« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:19 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So a small group of bandwagoning Bunghole frauds/fans tailgating at an adjacent empty baseball stadium is your definition of “taking over” Arrowhead? :-)
Took. Over.

And you damn well know it, if you were there.

The thing that's really pissing me off is, i can't find a gif of the play where Burrow escaped Jones, to get a first and the camera went to the crowd where you saw a Chiefs fan downtrodden and they panned right to a Bengals fan who was cheering. It was a perfect encapsulation of the moment.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:22 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:

via GIPHY

Suuure you are, pal.
:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:23 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Took. Over.

The thing that's really pissing me off is, i can't find a gif of the play where Burrow escaped Jones, to get a first and the camera went to the crowd where you saw a Chiefs fan downtrodden and they panned right to a Bengals fan who was cheering. It was a perfect encapsulation of the moment.
That small gathering of Bungholes bandwagoning frauds constitutes a “large gathering” only by Cincinnati standards since your trash city regularly ranks near the bottom in NFL home attendance.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:23 PM 01-26-2023
Took. Over.

WHAT?

A Bengal fan celebrating a good Bengal play and a Chief fan upset at a bad Chiefs play?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, NO WAY.

I mean, that never happens in football. No way. I don't believe you.

If it did, it would JUST ENCAPSULATE EVERYTHING!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:26 PM 01-26-2023
I was at the game last year. The idea that Bengals fans "took over" is laughable. There were a lot of Cinci fans there. They in no way "took over".
[Reply]
SupDock 01:26 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
WHAT?

A Bengal fan celebrating a good Bengal play and a Chief fan upset at a bad Chiefs play?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, NO WAY.

I mean, that never happens in football. No way. I don't believe you.

If it did, it would JUST ENCAPSULATE EVERYTHING!

[Reply]
tredadda 01:27 PM 01-26-2023
I think the honest consensus is...no one knows. Is Burrow the type to command top dollar? Is he amenable to some sort of 'home town discount'? There was some talk, not a whole lot, about a percentage of the cap which isn't illegal but the NFL frowns on that pretty hard. Will the Bengals attempt it as a big middle finger to Goodell?

If they give him something in the 50M range, it's going to be difficult to sign as many others as they'd like. I think they know this.

They will also sign Chase. I think he's the Bengals Kelce. You need one top guy to go with your QB. I wouldn't be surprised to see Higgins hit FA and Boyd stay. The Bengals have been really good at 2nd rd WRs for a long time now. Joe Mixon...thanks for the memories but they need to go RBBC with Perine, Williams and Evans. Hurst shouldn't break the bank, they can afford to keep him.

Defense is where it gets sticky. I don't see any way Bates stays around. He wants top money and he's not a top 5 safety. That's why they drafted Dax Hill last year.

Hendrickson, Hill, Reader, Wilson, Pratt, Bell. They're all guys that deserve a raise. Sam Hubbard is a home town boy so he will figure out a way to stay here.
Thank you.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:28 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I was at the game last year. The idea that Bengals fans "took over" is laughable. There were a lot of Cinci fans there. They in no way "took over".
That's what happens when a loser franchise becomes relevant for the first time in their lifetimes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:34 PM 01-26-2023
Took. Over.

I think there were more Bills fans the previous week. :-)

There was a pretty decent gathering of Bengals fans in the lower bowl behind their sideline after the game, but didn't seem crazy by any means.

I mean, it does seat ~78k.. a pic of even 5000 fans is just a small dent.

Show up, spend all of your money, don't light anything on fire, then GTFO, please. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:35 PM 01-26-2023
Dunno about you guys but I went to 3 AFCCGs in a row and they're kinda old hat now. Don't feel like it's a requirement these days. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:37 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
There was a pretty decent gathering of Bengals fans in the lower bowl
My bad, i forgot to flush.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:43 PM 01-26-2023
Why Willie. Why.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:45 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
LOL - that's completely tame by comparison. I mean, he can either fawn all over them or say nothing. He literally said "nothing".:-)
Just let them keep trash talking and don't say anything. Doesn't have to throw tons of pressure. just say they're playing great and we need to play great
[Reply]
tredadda 01:47 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Why Willie. Why.
If that one statement by Gay is enough for the Bengals to suddenly adjust their offense or play harder then we are in good shape. Doubt that statement will matter after the game Sunday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Just let them keep trash talking and don't say anything. Doesn't have to throw tons of pressure. just say they're playing great and we need to play great
He didn't say anything. He literally said "nothing".
[Reply]
Page 32 of 268
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up