Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
bowener 03:23 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
There are no NFL video clips in it.
This is going to be epic. I can feel it in my bone.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:23 PM 10-24-2012
I think we've teased it enough. He did an excellent job. Hopefully my reputation around here is enough to validate it before you all get to see it. You will be proud to be a part of this site, and this movement. In my humble opinion, it's some of his best work.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:34 PM 10-24-2012
It's a lot like a political ad. :-)

It hits hard. :-)
You interviewed employees laid off by Pioli. Oh you dog you!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 10-24-2012
LOL, I wish. It's not nearly that grand.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:53 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I think we've teased it enough. He did an excellent job. Hopefully my reputation around here is enough to validate it before you all get to see it. You will be proud to be a part of this site, and this movement. In my humble opinion, it's some of his best work.
I trust you....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:54 PM 10-24-2012
Like I said: Phobia has final edit approval so it won't have any laughing space villains in it.
Fair enough will give you the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:56 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I trust you....
Thanks. This needs to draw appeal from the masses. This isn't some Chiefsplanet schtick. It's excellent. Like a political ad, like he said. And it punches you in the mouth at the very end. Very, very, well done.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 04:06 PM 10-24-2012
the video is beyond epic
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 04:54 PM 10-24-2012
As I sit here and read the teasers, an idea occurrs....

Video fades in, Scott Pioli is seen walking the stands after a home game, picking up pieces of trash left behind...the narrator starts talking about Chief fans, desperation, passion, annoyance, etc. clips are then shown of some of the highlights from Chiefs Nation over the years...then slowly it fades back to Pioli picking up the trash, and as he bends down to pick up another wrapper, his build slowly twists into Marty Schottenheimer, and the trash in his hand, becomes pictures of Chiefs fans, cheering loudly and passionately...and a smile crosses his face, and he mutters "Lets do this".

I dunno, had a weird visiony moment. Haha
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 10-24-2012
Been smoking something, have you?
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 05:10 PM 10-24-2012
Been smoking something, have you?
Maybe..
[Reply]
hometeam 05:19 PM 10-24-2012
OK so lets see it already! What are we waiting for. APPROVED by me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:40 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I've had a boner for over 4 hours and am getting ready to go to the doctor.
No need for pictures please.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:52 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
the video is beyond epic
When will the YouTube Viral campaign begin?
[Reply]
bevischief 05:54 PM 10-24-2012
So what is this release waiting for?
[Reply]
Page 319 of 603
« First < 219269309315316317318319 320321322323329369419 > Last »
Up