ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 313 of 335
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 05:30 PM 09-15-2016

[Reply]
patteeu 05:30 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
discussed for pages and pages not once but twice. The rules and wording to be banned was discussed and changed and then opened up for discussion again. The talked about again, is this the final wording, everyone cool with it? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The fucking Geneva convention was easier to put together
You got plenty of complaints and arguments against respoilering the thread. The people of this thread didn't decide. You did. That's why you take so much shit in here. You probably miss most of it since you've banned so many people from your CP bubble.

You should know I like you, BRC, but this was far from the community decision you make it out to be.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:47 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You got plenty of complaints and arguments against respoilering the thread. The people of this thread didn't decide. You did. That's why you take so much shit in here. You probably miss most of it since you've banned so many people from your CP bubble.

You should know I like you, BRC, but this was far from the community decision you make it out to be.
QFT
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:56 PM 09-15-2016
I've unbanned Vailpass. I'm outta here. You want spoilers or no spoilers I'm not involved in any way.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:05 AM 09-16-2016
More dramatic; GoT thread or GoT?
[Reply]
patteeu 07:10 AM 09-16-2016
Can't we all just get along?
[Reply]
Hawk 08:10 AM 09-16-2016
What is with you people who freak out over having some spoiler tags in the thread?

Let me clue you in. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THE DAMN SPOILER TAG AND IT OPENS. It's a g****** miracle!

Seriously people, is it that hard for you to click a f*****g spoiler tag? Does it really require pages upon pages of whining and bitching about it?

Is it that hard to understand the basic concept of if it hasn't been on the show yet, put it in spoiler tags so people have a choice on whether to click them? I know I know, it requires a whooooooooolllllee additional 19 characters you have to type. OH THE HUMANITY!! HOW WILL YOU COPE???

BRC, I support your efforts to keep the thread inclusive of all GoT topics, but give people a choice on whether to be spoiled or not when discussing things that have not happened on the show yet but are more than just speculation. Any moron should be able to figure it out and handle it with a little class. I think all you really need to do here is carry on and ignore the people who feel the need to complain about every damn thing. Completely ignore them. No response to them at all at this point. But don't let them win and control the thread you started.

Bottom line, your policy is the right policy, all these other whiners just need to shut the F up and deal with it.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:25 AM 09-16-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
What is with you people who freak out over having some spoiler tags in the thread?

Let me clue you in. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THE DAMN SPOILER TAG AND IT OPENS. It's a g****** miracle!

Seriously people, is it that hard for you to click a f*****g spoiler tag? Does it really require pages upon pages of whining and bitching about it?

Is it that hard to understand the basic concept of if it hasn't been on the show yet, put it in spoiler tags so people have a choice on whether to click them? I know I know, it requires a whooooooooolllllee additional 19 characters you have to type. OH THE HUMANITY!! HOW WILL YOU COPE???

BRC, I support your efforts to keep the thread inclusive of all GoT topics, but give people a choice on whether to be spoiled or not when discussing things that have not happened on the show yet but are more than just speculation. Any moron should be able to figure it out and handle it with a little class. I think all you really need to do here is carry on and ignore the people who feel the need to complain about every damn thing. Completely ignore them. No response to them at all at this point. But don't let them win and control the thread you started.

Bottom line, your policy is the right policy, all these other whiners just need to shut the F up and deal with it.
I don't really have a problem with BRC's spoiler policy either, but the whole process has been handled poorly. This isn't really about whether or not this is a spoiler thread, IMO. It's about a person coming across as trying to be the boss of the thread. CP isn't conditioned for that kind of posting micromanagement.

I think it would have gone over better if it were accomplished through a more community process of peer pressure if someone starts posting serious spoilers. How big of a spoiler is it that Gendry might reappear in season 7 without any hint about what kind of appearance he'll be making? Not much IMO. On the other hand, if someone got ahold of a script that spoiled a main character's death, I would hope that most people would spoiler tag it. Unfortunately, because of the way this has been handled, there will be people pushing back against spoiler tags in all cases.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 09-16-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't really have a problem with BRC's spoiler policy either, but the whole process has been handled poorly. This isn't really about whether or not this is a spoiler thread, IMO. It's about a person coming across as trying to be the boss of the thread. CP isn't conditioned for that kind of posting micromanagement.

I think it would have gone over better if it were accomplished through a more community process of peer pressure if someone starts posting serious spoilers. How big of a spoiler is it that Gendry might reappear in season 7 without any hint about what kind of appearance he'll be making? Not much IMO. On the other hand, if someone got ahold of a script that spoiled a main character's death, I would hope that most people would spoiler tag it. Unfortunately, because of the way this has been handled, there will be people pushing back against spoiler tags in all cases.
This.

It wasn't about spoilers....it was about the fact that somehow BRC has fucking mod privileges over this thread and acts like he's in charge.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:31 AM 09-16-2016

he turned two threads into one to bitch.

this is the fucking SPOILER THREAD.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:47 AM 09-16-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
he turned two threads into one to bitch
Again I proved you were a liar about this. You are a proven liar.

Did I steal your car? Slap your kid? WTF is your deal? There is no reason for you to be a complete asshole about this. You need to back the fuck off.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:52 AM 09-16-2016

No one spoke up yesterday and said yeah BRC may have been too aggressive but its still the right policy. No, it was all my idea and my doing.

As I said I'm out. Good luck finding someone to deal with these over the top "spoilers" posters.

I'll hang and talk GOT but in no way will I ever put myself in that position again.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:54 AM 09-16-2016

[Reply]
SAUTO 10:06 AM 09-16-2016
Again I proved you were a liar about this. You are a proven liar.

Did I steal your car? Slap your kid? WTF is your deal? There is no reason for you to be a complete asshole about this. You need to back the fuck off.
Fuck you.

You didn't prove shit buddy. And I didn't even say for sure you closed it. I asked and said I was pretty sure you did.

You ruined it anyway.

Again fuck you
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:10 AM 09-16-2016
No one spoke up yesterday and said yeah BRC may have been too aggressive but its still the right policy. No, it was all my idea and my doing.

As I said I'm out. Good luck finding someone to deal with these over the top "spoilers" posters.

I'll hang and talk GOT but in no way will I ever put myself in that position again.
Good, you've shown you don't have the capabilities to be in that position.

I was nice through all your bullshit over the hall of fame (You did this same bullshit I'm sure plenty will agree)and that's probably where some of this is coming from, I took your shit then thinking it was for the greater good but you can fuck yourself at this point.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 335
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323 > Last »
Up