ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3152 of 4916
« First < 2152265230523102314231483149315031513152 315331543155315631623202325236524152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 04:48 PM 08-31-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I won’t debate it here with you. People are smart enough to judge you, based on your own words. You made some claims. I refuted them with truth. That’s all. You’re still welcome there. But you know the deal now. You clearly don’t get along well with others. Don’t expect protection on our board when you act like that.
Your truth....You're welcome to leave here anytime and go back to the Puddle. Nobody needs a lecture from your two faced judgemental ass. Go be a judgemental condescending ass on your own ass bb where you can be King of the asses.

I still love you though. Are we still on for lunch?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:50 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
You didnt like Allen either...

I'll just leave this here:

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=23497

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=24838

Emphasis added...for effect.
This is great...keep 'em coming...

My God. He's literally wrong about everything. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:50 PM 08-31-2022

I went back and forth. I was conflicted with the high ceiling/low floor. I was the only one on CP who ever defended him, referred to him as "The Better Version" (of Mahomes) on multiple occasions, and had him as my avatar for a brief period of time.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DomCasual 04:55 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:

Your truth....You're welcome to leave here anytime and go back to the Puddle. Nobody needs a lecture from your two faced judgemental ass. Go be an ass on your own ass bb where you can be King of the asses.
Hasn’t anyone ever explained to you how corrosive that kind of anger can be?

It’s all going to be okay, TEX.
[Reply]
Tges58 04:55 PM 08-31-2022
I won’t debate it here with you. People are smart enough to judge you, based on your own words. You made some claims. I refuted them with truth. That’s all. You’re still welcome there. But you know the deal now. You clearly don’t get along well with others. Don’t expect protection on our board when you act like that.
So what have I posted that isn't the truth? Nothing. As far as getting along with people
there, get real. YOUR fanbase are the ones that usually start the shit. I've posted my HONEST opinion and those thin skinned dweebs over there can't handle anything that isn't slurping the orange kool-aid

Don't expect protection?? From those clowns over there?? :-)! I think I'll take my chances
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:56 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
So what have I posted that isn't the truth? Nothing. As far as getting along with people
there, get real. YOUR fanbase are the ones that usually start the shit. I've posted my HONEST opinion and those thin skinned dweebs over there can't handle anything that isn't slurping the orange kool-aid

Don't expect protection?? From those clowns over there?? :-)! I think I'll take my chances
I was just thinking you were expecting me to do it, with all the posts you flag.

My mistake.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:57 PM 08-31-2022

[Reply]
Pablo 04:57 PM 08-31-2022
Are you mental?Lke I said I didn't start in on the personal attacks till your fanbase started in on. me.

As far as Columbine. I made ONE.comment. and thar was in response to your boards constant crude tasteless remarks.about the Belcher tragedy, not to mention your libelous crap about Tyreek Hill. Typical two faced bullshit from the biggest hypocrites of any message board.out there. Fresh?? What was that, 20 years ago? Get over it.

Should have went all in on the Aurora theater shooting I guess. You live and learn.
[Reply]
TEX 04:59 PM 08-31-2022
Hasn’t anyone ever explained to you how corrosive that kind of anger can be?

It’s all going to be okay, TEX.
Oh yes. People have tried. It does no good though because I like being me.:-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:01 PM 08-31-2022

One of your first posts on our board is below. You’re right. How could anyone have misunderstood what a friendly guy you are?

Originally Posted by :
The chiefsplanet? It's garbage just like Orangemane was and this board is.

[Reply]
DomCasual 05:02 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh yes. People have tried. It does no good though because I like being me.:-)
Well, that’s actually quite healthy. Good for you.
[Reply]
Tges58 05:03 PM 08-31-2022
I was just thinking you were expecting me to do it, with all the posts you flag.

My mistake.
Just giving the assholes a taste of their own medicine. What's good for the goose is good for the jenny. FYI A jenny is a female donkey
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:04 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I went back and forth. I was conflicted with the high ceiling/low floor. I was the only one on CP who ever defended him, referred to him as "The Better Version" (of Mahomes) on multiple occasions, and had him as my avatar for a brief period of time.
You defended Allen until you sold yourself on Keenum...

All of those posts pre-date the ones I posted where you said 'pass on Allen'...KC fans didnt have to GAF about Allen, they had the upcoming seasons SB winning and MVP QB.

In Dec 2017, you commented that Denver was going to get Allen. Yet, they didnt.

It really is a shame you're not part of the Denver organization, I cant even imagine the levels of ****ED that franchise would be if you had any say.

Keep writing those checks, Joe... I'll be here to cash them in.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:05 PM 08-31-2022
Beautiful flower in Chiefs colors.

Hope it doesn't trigger(lol, get it, like the trigger on a gun) anyone in this thread.

[Reply]
Tges58 05:11 PM 08-31-2022
One of your first posts on our board is below. You’re right. How could anyone have misunderstood what a friendly guy you are?
Because there were and are a bunch of your fanbase here. Plus there were a couple of other people that were as bad as your people. Luckily I haven't seen them here for quite a while.

You keep going back years to try to find things to talk shit about. You just stink of desperation, you know that?

You seem tense, why don't you go see a movie? I hear that Aurora theater is pretty nice
[Reply]
Page 3152 of 4916
« First < 2152265230523102314231483149315031513152 315331543155315631623202325236524152 > Last »
Up