ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 248
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:48 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
lmao perfect
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:49 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
He is misleading you. He is counting total fumbles instead of fumbles lost.

So if the snap was bad and Allen fell on the ball to stop a turnover, Wright is counting that.

It’s absurd.
And how many times did this happen? A couple?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:53 PM 09-12-2023
Absurd.

Allen is the second best QB in the NFL.

He had a terrible game - one in which i’m pretty sure he played with a concussion - against the best defense in the NFL.

Mahomes had a terrible 3 pick game against the Broncos last season.

It happens.

I’m more concerned with our OC who I think has really gotten in Allen’s head. Daboll had Allen humming like a fine tuned machine.
According to whom? And what metric is being used to determine that?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:54 PM 09-12-2023
I stick by this thread. One game doesn’t define a season.

Burrow had FIVE turnovers in Week 1 last season and was minutes from sending KC packing again.

Bills and Allen will be back on track in no time.
Difference is the Bengals are more talented than Buffalo.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:56 PM 09-12-2023
I stick by this thread. One game doesn’t define a season.

Burrow had FIVE turnovers in Week 1 last season and was minutes from sending KC packing again.

Bills and Allen will be back on track in no time.
Joe Burrow comes to play in big moments while Allen precums in his suspenders and derps to the eventual L.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:56 PM 09-12-2023
I agree with you and I’m not shrugging it off. I don’t like it all. And it’s not the first time he has whacked his head in a game and then threw some headscratchers. There was one game where he looked barely conscious after a hit but they never pulled him out and the league spotter didn’t appear to notice. His eyes were gone.

Allen runs a lot so he gets hit a lot more.

Here is the clip from last nights game where i’m pretty sure he was temporarily unconscious and concussed. Look at his eyes. He is OUT.

https://x.com/ghostofadamgase/status...533352743?s=46
Not good. At some point the coaches need to watch out for his health.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:58 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Damn, he actually fumbled the ball 13 times last year. Wooooof.
Remember the one against Minnesota last year? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Allen's turnovers cost them not only that game, but as time would tell it cost them HFA.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:00 PM 09-12-2023
Absurd.

He had a terrible game - one in which i’m pretty sure he played with a concussion - against the best defense in the NFL.

It happens.

I’m more concerned with our OC who I think has really gotten in Allen’s head. Daboll had Allen humming like a fine tuned machine.

But, and let's be clear on this semi-important point, KC won that game.

I'm sorry, and up until last night, I also believed that JA was probably the 2nd best QB in the NFL.

But top-5 QBs don't seek out hits. They don't run into defenders straight up, over and over and over. And over.

They also don't keep throwing INTs, into double coverage no less. With a 10-point lead well into the 3rd quarter, and most especially when the other team is being led by Luke Wilson.

And finally, top-3 QBs don't try and jump over two defenders 5 yards from the sticks.

Josh is an incredible physical talent. With a 10-cent head. Dude's Ryan Leaf.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:03 PM 09-12-2023
NFL lingo: Play smart = you're concussed Broseph
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:04 PM 09-12-2023
2 INT/fumbles per game across 19 games. And Diqlix is trying to challenge that he’s mistake-prone. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:04 PM 09-12-2023
Absurd.

It happens.

Allen MIGHT win a Super Bowl. But not with this current organization in place. Beane has been an objectively bad drafter for half a decade, McDermott should've been gone after :13 seconds, and Dorsey has mentally fucked Allen to the point it may have done irreparable damage to his career long term. Not to mention the constant abuse Allen takes that is going to lead to him hitting the proverbial wall very hard and very fast very soon.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:08 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Allen MIGHT win a Super Bowl. But not with this current organization in place. Beane has been an objectively bad drafter for half a decade, McDermott should've been gone after :13 seconds, and Dorsey has mentally fucked Allen to the point it may have done irreparable damage to his career long term. Not to mention the constant abuse Allen takes that is going to lead to him hitting the proverbial wall very hard and very fast very soon.
I do think that of all the mistakes Buffalo has made in Allen's career there, losing Daboll will go down as the biggest. They kept the wrong guy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:11 PM 09-12-2023

And Andy Reid has the 2nd lowest body weight of all NFL coaches
[Reply]
Pablo 07:13 PM 09-12-2023
Allen is too stupid to be in the Top 5 discussion anymore

Franchise QBs cannot be dipshits.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:34 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Joe Burrow comes to play in big moments while Allen precums in his suspenders and derps to the eventual L.
Joe Burrow really doesn't come play in the big moments...
[Reply]
Page 31 of 248
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up