ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 160
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 PM 12-13-2023
21 losses in a row for the Detroit Pistons.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:45 AM 12-14-2023
I think it is hilarious Dray got suspended indefinitely. Best thing for them anyway as their run is over.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:04 AM 12-14-2023
Lakers remain undefeated without LeBron in the lineup...

And the Spurs have now lost 18 straight and somehow I believe they don't have the longest losing streak in the league (I believe Detroit is at 20 and counting).

Very little good basketball being played in the Association right now; a pretty fair amount of truly awful ball being played to boot.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:05 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lakers remain undefeated without LeBron in the lineup...

And the Spurs have now lost 18 straight and somehow I believe they don't have the longest losing streak in the league (I believe Detroit is at 20 and counting).

Very little good basketball being played in the Association right now; a pretty fair amount of truly awful ball being played to boot.

All the good basketball is in Minnesota.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hear the Celtics are good as well but...Boston. Fuck those guys.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:05 PM 12-14-2023

Steve Kerr says Draymond Green’s suspensions makes sense.

“It’s about more than basketball. It’s about helping Draymond. It’s an opportunity for Draymond to step away and make a change … the answer is not to pick a number (of games). The answer is to help Draymond.”

— Kendra Andrews (@kendra__andrews) December 15, 2023

Gotta help Draymond.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:00 PM 12-14-2023

“The one who choked Rudy, the one who took a wild flail, the one who punched Jordan last year, that’s the guy who needs to change.”

Steve Kerr on why Draymond Green's suspension makes sense

(via @NBCSWarriors) pic.twitter.com/VsXJPb9ECd

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 15, 2023

"Wild flail" :-)

Kerr defended all of these actions and Draymond justified them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:23 PM 12-14-2023

CHRISTIAN BRAUN OH MY ��

�� @NBA pic.twitter.com/k9X2gTFAjt

— The Athletic (@TheAthletic) December 15, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:37 PM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I love the call on that one. “The Jayhawk…”
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:28 PM 12-14-2023
The Wolves just beat the Mavs with Ant shooting something like 3-18 from the field. I wonder if performances like this might cause folks to begin altering their predictions about Minny NOT staying toward the top of the West.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:40 PM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The Wolves just beat the Mavs with Ant shooting something like 3-18 from the field. I wonder if performances like this might cause folks to begin altering their predictions about Minny NOT staying toward the top of the West.
I'm as big of a "Woe is us" Wolves fan as they come, but even I can tell this is a very good basketball team and not at all the intriguing but flawed team of the past couple seasons that lived in the play-in tournament.

It's not just Gobert playing better, it's not just Ant continuing his success and growth, and it's not even KAT reducing a lot of the dumb shit he used to do. It's the depth that's impressive. When Kyle Anderson is your second big off the bench, that's a versatile as fuck front court. They are very weak at PG behind Conley, whose age needs to considered by the team as the season drags on, but that isn't anything they can't try to fix at the trade deadline. A nice little move might be snagging Tyus Jones on an expiring contract-- would be great solid veteran to have off the bench.

Not predicting championship or even WCF appearance at this point, but it's pretty obvious with the wins they've already racked up and what they are as a team that they have all the makings to win lots of games and get a high seed in the playoffs. You can't ask for more than that as a Wolves fan. Just getting that plus a first round series win would be a fantastic season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:47 PM 12-14-2023
I'm as big of a "Woe is us" Wolves fan as they come, but even I can tell this is a very good basketball team and not at all the intriguing but flawed team of the past couple seasons that lived in the play-in tournament.

It's not just Gobert playing better, it's not just Ant continuing his success and growth, and it's not even KAT reducing a lot of the dumb shit he used to do. It's the depth that's impressive. When Kyle Anderson is your second big off the bench, that's a versatile as **** front court. They are very weak at PG behind Conley, whose age needs to considered by the team as the season drags on, but that isn't anything they can't try to fix at the trade deadline. A nice little move might be snagging Tyus Jones on an expiring contract-- would be great solid veteran to have off the bench.

Not predicting championship or even WCF appearance at this point, but it's pretty obvious with the wins they've already racked up and what they are as a team that they have all the makings to win lots of games and get a high seed in the playoffs. You can't ask for more than that as a Wolves fan. Just getting that plus a first round series win would be a fantastic season.
Let's not kid ourselves, though. KAT has been a fairly significant part of the problem in the past. This season, he actually appears to be part of the solution. That's a BIG deal, IMO.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM 12-16-2023
On a related note, KAT put up a ho-hum 40 in another win today.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 PM 12-16-2023
There is an NBA 6th man of the year and his name is Naz fucking Reid.

The entire league can suck my giant howling dick!!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:09 PM 12-16-2023
There is an NBA 6th man of the year and his name is Naz ****ing Reid.

The entire league can suck my giant howling dick!!!!!
Go check out what SGA and Holmgren pulled off tonight. Good luck with that in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 160
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up