« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:11 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm waiting for Mike Floiro to get all up into Dorsey's shit about drafting this guy then bringing him in AFTER the incident.

****ing PC BS
Why? It was a genius move. It’d be great if the Chiefs were that forward-thinking/proactive.

I’m also not sure how not making a bid deal out of this is “PC BS”.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:11 PM 05-15-2019
Eff him and eff them.
[Reply]
In58men 12:12 PM 05-15-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:12 PM 05-15-2019
Oh fuck you Kareem!! I hope you tear your acls
[Reply]
staylor26 12:15 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why? It was a genius move. It’d be great if the Chiefs were that forward-thinking/proactive.

I’m also not sure how not making a bid deal out of this is “PC BS”.
JFC you can’t possibly be this stupid.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:16 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC you can’t possibly be this stupid.
Go ahead and explain.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 05-15-2019
Go ahead and explain.
The Chiefs would STILL be getting ripped to shreds if they didn’t cut Hunt. Shit, after the news about Hill and without his release also we’d be seen as the most evil team in sports.

The point most of are are trying to make is it’s complete and utter bullshit that since he was cut, the Browns can just pick him up with very little backlash from the same people like Florio who continue to use Kareem as an example why the Chiefs and Clark are the devil.

Nobody was punished here but the Chiefs, and we’re the only ones that did, or at least tried to, do the right thing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:25 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hunt on the field for the Browns this am!

That's proof the we got fucked once, shame on them. I hope we don't allow them to fuck us twice, that would be shame on us.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:29 PM 05-15-2019
The Chiefs would STILL be getting ripped to shreds if they didn’t cut Hunt. Shit, after the news about Hill and without his release also we’d be seen as the most evil team in sports.

The point most of are are trying to make is it’s complete and utter bullshit that since he was cut, the Browns can just pick him up with very little backlash from the same people like Florio who continue to use Kareem as an example why the Chiefs and Clark are the devil.

Nobody was punished here but the Chiefs, and we’re the only ones that did, or at least tried to, do the right thing.
Oh, I agree with that. My points were 1) why should anyone be writing negative pieces? And 2) how is NOT writing those pieces an example of PC BS?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:29 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That's proof the we got ****ed once, shame on them. I hope we don't allow them to **** us twice, that would be shame on us.
No, it’s shame on us in the first place. Literally nobody made us release Hunt.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:32 PM 05-15-2019
You are correct Sir..
[Reply]
staylor26 12:32 PM 05-15-2019
Oh, I agree with that. My points were 1) why should anyone be writing negative pieces? And 2) how is NOT writing those pieces an example of PC BS?
Because they’re still giving the Chiefs shit for Hunt, even after we cut him, while the Browns and Dorsey (who drafted him and Hill) get none. Why is it not ok for him to currently be a Chief, but the Browns can pick him up and stash him with absolutely no backlash whatsoever?

By “PC BS”, I think that poster was referring to how illogical it is and how quickly people stop caring once their work is done (seeing that the Chiefs caved and cut him). It’s all bullshit and fake outrage.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 05-15-2019
Dude, if we still had Hunt AND Hill on the roster, it would be a complete PR nightmare.

If cutting Hunt allows us to keep Hill, I wouldn’t hesitate to make the same decision again.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:37 PM 05-15-2019
Because they’re still giving the Chiefs shit for Hunt, even after we cut him, while the Browns and Dorsey (who drafted him and Hill) get none. Why is it not ok for him to currently be a Chief, but the Browns can pick him up and stash him with absolutely no backlash whatsoever?

By “PC BS”, I think that poster was referring to how illogical it is and how quickly people stop caring once their work is done (seeing that the Chiefs caved and cut him). It’s all bullshit and fake outrage.
Dorsey shouldn’t get any trouble, though. He made a brilliant move (both times). I’m guessing he knew Veach would do something really stupid and he could pounce on it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:39 PM 05-15-2019
Dorsey shouldn’t get any trouble, though. He made a brilliant move (both times). I’m guessing he knew Veach would do something really stupid and he could pounce on it.
:-)

You’re fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 51
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up