no.

Never before round 2. Ever.

There's just too many good ones found way later, it's not worth it. Especially when you have a force multiplier at QB.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 125
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Up