ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 317 of 352
« First < 217267307313314315316317 318319320321327 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:12 PM 04-05-2022
Do you guys think KU will run it back next year? They look like a better team on paper
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:17 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Do you guys think KU will run it back next year? They look like a better team on paper
No. It's really hard. Especially with new talent.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:23 PM 04-05-2022
Slim and none come to mind on the possibility but who knows I wouldn't have predicted being champions this year lol.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:27 PM 04-05-2022
Impossible to say before the transfer portal shakes out and we find out who’s coming back.

If Braun, Wilson, and McCormack come back, they have as good of a shot as anyone.

If all 3 leave, we’re probably looking at a bit of a rebuild year. Good recruiting class, so that could still be a lot of fun.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:39 PM 04-05-2022
:-)

No
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:40 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If you’re a Chief-Royal-Jayhawk fan, I have a strong feeling that 2014-2023 is going to be the best 10-year sports period of your life.
Chiefs-Jayhawks-Raptors-Jays-Leafs for me hasn't been too bad either since that most unlikely 2019 Raptors championship. Would have been better had the 2015 Royals not stolen the 2015 Jays' rightful WS but I can live with it, especially now that the Jays look like a potential dynasty with Vlad Jr.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 PM 04-05-2022
Impossible to say before the transfer portal shakes out and we find out who’s coming back.

If Braun, Wilson, and McCormack come back, they have as good of a shot as anyone.

If all 3 leave, we’re probably looking at a bit of a rebuild year. Good recruiting class, so that could still be a lot of fun.
It wouldn't really make sense for any of those guys to leave don't think they would make the NBA, playing time isn't an issue, not familiar with your NIL setup but wouldn't they make a comparable amount off that compared to overseas?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:42 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Chiefs-Jayhawks-Raptors-Jays-Leafs for me hasn't been too bad either since that most unlikely 2019 Raptors championship. Would have been better had the 2015 Royals not stolen the 2015 Jays' rightful WS but I can live with it, especially now that the Jays look like a potential dynasty with Vlad Jr.
Dynasty

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:44 PM 04-05-2022
Who knows? It honestly wouldn't surprise me that much if next year's team was better (especially if they keep one of Braun or McCormack), but that doesn't mean much of anything when it comes to the tournament or how good they are compared to other teams.

This was the worst team by KenPom to win a national title since 2014 UConn, so a lot of it comes down to how good the other teams are. It was a major down year without any elite teams in 2021-2022 and KU seriously took advantage of it over the past 3 weeks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:46 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Dynasty

Statistical projections have the Jays at 96 wins this year in the toughest division in baseball. Be afraid.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:53 PM 04-05-2022
It wouldn't really make sense for any of those guys to leave don't think they would make the NBA, playing time isn't an issue, not familiar with your NIL setup but wouldn't they make a comparable amount off that compared to overseas?
Some mocks have Braun getting drafted, so I can see him leaving. He might think that he can only hurt his stock by coming back. Or he sees what Agbaji did and comes back for that reason.

Wilson isn’t an elite athlete by any stretch, so he would be smart to come back and prove he can shoot the 3 efficiently. His percentage was worse this year than last. I don’t see why he would leave, but you never know.

Dave absolutely should come back. His image with KU fans has never been better. He’ll be a major focal point of the offense if he comes back. His merch will absolutely fly off the shelves for awhile.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:54 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I still can’t believe the shot Kawhi hit over Embiid
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:00 PM 04-05-2022
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer:
Rupp Rafters in full meltdown mode all day.
You weren't kidding. Check out this thread:

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...caa-is.367359/

Originally Posted by :
What an Inept and Pathetic Organization the NCAA is...

To allow Self and Kansas to win a national title when they should be on probation!!
Originally Posted by :
There is going to be a lot of pressure on the NCAA to vacate this title, even more you have two schools who have or are being investigated for cheating the last three years. Those two playing for the national championship is disgusting enough. If the NCAA has any balls, they will vacate Kansas's title, if not they will reap the whirlwind with the cheating that follows. Now Kansas* has their own asterisk to go along with North Carolina's*. Emmert needs to be fired and the rest of the NCAA's officials need to be replaced.
Originally Posted by :
Kansas is probably the worst possible team that could have won the title this season, from the NCAA's standpoint anyway. People have been complaining (even Kansas officials have been complaining) about the ridiculous length of this investigation for over a year now. The excuse is that this special group that was tasked with investigating this is a more in-depth process than the NCAA's usual investigations. But please! Truth is, Kansas should have been on probation and banned from the post-season this year, but they're the title winner. You couldn't write a better script if you wanted to completely embarrass and humiliate the NCAA. Kansas made them look like complete fools. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might say that Kansas (which has proven they aren't above scandal, bribery and cheating) made a large donation to be sure the punishment for their crimes wasn't enacted until after this season was ended and also that any punishment wouldn't take away a possible championship. It wouldn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by :
Kansas is a model institution with a pure and righteous coach. They deserve to be number one in all-time wins and national champions. Great program.

For those who don’t speak sarcasm, let me translate: KU and Self cheated, got away with it, reaped the rewards, and there is no justice in college basketball.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:04 PM 04-05-2022
I still can’t believe the shot Kawhi hit over Embiid
Shit, I was there and I still can't believe it. After that bounce, I can't complain about luck in sports for a good long while.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:46 AM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer:
UK fans are losing their shit. They and Cal are the cleanest program in the country. They do not or will not tolerate cheating at UK.

Rupp Rafters 4/5/22
What is delusional.
[Reply]
Page 317 of 352
« First < 217267307313314315316317 318319320321327 > Last »
Up