ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
warpaint* 10:47 AM 01-30-2022
Hope the Ravens sign him it’ll be entertaining
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:49 AM 01-30-2022
He will be a Chief next year...
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:08 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Somebody needs to look at the last two years and the wisdom of "running it back."

I think a team that wins the Super Bowl is in a far better position for next year if they re-tool some stuff here or there instead of going for the "run it back" model.

Too much of the same shit from the same players for a longer extended period of time. Too much reliance to be perfect with your execution. Too much dependance on the same guys from year to year being 100% healthy over the course of an entire run.
Let's not forget that we did "Run It Back." Better than Fuckhole Brady and the Thundercunt Bay Fuckaneers. Let me repeat. We did it better than those used up, ref-assisted jackholes. And we did so with Patrick, "Better than the GOAT" Mahomes getting injured while Fuckhole Brady nary took a hit.

Forever-Fuck Tom Fuckhole Brady and the Pile of rat Cunt Thundercunt Bay Fuckaneers. If I never hear another word about those massive twat waffle butt pirates, it will be too goddamned soon.

Yes that means I will not be partaking in the pre/post game media. Fuck. That. Full stop.
[Reply]
notorious 11:23 AM 01-30-2022
Thundercunt Bay Fuckaneers?

:-) It reads like poetry, Bueh.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:34 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't think it's incompetence.

I think it's desperation. The Brady train was coming to an end and they were knowingly pushing their guys out there with no regard for their long-term health.
Yeah, absolutely. But it's also incompetence. Playing Wirfs on a hurt ankle in meaningless minutes against Philly isn't desperate, it's just plain stupid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:14 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Let's not forget that we did "Run It Back." Better than Fuckhole Brady and the Thundercunt Bay Fuckaneers. Let me repeat. We did it better than those used up, ref-assisted jackholes. And we did so with Patrick, "Better than the GOAT" Mahomes getting injured while Fuckhole Brady nary took a hit.

Forever-Fuck Tom Fuckhole Brady and the Pile of rat Cunt Thundercunt Bay Fuckaneers. If I never hear another word about those massive twat waffle butt pirates, it will be too goddamned soon.

Yes that means I will not be partaking in the pre/post game media. Fuck. That. Full stop.
Yeah that was what I was getting at. We ran it back, and we did it far more successfully than Thundercunt Bay. We beat everybody on our schedule and didn't have any OOPS! games against Washington or other shithole teams. We won all those games because the roster we ran back was better than everybody else, but we still got everybody's best shot.

Thundercunt Bay wilted like a delicate flower once even one of those assholes got hurt. And when Brown told them to go fuck themselves, they were like, "waaaait whaaaa now what are we supposed to do???!" as if their shitty manufactured team was owed Brown's Pittsburgh numbers.

And lo and behold... that pedophile under center can't win games when his OL is beat up in the playoffs. Imagine that!

I think even if you have the ability, it's good to shift pieces around from year to year if you win a Super Bowl. You can't do the same shit twice in a row. It's really hard to win that way.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:17 PM 08-11-2022
Is this AB announcing his retirement?

Sincerely AB pic.twitter.com/O6mjJXOaHQ

— AB (@AB84) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:23 PM 08-11-2022
What the fuck? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:24 PM 08-11-2022
Dude needs serious help.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:26 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is this AB announcing his retirement?

Did I miss the Red Rocks dates for the Jesus tour?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:27 PM 08-11-2022
LMFAO!!!!

I like him now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:28 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude needs serious help.
Meh. He seems fully cognisant of just how much of a shitheel he is and seems to be genuinely proud of it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:29 PM 08-11-2022
That's pretty hilarious actually.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:30 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Did I miss the Red Rocks dates for the Jesus tour?
It was during his Walking on Water Tour.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 08-11-2022
Took over for Eddie Money
[Reply]
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up