ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 317
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** The Official Chiefs vs Eagles super bowl game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 02-12-2023
lets do this.

Passing Yards

KC
P. Mahomes
435-648, 5250 YDS, 41 TD, 12 INT

PHI
J. Hurts
306-460, 3701 YDS, 22 TD, 6 INT
Rushing Yards

KC
I. Pacheco
170 CAR, 830 YDS, 5 TD

PHI
M. Sanders
259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 PM 02-13-2023
kelce bang his girl?
[Reply]
irafreak 08:10 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Wow what a douche. His qb pulled his hand down like come on coach.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:46 PM 02-13-2023
Big nasty kc nut for mod. He started this here thread!
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:55 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yes lmao

The defining moment in that Titans game was not Mariota completing a pass to himself. It was the forward progress call. I dont trust this guy at all.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ll say this: for as bad a rap as Philly fans get, my experience with them at the game were pretty terrific across the board.
Back in 2017, I went to the Eagles/Chiefs game at Arrowhead with Bug, 007/Guru and Lumpy. These three assclowns were seated directly in front of us.

They were fun, I guess, in a douchy obnoxious sort of way, but God were they annoying. Every time the Eagles got a first down they turned around and did this. The Alex-led Chiefs trailed for much of the game, and as the clock ran down they became more and more insufferable. Then we came back and won, and they vanished like farts in the wind.

I hope they were at the Super Bowl yesterday.
:-)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:12 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yes lmao

So love it when Nick brings the band in! He should be at the parade
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:18 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Back in 2017, I went to the Eagles/Chiefs game at Arrowhead with Bug, 007/Guru and Lumpy. These three assclowns were seated directly in front of us.

They were fun, I guess, in a douchy obnoxious sort of way, but God were they annoying. Every time the Eagles got a first down they turned around and did this. The Alex-led Chiefs trailed for much of the game, and as the clock ran down they became more and more insufferable. Then we came back and won, and they vanished like farts in the wind.

Reminds me of the time I went to Qualcomm and sat behind similar douches. After every incomplete by Mark Castle the dude turned around and said "nice pass, suck ass!"
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:20 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Wow what a douche. His qb pulled his hand down like come on coach.
That's embarrassing. Good coach, but can't stand the guy.
[Reply]
Spott 09:22 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I was in Boston during that game and had a hell of a time finding a place to watch the game because the Patriots were playing at the same time. I finally found a place that had it and started watching right about the time CJ got an interception that set us up near the red zone. I was cheering pretty loud when Kelce got a TD a few plays later. I was so enthralled in the game that I didn’t realize that bar was all Eagles fans and is apparently home to their fan club.

While those dudes were being jackasses in Arrowhead, I was busy pissing off an entire bar of those asshats.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 PM 02-13-2023
lol juju

The Kansas City Chiefs celebrating with the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the locker room.

JuJu Smith-Schuster: “Oh my god! We just won the Super Bowl! What the f—k!” pic.twitter.com/9CRcxBgWgR

— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) February 13, 2023

[Reply]
Stryker 09:31 PM 02-13-2023
Man, to be a CHIEFS fan in this day and age. You young ones will NEVER feel our pain. For this team to host the AFC Championship game 5 years straight is incredible in itself. To go to the Super Bowl 3 times in 5 years is unheard of. To WIN the SUPER BOWL 2 times in 4 years is just amazing! Trust from the OG's on this board, WE ARE CHIEFS KINGDOM!

WE WON! Again! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:33 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
I was in Boston during that game and had a hell of a time finding a place to watch the game because the Patriots were playing at the same time. I finally found a place that had it and started watching right about the time CJ got an interception that set us up near the red zone. I was cheering pretty loud when Kelce got a TD a few plays later. I was so enthralled in the game that I didn’t realize that bar was all Eagles fans and is apparently home to their fan club.

While those dudes were being jackasses in Arrowhead, I was busy pissing off an entire bar of those asshats.
Damn. You're lucky you got out of there alive. :-)
[Reply]
irafreak 09:44 PM 02-13-2023
Rewatching the game, the irony hit me of the eagles spending all game running out the clock only to run out of clock at the end.
[Reply]
kstater 09:44 PM 02-13-2023
Rewatching now. Wiley had a hell of a game

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Rewatching the game, the irony hit me of the eagles spending all game running out the clock only to run out of clock at the end.
nine times out of ten, these running teams run themselves into an L
[Reply]
Page 310 of 317
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314 > Last »
Up