ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 32
« First < 212728293031 32 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:26 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Nobody suggested he should do that. Travis is just being a great guy and great teammate. Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact hat his teammate sucks.
Welllll we all agree Hardman sucks at least. :-)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:36 AM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
One of the best parts about winning playoff games is mainlining all the Chiefs content for the next week. Inject the New Heights podcast, Nick Wright on First Things First, Almost Entirely Sports, Arrowhead Pride, Skip Bayless boohooing, Stephen A ranting, hell, even Fescoe—I want ALL OF IT!!!
Not only no, but hell no on those two. I don't know of who fescoe is, but the others are good.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:47 AM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Not only no, but hell no on those two. I don't know of who fescoe is, but the others are good.
You don't want to know.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:10 AM 01-25-2024
While I agree Hardman is not a great option and should not be here next year I think it is a little hypocritical to lambast Hardman for something Kelce did earlier in the year.

Do we not all remember Kelce extending the ball up and behind his head on one of his touchdowns a few weeks ago? And Kelce was in a big pile of people.

I suppose Kelce is just that much stronger than Hardman but it was still a risky manuever and Kelce was lucky to get away with it.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:24 AM 01-25-2024
There was like 20 seconds left in the half on that one though. If I remember right, he said his arms got caught up in the push and he was just praying he didn't fumble it.

1st and goal with all the time in the world is a whole difference scenario.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 12:03 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Travis should be blaming himself for not telling Mecole over and over before the play that it's first down so DO NOT REACH OUT.
i honestly think our players aren't coached to do this.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:05 PM 01-25-2024
Watched this one last night. Great show. Jason is getting really good at the podcast host thing.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:03 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
i honestly think our players aren't coached to do this.
Mahomes and Hill both have specifically talked about it in the past.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:17 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Mahomes and Hill both have specifically talked about it in the past.
Mecole is just a retard. Period. I hope he can do something on Sunday in Baltimore to make up for his dipshittery.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:01 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
While I agree Hardman is not a great option and should not be here next year I think it is a little hypocritical to lambast Hardman for something Kelce did earlier in the year.

Do we not all remember Kelce extending the ball up and behind his head on one of his touchdowns a few weeks ago? And Kelce was in a big pile of people.

I suppose Kelce is just that much stronger than Hardman but it was still a risky manuever and Kelce was lucky to get away with it.

Pat's done it more than once.

I'd bet a stack of $1000 bills 6 feet high that we could probably go back and find examples of 20+ HoFers that did something similar in their careers. It's just easy to bag on Hardman for what happened because he hasn't made a bigger splash since returning. Low hanging fruit.
[Reply]
Bump 06:51 PM 01-28-2024
In case ya'll didn't know

Kelce is now the all time leader in playoff receptions.

And is about 500 yards short in yardage, with 9 less seasons played than Jerry Rice.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:09 PM 03-05-2024
Tomorrow should be a good one.

92%ers we got A LOT to talk about

New in-person episode drops TOMORROW

Subscribe: https://t.co/gJc5Ln8cUZ pic.twitter.com/W5UlhkppKl

— New Heights (@newheightshow) March 5, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 05:13 PM 03-05-2024
:-)

Jason’s retirement is off to a hot start … literally

NEW EPISODE. TOMORROW. pic.twitter.com/6lfsLVV996

— New Heights (@newheightshow) March 5, 2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 PM 03-05-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Tomorrow should be a good one.

Rumor is they are going to have a $100 million buy out/partner/investor etc. announcement
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:11 PM 03-05-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

It's stupid when Bills fans do it, but somehow it's entertaining when a Kelce does it.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 32
« First < 212728293031 32 >
Up