ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
crazycoffey 01:14 PM 03-26-2008
I don't know why Lurking is even tolerated, it says right on the front page "no lurking allowed"....
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:31 PM 03-26-2008
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
I don't know why Lurking is even tolerated, it says right on the front page "no lurking allowed"....
Thats never been intended as a rule...its more of a "hey lurker, jump in and participate, the water is fine"

We don't tell them about the guys that pee in the water until they've already dunked themselves, or spit a mouth fountain at someone else.
[Reply]
stlchiefs 10:33 PM 03-26-2008
Then there are people like CC, who took that phrase to the bank and made it his goal to singlehandedly surpass all veteran posters in post count in his first year of posting. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:18 AM 03-27-2008
Originally Posted by stlchiefs:
Then there are people like CC, who took that phrase to the bank and made it his goal to singlehandedly surpass all veteran posters in post count in his first year of posting. :-)

I've simmered down significantly as of late....
hell I don't even know what my new post count is, but that could be a question for the lurkers, what was my highest post per day average?
[Reply]
Logical 02:40 PM 03-27-2008
I've simmered down significantly as of late....
hell I don't even know what my new post count is, but that could be a question for the lurkers, what was my highest post per day average?
Don't worry you will never match the legend Endelt after his first year was still over 44 posts per day and during his first 6 months was up to 51 posts per day.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:59 PM 03-26-2008
I just spent part of 2 days off an on reading this whole thing and....... damn it was worth it!

Alot of stuff I had forgot about lurking around here.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 09:45 PM 03-26-2008
One of the craziest things I've read on here (and there are many to choose from) was the thread where Hel'n was complaining about a bully at his/her son's school. After a while, Kotter or KCWolfman (can't remember which) literally 'called the bluff' and called the school in question.

I can't remember the exact details, but I remember that it was an interesting read. I've tried searching for it, but can't find it. Anyone remember the details?
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:15 PM 03-26-2008
hel'n used to be a dude....."thefly" on here.

hel'n was an effing nutjob and a hard core liberal who hated it some republicans.
To make the "point" it made up a story that some republican boys at its son's school sexually abused her kid in the showers.....it went on and on. It was eventually resulting in the bluff call...well, a real call, that pissed off that school's administration for slander and other things. I dont' know but I think the shat hit the proverbial fan for that person's real life.

I don't really support anyone having their real life affected due to posts on a bbs, but that person needed some serious, real life help.....probably from an institution.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:26 PM 03-26-2008
When was the Achilles of alcohol (Endelt) "felled?"

What event and how did it occur?...
[Reply]
huskerdooz 08:29 AM 03-27-2008
Originally Posted by Rausch:
When was the Achilles of alcohol (Endelt) "felled?"

What event and how did it occur?...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300

ENDelt does something foolish.
I've got a keg of Miller Lite... I've got a shot glass.... after I finish dinner, I'm gonna start up Century Club and see how far past 100 I can go. I gotta at least make 130 or I owe my neighbor $20.

Unfortunately he only made it to 108 before he puked.

The ensuing thread documents the attempt with pics and videos.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:25 AM 03-27-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300

ENDelt does something foolish.
I've got a keg of Miller Lite... I've got a shot glass.... after I finish dinner, I'm gonna start up Century Club and see how far past 100 I can go. I gotta at least make 130 or I owe my neighbor $20.

Unfortunately he only made it to 108 before he puked.

The ensuing thread documents the attempt with pics and videos.

Awesome, he rarely posts anymore - and often times it's just to be an ass - but I gotta try and meet up with this legend. I could probably go toe to toe with him.....
[/poke, poke]
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:24 AM 03-27-2008
Another Endelt question:

What was Endelt and his online love's (Mer/Katipan) "safe word"?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:06 AM 03-27-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Another Endelt question:

What was Endelt and his online love's (Mer/Katipan) "safe word"?
I'm guessing not "Sobriety"...
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:11 PM 03-27-2008
A poster made a thread once, describing in detail the beaver he could see in a convertible below his office window.

Describe the scene and link the thread.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 08:06 PM 03-30-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
A poster made a thread once, describing in detail the beaver he could see in a convertible below his office window.

Describe the scene and link the thread.
Here's 1 more possible tiebreaker

I believe that ChiTown was the planeteer in question, but for the life of me I can't find the specific thread. I have only been able to find this thread that references the thread in question.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134452

Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave....oops, wrong thread.

Best wishes in your new endeavor. You're good people, and the planet will have a void. Get yourself settled and back to slacker status and don't be a stranger. We'll miss your off season office window beaver hunt in the convertible.

If you get too much money, I'd be happy to keep some of it in one of my accounts.

Whaaaaaay can't aaah quit you?

[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up