ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020-21 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread***
comochiefsfan 10:08 PM 12-02-2020
Apologies if someone else already started this, but thought I would get the conversation going if not.

Hell of a win tonight. Pinson is a stud. Tilmon looks to have finally learned how to defend without fouling.

Definitely a promising start to the season. 2-0 and looks like this has a chance to be the best team of the Cuonzo era up to this point.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:01 PM 02-28-2022
They should just re-hire Quin Snyder.

Guy's made a name for himself and he's prob too old to be doing those coke bingers with college babes.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 05:24 PM 02-28-2022
I am sure Quin would jump from the NBA to head back to a University that basically ran him out of town when he was coach here. :-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:34 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I am sure Quin would jump from the NBA to head back to a University that basically ran him out of town when he was coach here. :-)
i was kidding
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:54 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And the real hell of it was that for about 10 years Mizzou had some of the best basketball facilities in the country.

Even now Mizzou Arena is an incredible venue. But when it opened about 15 years ago it was truly state of the art. And then with a chance to really build on that momentum and kill it in recruiting, they just shit the bed with their coaching hires.

Mizzou basketball is looking more and more like Mizzou football in the 80s. A program that should be good and just cannot get out of its own way.
Eh, Mike Anderson was a good hire. He treated the school like shit, but brought stability back to the program. Mizzou probably would be at a level similar to like Florida under White if he had stayed.

Haith shouldn't have been hired in the first place along with Kim Anderson.

Cuonzo did exactly what he was brought in to do. Now, this season or next will likely be time to move on.

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That would be a shit hire. There are no more consequences for being a scumbag in college basketball anymore. Go get Rick Pitino or use that SEC money to get Calvin Sampson.
Pitino would be a band-aid solution.

Realistically, they need a somewhat more established coach who is Cuonzo's age or younger and let them develop the program accordingly.

Kelvin Sampson's also old.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:05 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Eh, Mike Anderson was a good hire. He treated the school like shit, but brought stability back to the program. Mizzou probably would be at a level similar to like Florida under White if he had stayed.

Haith shouldn't have been hired in the first place along with Kim Anderson.

Cuonzo did exactly what he was brought in to do. Now, this season or next will likely be time to move on.

Pitino would be a band-aid solution.

Realistically, they need a somewhat more established coach who is Cuonzo's age or younger and let them develop the program accordingly.

Kelvin Sampson's also old.
Better than a .500 coach how many times are they going to keep doing the same thing? The names listed would win and since college basketball is so morally bankrupt leaving with sanctions would be pretty hard to do so Missouri would be in a much better spot
[Reply]
Jerm 05:15 PM 03-11-2022

BREAKING: Cuonzo Martin will not return next season as the basketball coach at Missouri. Story coming at @STLToday.

— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) March 11, 2022

LET’S. GO.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:25 PM 03-11-2022
Oh thank fucking God
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:32 PM 03-11-2022
Gregg Marshall?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:38 PM 03-11-2022
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:43 PM 03-11-2022
Great!! Cuonzo will probably go ruin a mid major now and the Mizzou AD will really need to get this one right.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:00 PM 03-11-2022
No shocker here. The program was terminal under Martin
[Reply]
BWillie 06:03 PM 03-11-2022
Gregggggggggggg
[Reply]
Jerm 06:06 PM 03-11-2022
Did this shit one year too late…could’ve had Moser.

I want Sean Miller but I don’t think it’s happening at all…Chris Mack is intriguing to me.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:08 PM 03-11-2022
Go get Kim English. I want a young up and coming coach.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:30 PM 03-11-2022
The second Michael Porter Jr was injured it was an omen that Martins tenure at Mizzou was going to be a failure.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up