ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3187 of 4911
« First < 2187268730873137317731833184318531863187 318831893190319131973237328736874187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:28 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Peter King has Denver missing the playoffs :-)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ns-peter-king/
Begrudgingly:

Originally Posted by :
Denver. I didn’t pick the Broncos to make the playoffs, which I’ll probably live to regret. This year’s AFC West is the toughest division I remember since the NFL went to eight four-team divisions in 2002; all four teams have at least 10 games against 2021 teams with winning records. I picked the Chargers and Kansas City to make the post-season, but nothing will shock me. As one coach told me on my camp tour: “No road team winning an AFC West game this year will be an upset.” Think of that. Best line I heard on my camp tour.

[Reply]
Chieftain 05:29 PM 09-06-2022
Both Simms and Florio have the donkshow finishing last in the division. Both straight shooters who gave excellent reasoning for the rankings.

Bottom line is, Denver has the worst offense in the division, and a bottom two defense (tied with fade). Ultimately, they will get outscored against each division opponent and Mr.Unlimited won't be able to keep up.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:32 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Both Simms and Florio have the donkshow finishing last in the division. Both straight shooters who gave excellent reasoning for the rankings.

Bottom line is, Denver has the worst offense in the division, and a bottom two defense (tied with fade). Ultimately, they will get outscored against each division opponent and Mr.Unlimited won't be able to keep up.
Denver has, arguably, the best secondary in the entire league and a steady stream of edge rushers.

The defense could be a top 3-5 defense this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver has, arguably, the best secondary in the entire league and a steady stream of edge rushers.

I guess you’re avoiding me in the predictions thread. Let’s bet on who wins the division. You seem very confident, put your money where your mouth is, or shut it.

Edit: lmmfaoooooooo, a steady stream of edge rushers? If you think that’s a steady stream, your probably having urination problems or a kidney stone. How many sacks did all those edge rushers have combined last year? Less than KC??
[Reply]
TEX 05:40 PM 09-06-2022

:-) :-) :-)
Bet you a 1 year ban they won't. Bet you another year Donk finishes LAST in the West.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:44 PM 09-06-2022
I don’t get the “Paton is a strong evaluator” propaganda. The Vikings were a below average drafting team.

Jeff Gladney? Bust
Mike Hughes? Bust
Laquon Treadwell? Bust
Teddy Bridgewater? Bust
Shariff Floyd? Bust

Aside from Justin Jefferson, Trae Waynes, Xavier Rhodes and Cordarelle Patterson were decent, Garrett Bradbury has been good (but a C at 18? :-)). And he was part of the franchise that gave Kirk Cousins a ridiculous contract.

He needs to prove he’s this genius that Knowmo claims he is
[Reply]
Tges58 05:51 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I guess you’re avoiding me in the predictions thread. Let’s bet on who wins the division. You seem very confident, put your money where your mouth is, or shut it.

Edit: lmmfaoooooooo, a steady stream of edge rushers? If you think that’s a steady stream, your probably having urination problems or a kidney stone. How many sacks did all those edge rushers have combined last year? Less than KC??
Yeah they're a steady stream, just like diarrhea.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:52 PM 09-06-2022
I don’t get the “Paton is a strong evaluator” propaganda. The Vikings were a below average drafting team.

Jeff Gladney? Bust
Mike Hughes? Bust
Laquon Treadwell? Bust
Teddy Bridgewater? Bust
Shariff Floyd? Bust

Aside from Justin Jefferson, Trae Waynes, Xavier Rhodes and Cordarelle Patterson were decent, Garrett Bradbury has been good (but a C at 18? :-)). And he was part of the franchise that gave Kirk Cousins a ridiculous contract.

He needs to prove he’s this genius that Knowmo claims he is
Bradbury has been pretty bad, actually. And Patterson did jack shit for the Vikings, so not much help there.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:54 PM 09-06-2022
Trae Wayne's didn't exactly set the world on fire himself.

I kind of feel like all the hype revolves around Justin Jefferson. That video with the Vikings FO and Zimmer laughing at the Eagles for taking Reagor is what started this narrative.

The funny thing is, the Eagles won a SB and have already rebuilt their roster to a playoff caliber level before the Vikings could.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:01 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Trae Wayne's didn't exactly set the world on fire himself.

I kind of feel like all the hype revolves around Justin Jefferson. That video with the Vikings FO and Zimmer laughing at the Eagles for taking Reagor is what started this narrative.

The funny thing is, the Eagles won a SB and have already rebuilt their roster to a playoff caliber level before the Vikings could.
We’ll find out exactly how good Paton is with this years and next years draft. We’ll see if he can find a Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith or L’Jarius Sneed without a first rd pick
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:02 PM 09-06-2022
We’ll find out exactly how good Paton is with this years and next years draft. We’ll see if he can find a Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith or L’Jarius Sneed without a first AND SECOND rd pick
FYP

Their team is dogshit drafting from rounds 3-7.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:04 PM 09-06-2022
We’ll find out exactly how good Paton is with this years and next years draft. We’ll see if he can find a Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith or L’Jarius Sneed without a first rd pick
Spoiler Alert: He won't...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:09 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Spoiler Alert: He won't...
Javonte Williams, Quinn Meinerz, Baron Browning and Caden Sterns say "hello"
[Reply]
staylor26 06:13 PM 09-06-2022
Javonte Williams, Quinn Meinerz, Baron Browning and Caden Sterns say "hello"
:-)

One of those guys has proven to be a quality player/starter. That's it.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:21 PM 09-06-2022
Baron Browning has done nothing. Right now he’s talk. That’s it
[Reply]
Page 3187 of 4911
« First < 2187268730873137317731833184318531863187 318831893190319131973237328736874187 > Last »
Up