ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 125
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
neech 06:28 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Shouldn't you be worrying about Buffalo rb depth chart?

:-)
I think he's a Panthers fan.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:56 AM 08-08-2022
I guess I comment so much on this topic because I get annoyed at how apathetic this franchise and fan base have became towards the RB position. It's like we can add the last infinity stone to this offense but they're like screw it we don't need it.

I thought GB's offense got scary when they drafted AJ Dillon in the 2nd rd, after they hit on Aaron Jones. Seems like Buffalo drafts an RB every year. But we're content to churn through old FA's and late round/UDFA'S.

But for all my b****ing and moaning I will say is Pacheco pans out, Veach is a freaking wizard
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:57 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
I think he's a Panthers fan.
I hate the Panthers and I live about 40 minutes from Charlotte
[Reply]
O.city 07:04 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
I guess I comment so much on this topic because I get annoyed at how apathetic this franchise and fan base have became towards the RB position. It's like we can add the last infinity stone to this offense but they're like screw it we don't need it.

I thought GB's offense got scary when they drafted AJ Dillon in the 2nd rd, after they hit on Aaron Jones. Seems like Buffalo drafts an RB every year. But we're content to churn through old FA's and late round/UDFA'S.

But for all my b****ing and moaning I will say is Pacheco pans out, Veach is a freaking wizard
Every year we see late round or UDFA Rb's come in the league and have success.

The value just isn't there.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:33 AM 08-08-2022

Yes, you are a very "concerned" troller.

No one cares what you think.

Maybe you should worry about Singletary who is slower than molasses or Zach Moss, another power back bust.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:50 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes, you are a very "concerned" troller.

No one cares what you think.

Maybe you should worry about Singletary who is slower than molasses or Zach Moss, another power back bust.

You sound funny but slow in the brain talking about the Bills like IGAF about them. You probably think I'm a troll or whatever because I don't post much I guess, but if I cared what you thought I would probably post more, go figure. If logic hurts your feelings try that ignore button my guy.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:52 AM 08-08-2022
You sound funny but slow in the brain talking about the Bills like IGAF about them. You probably think I'm a troll or whatever because I don't post much I guess, but if I cared what you thought I would probably post more, go figure. If logic hurts your feelings try that ignore button my guy.

13 seconds.

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:55 AM 08-08-2022
If we're gonna discuss Buffalo's running back situation then I will say I tried hard to get James Cook in dynasty.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:02 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If we're gonna discuss Buffalo's running back situation then I will say I tried hard to get James Cook in dynasty.
That's rather ambitious

Speaking of fantasy...if you thought I was screwed in the head already....I cant wait to snatch Pat with my first pick this year
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 AM 08-08-2022
Unless you're in a superflex 2 QB league that's a bad idea
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:07 AM 08-08-2022

Wha?

We literally have a first round pick in his 3rd year on the roster. So, no, not apathetic "year after year".

Now, nobody's arguing that Clyde has lit the league up, but you can't argue that they haven't tried when 30% of the first round picks Veach has had have been spent on a RB.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:17 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Wha?

We literally have a first round pick in his 3rd year on the roster. So, no, not apathetic "year after year".

Now, nobody's arguing that Clyde has lit the league up, but you can't argue that they haven't tried when 30% of the first round picks Veach has had have been spent on a RB.
For me it's not about whether CEH has lit up the league or not...but I still think he can be a solid contributor. My point is outside of that they haven't done much....I can't think of many teams who's done less for their RB position

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Unless you're in a superflex 2 QB league that's a bad idea
No superflex, but I usually don't take a QB until the 5th or 6th. But there's always one guy in the league that jumps for a top QB early. This year I'll be that guy cause I don't want anybody else to have Pat. I think he's gonna throw a LOOOOOOT of touchdowns.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:21 AM 08-08-2022
clyde stans are furious over this dude's ascension on twitter :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:22 AM 08-08-2022
The evidence is mounting

#chiefs rookie RB Isiah Pacheco had some run with the 1's again today. He's picking up the offense and the protections faster than they thought. He's physical & their fastest back. They know he'll run hard, but they want to see if he'll break tackles in the NFL. Guy to watch

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 7, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:25 AM 08-08-2022
I liked Clyde coming out. I just didn't understand how we could pass on Swift or Taylor for him.

We missed. It happens. Even without a star rb I love the OL and we are now deep at RB. Just roll them out there.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 125
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up