ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3129 of 4909
« First < 2129262930293079311931253126312731283129 313031313132313331393179322936294129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:53 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
C’mon … don’t tease us.
You know what's coming...the thing is due to cheap pile high air, soft early season schedules, and corrupt officiating....you're looking at a potential 9 or 10 win season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:10 AM 08-27-2022

teams that were more efficient rushing than when their quarterback dropped back last season (EPA/play difference)

1. panthers (0.08)
2. giants (0.06)
3. colts (0.04)
4. browns (0.03)
5. jets (0.03)
6. steelers (0.01)
7. seahawks (0.01)

— Tej Seth (@tejfbanalytics) August 26, 2022

Russ and the Seahawks with better weapons. I’m sure this will work out well :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:06 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You know what's coming...the thing is due to cheap pile high air, soft early season schedules, and corrupt officiating...
There are so many "tells" that the NFL is actively and artificially trying to promote the Donks. I mean they have the second longest PO drought behind the Jets...and NFL strives for parity (parody)...makes controlling the spread more believable. Having a perennial bottom-feeder is bad for the health of the league...as is 13 straight losses.

Some signs...

The final two Denver preseason games are nationally televised...then their opener is on Monday night.

Pundits are all repeating the same narrative...on the same day. They never mention losing Patrick, Fant or Miller...or the possibility of growing pains with a rookie coaching staff. It's Russel Wilson and the Broncos are loaded...which they arent and haven't been in 5 years.

NFL.corp just brought in the wealthiest owner in the entire league...with ex-politicians (war criminal) on board. I'm sure they will help aid their early success in any way they can get away with...they want to reassure Walton that he made a wise record-setting investment...."for the greater good". One such method is this.

Keep an eye out for special team penalties...especially on kickoff and punt returns. It's a strategy the NFL has studied to flip field position...and the odds of scoring drives with a longer field....if you see it early and repeatedly on one team...you know it's a game with a fix on the outcome.

It's just "business"....
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:23 PM 08-27-2022
I know Fant had a decent amount of production but the guy wasn't some irreplaceable cog in Denver's offense. He's a big guy who can run fast in a straight line, but he's not a great contested catch guy and he plays really stiff. He'll probably play in the league for a long time because of his size and speed, but he'll never be a premier TE like Waller, Gronk, Antonio Gates or Shannon Sharpe.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:30 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I know Fant had a decent amount of production but the guy wasn't some irreplaceable cog in Denver's offense. He's a big guy who can run fast in a straight line, but he's not a great contested catch guy and he plays really stiff. He'll probably play in the league for a long time because of his size and speed, but he'll never be a premier TE like Waller, Gronk, Antonio Gates or Shannon Sharpe.
Funny how you backtrack as soon as guys put on a different jersey
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:38 PM 08-27-2022
Sweet, now do Albert O and his 3 TDs in 3 seasons!

Not like it matters, Moobs never uses his TEs.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:42 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I never pumped Fant up like I have Jeudy, Surtain or Javonte Willliams.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:47 PM 08-27-2022
Sherm laughing at the deleted tweet about Russell saying he doesn’t have to carry the team on his shoulders :-)

🤣😂🤣 https://t.co/YuLptHftD5

— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) August 27, 2022

Good luck. You went from a hard division and somewhat competitive conference to a division with Mahomes and Herbert And an overall loaded conference
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:55 PM 08-27-2022
Bullshit, you claim every slap dick that puts on that god awful orange jersy is a future inductee to the hof. Fant was no different
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:11 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sweet, now do Albert O and his 3 TDs in 3 seasons!

Not like it matters, Moobs never uses his TEs.
Albert O had roughly half the targets, half the yards, and half the TDs of Fant, catching a little higher % of targets and with slightly more yards per catch. No reason to believe he can't replace Fant if he starts getting more targets.

Also, he was drafted in 2020, he hasn't played for 3 seasons. He's only started 6 games in his career.

Thirdly, I just found out his middle name is Chukwueneka, which is awesome and something that it seems like I should have known already.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Albert O had roughly half the targets, half the yards, and half the TDs of Fant, catching a little higher % of targets and with slightly more yards per catch. No reason to believe he can't replace Fant if he starts getting more targets.

Also, he was drafted in 2020, he hasn't played for 3 seasons. He's only started 6 games in his career.

Thirdly, I just found out his middle name is Chukwueneka, which is awesome and something that it seems like I should have known already.
Damn, poor kid had a hell of a time in elementary school.

Also, anyone can replace Fant. Especially when you have a quarterback who rarely throws to his TE. Just another wasted roster spot.

https://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...e?platform=amp

Russ rarely targets his TE. Probably because of his lack of throwing to the middle of the field.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:46 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
And of course, Hill went from being inferior to Courtland Sutton to being the greatest WR in history on the day of the trade. :-)

I don’t think it’s funny. It’s expected. What’s funny is that the clowns expect us to buy it. Freaking amateurs. :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:45 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Damn, poor kid had a hell of a time in elementary school.

Also, anyone can replace Fant. Especially when you have a quarterback who rarely throws to his TE. Just another wasted roster spot.

https://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...e?platform=amp

Russ rarely targets his TE. Probably because of his lack of throwing to the middle of the field.
So that link says that Wilson has thrown 25% of his attempts to the short middle. I don’t know, but that strikes me as a pretty normal number for a guy who prefers the deep ball.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:56 PM 08-27-2022
Bullshit. You were implying at 1 point he had more talent than kelce
[Reply]
staylor26 05:24 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Bullshit. You were implying at 1 point he had more talent than kelce
But he only sucked his dick a few times, he gave the others a rim job and swallowed too!
[Reply]
Page 3129 of 4909
« First < 2129262930293079311931253126312731283129 313031313132313331393179322936294129 > Last »
Up