ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3150 of 4927
« First < 2150265030503100314031463147314831493150 315131523153315431603200325036504150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:51 AM 08-31-2022
Uh oh...well I'd put Denver in the lower tier category so...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:53 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Uh oh...well I'd put Denver in the lower tier category so...
Your Queso Joe impersonation needs some work.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:55 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Your Queso Joe impersonation needs some work.

Needs more smiley faces?
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:51 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
I guess living in a slum is better than being homeless, right dom?
You talk big for someone who spends a lot of time there.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:12 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
No, not so much. I wanted Teddy to start last year. I don't say a lot of the things you guys say I do.
Someone just quoted a post of you saying that Keesum could take you to the SB. :-)

There is zero chance that you weren't hyping "Horse Cock Lock" after his first year. All Denver fans were.
[Reply]
Tges58 01:14 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You talk big for someone who spends a lot of time there.
It's called slumming.

So are you seeing the difference in the two boards? Here you get some light smack talking, and over there your people talk a lot of shit, then get all butt hurt when you get it thrown back in your face. Then you start in on the snide namecalling, you know, things like meth head,! inbreeds and traler park trash. Which is pretty two faced(pretty common with your fanbase) when you consider denver has a worse meth problem than KC, and marrying yourfirst cousin is actually legal.in Colorado.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:14 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Lock was a throw-in. Nothing more.
Imagine thinking that Lock was the centerpiece of the trade. :-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 01:20 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Someone just quoted a post of you saying that Keesum could take you to the SB. :-)

There is zero chance that you weren't hyping "Horse Cock Lock" after his first year. All Denver fans were.
Man, it’s fans. Of course, we were hyping him. And we were doing it sincerely. In the same situation, you guys would be doing the same thing. (Brody Croyle in the PFHOF yet?)

At the end of the day, while fan bases develop some unique aspects to their personalities (inbreeding and Camaros, for example :-) ), most fan bases aren’t that different.
[Reply]
DomCasual 01:24 PM 08-31-2022
It's called slumming.

So are you seeing the difference in the two boards? Here you get some light smack talking, and over there your people talk a lot of shit, then get all butt hurt when you get it thrown back in your face. Then you start in on the snide namecalling, you know, things like meth head,! inbreeds and traler park trash. Which is pretty two faced(pretty common with your fanbase) when you consider denver has a worse meth problem than KC, and marrying yourfirst cousin is actually legal.in Colorado.
Okay, let me just bottom line this for you - for accuracy.

How many times have you been banned over there? Your trash talk there would get any one of us banned here. I can give you recent examples.

It’s okay. When I say I like CP, I am being completely sincere. But don’t pretend it’s some bastion for free and intelligent speech, while we are a bunch of snowflakes. The evidence simply doesn’t support it.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:26 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Many people are saying...

:-)
^ Many people . . . . . . . . .

Cites one random twitter guy.

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:28 PM 08-31-2022
Man, it’s fans. Of course, we were hyping him. And we were doing it sincerely. In the same situation, you guys would be doing the same thing. (Brody Croyle in the PFHOF yet?)

At the end of the day, while fan bases develop some unique aspects to their personalities (inbreeding and Camaros, for example :-) ), most fan bases aren’t that different.
Ehhh...

You can probably find better examples than Croyle. He was taken in the 3rd round in 2006 and was the highest drafted QB we had since Matt Blundin in 1992. You can't blame us for having enthusiasm for the franchise finally attempting to legitimately try developing our own QBs.

And even then, I don't think people were blowing him the way Knowmo does any and all draft picks taken by the Broncos, particularly their QBs. I mean, the guy legitimately thought Elway had found future starters in Swag Kelly and Kyle Sloter. He totally thought they would be more successful and better QBs than Mahomes based on what he saw in preseason and comparing it to Mahomes' preseason stat lines.
[Reply]
DomCasual 01:28 PM 08-31-2022
It's called slumming.

By the way, I will just point out that you have more posts on the Huddle in less than one year than I have in almost twenty here.

Not sure what that says. But I thought I would point it out.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:32 PM 08-31-2022

I wasn't here during the Croyle days, but from my experience, KC fans are generally much more rational when evaluating QBs. Most trashed Cassel relentessly, even when he put together a 27/7 season and went to the playoffs. Most hated Alex Smith from day one, and didn't budge even as he won 10-12 games every year and put up good numbers at times.

I highly doubt they would have been hyping Lock to take over a division with Mahomes in it after one good statistical game.

But I was just having a laugh at Q Joe for denying that he hyped Lock. There's zero chance that's true. :-)
[Reply]
Tges58 01:33 PM 08-31-2022
By the way, I will just point out that you have more posts on the Huddle in less than one year than I have in almost twenty here.

Not sure what that says. But I thought I would point it out.
Yeah, so what? Everything I posted was the truth.
[Reply]
DomCasual 01:35 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ehhh...

You can probably find better examples than Croyle. He was taken in the 3rd round in 2006 and was the highest drafted QB we had since Matt Blundin in 1992. You can't blame us for having enthusiasm for the franchise finally attempting to legitimately try developing our own QBs.

And even then, I don't think people were blowing him the way Knowmo does any and all draft picks taken by the Broncos, particularly their QBs. I mean, the guy legitimately thought Elway had found future starters in Swag Kelly and Kyle Sloter. He totally thought they would be more successful and better QBs than Mahomes based on what he saw in preseason and comparing it to Mahomes' preseason stat lines.
Well, also, Lock spent much of his junior year being talked about as the presumed #1 pick in the draft. He then went and had an average senior year. The fact that we seemed to get him at a bargain price, plus the way he came out of the gate for us when the pressure was off - it justifies it, a little.

One of my favorite memories on the Mane was the poll I started about who you’d choose at that moment, Mahomes or Lock. I flowered the first post with just silly hyperbole. And then I started checking this thread. It was pretty funny, immediate, and went on for a few days. Finally, someone here said, “Guys, he’s obviously messing with you,” and ruined all the fun.
[Reply]
Page 3150 of 4927
« First < 2150265030503100314031463147314831493150 315131523153315431603200325036504150 > Last »
Up