ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 318 of 432
« First < 218268308314315316317318 319320321322328368418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:16 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Welp, nice to wake up finally. Bring on the BOOOOclones.
I don't know if we woke up as much as WVU didn't. Very little intensity on either side today. WVU just completely went through the motions in that game and it allowed our superior talent to carry us.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:22 PM 03-09-2023
Good win all things considered.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:33 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't post on this forum so I can't verify this guy's track record or "connections," but this is something a little different and more positive than what has been reported so far.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...038881/?page=7

Update on Self… #KUbball pic.twitter.com/fqMNv63Iyv

— Matt Tait (@mctait) March 9, 2023

This update on Self (no heart attack) suggests the above post may have been closer to being correct than the other "reports."
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:43 PM 03-09-2023
Ah, so dude with 300 followers should probably StFU, and we probably shouldn't retwitter it everywhere like it's ESPN reporting it.
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:04 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Pretty sure he's going to have to.
I think we will need a couple of wings through the portal that are good, then I’d roll with Harris and the freshmen guards.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:31 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They should. Would be a great excuse to not have to play a meaningless game and get more rest. No playing any games vs potentially playing 3 games in a row would be best way to get recovered for the NCAA Tournament. You are locked into the #1 seed. There is no reason to play in this game.
Once again, BWillie is an idiot. And Bill Self does not agree with him.

Originally Posted by :
"I actually don't think we've played as well of late," Self said before the Big 12 Tournament. "I think we need to get on an uptick, I do, going into the tournament. I'm glad that we're actually playing before next week to give us an opportunity to do that. I do think this team has intangibles that last year's team had that could potentially allow them to play like that. ... [This year's team has] toughness, like each other, they love it at game point, things like that."

[Reply]
BWillie 05:33 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The worst part is the extra chromosome. Thats why Im so smart. A gift but yet a curse.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:36 PM 03-09-2023
The worst part is the extra chromosome. Thats why Im so smart. A gift but yet a curse.
I think you meant to say 'missing'.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:44 PM 03-09-2023
I think you meant to say 'missing'.
I don't think I did.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:48 PM 03-09-2023
We are not a deep team. If Harris, Wilson or Dick gets hurt. Its all over.

I understand coaches won't rest players in these situations, but they should. They wont forget to play basketball and you ensure availability for the most important aspects of the season.

Yes, I am smarter than Bill Self. Maybe I am a God, but not thee god, just a god. I am humble.

Coaches are bros. They arent going to take into account a good risk analysis. They value grit, heart, and hard work above all. Its why their players respect them. I'm some shithead fan with apparently a mental disability so I can think how I want to think. It harms no one.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:08 PM 03-09-2023
We are not a deep team. If Harris, Wilson or Dick gets hurt. Its all over.

I understand coaches won't rest players in these situations, but they should. They wont forget to play basketball and you ensure availability for the most important aspects of the season.

Yes, I am smarter than Bill Self. Maybe I am a God, but not thee god, just a god. I am humble.

Coaches are bros. They arent going to take into account a good risk analysis. They value grit, heart, and hard work above all. Its why their players respect them. I'm some shithead fan with apparently a mental disability so I can think how I want to think. It harms no one.
Calm down, you’re only playing one more game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:22 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
[

What do you think of this lineup?

Bobby Pettiford
Legerald Vick
Brannen Greene
Zack Clemence
Cheick Diallo
Greene could at least shoot the ball. Move Buck to the 3 and give me some Josh motherfucking Selby for the loss. That dude was straight garbage.

EDIT in fact sub out Vick for JR Giddens. In between getting fucking stabbed he was horribad.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:06 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
:-)

I see what you did there. But we're playing at least 2 games. But you know we want redemption for the shit show up in Aimes. You better expect a battle.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:07 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Looking forward to your yearly Houdini impersonation.
[Reply]
Pants 07:29 PM 03-09-2023
I heard early on from someone who had someone at KU Med that it was a heart issue but not as bad as a heart attack.

COMPLETE CONJECTURE but I immediately said Bill got a stent put in. He probably felt tightness/pain, went in, and they saw a massive blockage. I would bet a lot of money that's what happened.

He's going to feel like a new man with all that blood flow restored to his heart.

I bet he's back for the first round of the tournament.
[Reply]
Page 318 of 432
« First < 218268308314315316317318 319320321322328368418 > Last »
Up