ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 97
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:25 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I think he can come in and be what we were hoping Sammy Watkins could be. A legit WR2 that defenses will need to account for, and the deal is about as low risk as you can get. I don’t understand the bitching either.
Watkins was shiftier and faster. Better route runner too. A real threat over the top as well as intermediate.

He was a matchup problem all on his own.

There's no bitching. Ya'll get up in your feelings everytime people disagree on a player and then get all defensive.

Debating the merits of a player's ability is not bitching.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:26 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Literally no one said that. Now you're making shit up.

The conversation started because Clay said some dumb shit about JuJu and Pringle being the same type of player.

They're not even close to the same type of player. Not physically, and not in play style.

What I will say though is....Schuster is more or less a JAG. Much like Pringle.

He'll come in, average 30-40 yards a game at best. Soak up some free catches like everyone else that's played along Kelce/Hill and JuJu-bators will call it a success.

My stance: We can find 22 guys off the street who can do that. See Byron Pringle for example.

We brought in a JAG with a name to replace some JAGS with no name.

Cool.
A lot of that going on recently.

Was thinking this (the 2nd bold) earlier - he's going to have some "Sammy games" because the defense is hyper focused on 10/87.

Then, just like Sammy, he'll disappear for a while - rinse, repeat.

Honestly, at this point I don't even care about what he gives us or doesn't give us in 2022, because it really doesn't matter. He's gone in 2023 regardless. He's a stopgap.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:27 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
85 of them for 4 posters?
AHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:28 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Someone hasn't read the scouting report

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl/202...smith-schuster
In his defense, he’s a dipshit
[Reply]
staylor26 05:28 PM 03-18-2022
What he gives us in 2022 doesn’t matter! We’re not trying to compete for a championship or anything!
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:29 PM 03-18-2022
To be determined.

I think realistically we see Byron Pringle type production from him.

That's fine and all. But...it's also not "the answer".
Nobody is expecting him to be the answer. We need him to be a guy that Mahomes will actually target when he's open. We're not stopping with just Juju at WR, there's still plenty of FA and then the draft after that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:30 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can’t believe people are stupid enough to even think Byron fucking Pringle is better than Juju :-)
Who the hell said ‘better’?

This ALL started when Clay’s dumb ass compared the two because he’s stupid and he’s ignorant and when he got called out for it he tried to obfuscate.

Nobody is saying Pringle is better - Simple more athletic.

Devante Adams MIGHT be one of the 20 most athletic WRs in football. And?

The entire premise of the conversation at its inception was that they’re different style of players.

They absolutely are. But you’ve let Clay recruit you into his retard parade.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:31 PM 03-18-2022
I honestly think this is an amazing signing, and the prove it deal just makes it that much more perfect
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:31 PM 03-18-2022
Watkins was shiftier and faster. Better route runner too. A real threat over the top as well as intermediate.

He was a matchup problem all on his own.

There's no bitching. Ya'll get up in your feelings everytime people disagree on a player and then get all defensive.

Debating the merits of a player's ability is not bitching.
There's disagreeing and debating and then there's sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to hear anything different from your opinion.

This isn't AT ALL a debate. It's 3 or 4 people fighting with no intention of actually arriving at an actual compromise.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:35 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nobody is expecting him to be the answer. We need him to be a guy that Mahomes will actually target when he's open. We're not stopping with just Juju at WR, there's still plenty of FA and then the draft after that.
It seems several people expect him to be the answer.

I agree though. I've said it multiple times in this thread. If the Chiefs view him as a PIECE, with a REAL WR coming via trade or draft or w/e, great.

JuJu can absolutely be a PIECE.

If JuJu ends up in the slot while Hill and our new stud rookie etc work the outside, and Hardman doing Hardman things, this signing will look real nice.

But im not in the boat with those saying, "Oh this is our cover-2 beater!" "Oh this is our #2 Opposite Hill!" etc.

Nah.

We still need a real threat to pair with Hill. Not just some slow JAG to soak up easy catches. Anyone can do that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:35 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Not a fucking person here thinks Pringle is better than JuJu. None.
Welcome to the Goatse clown world.

Dude has regressed something awful.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:36 PM 03-18-2022
Juju Smith F'ing Schuster Baby!!!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:36 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's disagreeing and debating and then there's sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to hear anything different from your opinion.

This isn't AT ALL a debate. It's 3 or 4 people fighting with no intention of actually arriving at an actual compromise.
I think i've compromised just fine.

Like i said, 30-40 yards a game. 700 yard season.

Of course that assumes he stays healthy. Is that not giving enough credit?

And yes, i do think any JAG off the street can do that in this offense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:37 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
85 of them for 4 posters?
I’ve already established that I cannot take an L as I have both sides of this argument covered…
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:37 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What he gives us in 2022 doesn’t matter! We’re not trying to compete for a championship or anything!
Yo, Night Stalker - you read and respond to nearly everything I post, so I know you saw this earlier and just thought it would make you look better to act like you didn't. You knew the context.

Good grief, man. Fucking sad.

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Like I said, if y'all are right and he's successful - some of you will be right back here next year complaining he got $17M/yr from someone else and nothing to show for it unless we navigate a fucking gauntlet and win the SB.

[Reply]
Page 31 of 97
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up