ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 311 of 335
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
SAUTO 01:16 PM 09-15-2016
I heard ned was on the set
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:17 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I heard ned was on the set
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:20 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
When did this happen? Was there a vote?
discussed for pages and pages not once but twice. The rules and wording to be banned was discussed and changed and then opened up for discussion again. The talked about again, is this the final wording, everyone cool with it? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The fucking Geneva convention was easier to put together
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:25 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
discussed for pages and pages not once but twice. The rules and wording to be banned was discussed and changed and then opened up for discussion again. The talked about again, is this the final wording, everyone cool with it? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The ****ing Geneva convention was easier to put together
I agree with the rule, have no problem with that. But what vail said wasn't a spoiler. It was speculation based on logic.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:27 PM 09-15-2016

The fucking Geneva convention was easier to put together
Pretty sure that was about people spoiling episodes after they caught them streamed on line before airing
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:29 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I agree with the rule, have no problem with that. But what vail said wasn't a spoiler. It was speculation based on logic.
So you want to put it up for a vote every time? Gave pages and pages of discussion again?

People can start a thread with no spoilers used if they want too. Outrage about a 2 week vacation from a thread about a series that doesn't start for 9 months seems to me like there is something else going on.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:32 PM 09-15-2016
So you want to put it up for a vote every time? Gave pages and pages of discussion again?

People can start a thread with no spoilers used if they want too. Outrage about a 2 week vacation from a thread about a series that doesn't start for 9 months seems to me like there is something else going on.
Taking this to PM.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:37 PM 09-15-2016

It does seem like something else, but not the way you mean it. It looks like you got sick of Vail fucking with you about the spoilers and took the first possible opportunity to smack him for it.
[Reply]
Sorter 01:41 PM 09-15-2016

Isn't the entire goal more traffic and posts?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 09-15-2016
Who gave you mod privileges?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:00 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Who gave you mod privileges?
only for this thread.
[Reply]
eDave 02:06 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Jaqen has fallen on hard times since Arya left...

Another bannable post.
[Reply]
Sorter 02:06 PM 09-15-2016
So...

do we just start a new thread with all spoilers?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:10 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
So...

do we just start a new thread with all spoilers?
Or just go here; watchersonthewall.com

Game of Thrones spoiler community / web site. In the same vein as The Spoiling Dead site.

NOTE: Don't click if you don't want to know...just sayin'...
[Reply]
kccrow 02:10 PM 09-15-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 311 of 335
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321 > Last »
Up