ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 139
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
TribalElder 01:17 PM 10-27-2022
Ok, here is his music video

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:17 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Side note....Kevin Nash follows my shop on I.G. I've spoken to him several times about his Mustang.

Yeah...i'm name dropping.

How the fuck can Kevin Nash drive a Mustang?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:17 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
Toney is actually taller than Hardman
Hardman comparisons are retarded. Lets get that shit out of the way now. These dudes couldn't be more different.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:18 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How the fuck can Kevin Nash drive a Mustang?
Funny you should ask...he reached out to us about modding it to give him more leg space :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:18 PM 10-27-2022
More will come out but they seem to have traded him because he's a shit head and not a team guy. His obvious poor political take screams he's an idiot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Funny you should ask...he reached out to us about modding it to give him more leg space :-)
Yeah, figured. Not being a cunt, the dudes knees just don't function and he's close to 7 feet tall.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:19 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Christ, this guy seems like a total head case. Giants fans were thrilled to get rid of him, and think we got fleeced.
BREAKING NEWS FLASH!!: FANS WHO JUST GOT JILTED AREN'T HEAPING PRAISE ON THE GUY WHO JUST BAILED ON THEM! FILM AT 11!!

Wow are there some dipshits on this forum... :-)
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:20 PM 10-27-2022
I do NOT see this as a move for next year. This is a first round WR with game breaking skills. This guy can and will help this year, he can do a lot of what Tyreek was able to do.

Think of Tyreek at the end of the Buffalo game last year, 13 seconds. Thats the kind of play Toney is capable of. This guy is a YAC monster, tough to bring down, very quick/sudden, oh and hes really fast too.

He is a good route runner (looking at you Mecole) and he can catch! He is not just a slot guy either, he can play outside as well. Watch some film from his rookie season and you will be very excited, keep in mind his QB was not very good either.

Sure, at first Andy will scheme up some plays for him to get him involved but this is not just a gadget player. This is a full blown WR, capable of being our #1 WR in the not so distant future.

He's 6 foot and roughly 200 and runs a sub 4.4! So hes not big but hes not small either. He plays big though.

I dont know what happened in NY but it wasnt good for him or the Giants. Andy is not afraid to work with guys on a second chance. He has a way with players and brings out the best in them. This team is built to handle a guy like him. Finding a guy like this in the 3rd round is unheard of!

GO CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:21 PM 10-27-2022
How the **** can Kevin Nash drive a Mustang?
He starts the engine then uses the steering wheel to guide the car while pushing the gas pedal with his foot but that's just me. That's how I drive a car.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:21 PM 10-27-2022
Yeah, figured. Not being a cunt, the dudes knees just don't function and he's close to 7 feet tall.
Cool dude. We turned the job down for a couple of reasons i don't wanna discuss publicly.

Turned out he wasn't really our kind of customer. You can PM me if you're curious.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:21 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Can someone lay out what exactly makes him a head case and bad teammate?
For some reason I can't find the exact article now, but he's been late to practice/meetings multiple times, has run the wrong routes several times indicating poor study habits, and has been undisciplined as when he was thrown out of the DAL game last season when he was having a career best day.

This article only references some general issues, but you kind of get the picture:
https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...nging-receiver

Looking at his highlight reel he looks an awful lot like Reek with his start/stop abilities. Lot of upside, we'll just have to see if he can find a place with the team and the Chiefs culture.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:23 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
BREAKING NEWS FLASH!!: FANS WHO JUST GOT JILTED AREN'T HEAPING PRAISE ON THE GUY WHO JUST BAILED ON THEM! FILM AT 11!!

I mean, we have a pretty large sample size of behavior here that shows he's not exactly the most well behaved or thoughtful fella...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:23 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
For some reason I can't find the exact article now, but he's been late to practice/meetings multiple times, has run the wrong routes several times indicating poor study habits, and has been undisciplined as when he was thrown out of the DAL game last season when he was having a career best day.

This article only references some general issues, but you kind of get the picture:
https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...nging-receiver

Looking at his highlight reel he looks an awful lot like Reek with his start/stop abilities. Lot of upside, we'll just have to see if he can find a place with the team and the Chiefs culture.
So he's a jackass that really doesn't have respect for his job. Got it. When Mahomes says he's done then he will be done.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:24 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Hell yeah, he's about to turn it around like Antonio Brown did.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:26 PM 10-27-2022
Between his current injury and learning the playbook....he'll be a healthy scratch all year! Don't like this pick at all. A 3rd for a brokedick headcase? That 3rd could have been better spent moving up in next years draft!
[Reply]
Page 31 of 139
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up