ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 210
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:27 PM 05-03-2016
I just realized it's Tuesday. I always try to do a little wife choking on Tuesday evenings. I'll be back later.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:28 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:

:-):-):-)
I guarantee that guy has abused dozens of bags of potato chips and had his asshole abused several times by several different men.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:28 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm sorry....what?

Did you just ask whether or not people despise Johnny Manziel?

Are you the same dumbshit that was arguing that people love Manziel but hate Cam Newton so they must be racist?

Because people fucking HATE Johnny Manziel and good luck finding anyone that would want that shithead on this team (apart from the dude that jacks off hogs for a living).
LOTS of people Love Johnny Football dumbass !
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:32 PM 05-03-2016
LOTS of people Love Johnny Football dumbass !
A&M fans and porcine pleasurers, all...

But seriously, you're putting us on now, right? You aren't still defending this shitheel are you? Are you just doubling down on your 2013 predictions of greatness?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:35 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I guarantee that guy has abused dozens of bags of potato chips and had his asshole abused several times by several different men.
For the record, you've fast become one of the absolute most useless posters on this site.

You're completely incapable of providing any kind of substantive comment or reasoned analysis. You're just a straight up ball-washer and not even a terribly interesting one at that.

We get it - if 'dorse' did it, it's perfect and it's all sunshine and rainbows. Just put it in your fucking signature already and just post a little down arrow every time. You'd save us all the trouble of reading the post, wading through all that inane drivel and then realizing it was just lonewolf jizzing on his keyboard again.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:45 PM 05-03-2016
A&M fans and porcine pleasurers, all...

But seriously, you're putting us on now, right? You aren't still defending this shitheel are you? Are you just doubling down on your 2013 predictions of greatness?
:-) I'm looking directly at your sig

2013 Adopt a chief AJ JENKINS
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:55 PM 05-03-2016
Well yes, but I will acknowledge that AJ Jenkins sucks.

But he had a career year under my sponsorship...

(I honestly forgot I had a signature)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:07 PM 05-03-2016

:-):-):-)
Penzed.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:25 PM 05-03-2016
I'm sorry....what?

Did you just ask whether or not people despise Johnny Manziel?

Are you the same dumbshit that was arguing that people love Manziel but hate Cam Newton so they must be racist?

Because people ****ing HATE Johnny Manziel and good luck finding anyone that would want that shithead on this team (apart from the dude that jacks off hogs for a living).

Nobody is saying throw away the key on him and that he should be in jail for 10-15 years and never play. All I hear is "If he can get the help he needs...blah..blah, he is talented...." Can't deny the double standard. Cam dances and he is despised, Johnny Rehab can go upside a female's head, multiple times, get ****ed up, etc. and you will never hear the type of vitriol you hear for other players. I remember when that swimmer got caught in a pic smoking the strange vegetation, it was "Ahhh, he was just trying to have fun and relax after winning all of those medals, give the kid a break...." Black dude? THUG!!!!!!!! It is what it is.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:30 PM 05-03-2016
This year's SB was divided down those lines on who people wanted to win and all I see is non-blacks dabbing all over the place now...LOL!! Von Miller and Co. got to grab their crotches and hump the air all they wanted simply because they were on good ole pey pey's team, while Carolina was viewed as a bunch of arrogant assholes. We ALL know that Denver has a LOT of arrogant assholes on their team, but they got a pass because of the way the SB was painted.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:32 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Nobody is saying throw away the key on him and that he should be in jail for 10-15 years and never play. All I hear is "If he can get the help he needs...blah..blah, he is talented...." Can't deny the double standard. Cam dances and he is despised, Johnny Rehab can go upside a female's head, multiple times, get ****ed up, etc. and you will never hear the type of vitriol you hear for other players. I remember when that swimmer got caught in a pic smoking the strange vegetation, it was "Ahhh, he was just trying to have fun and relax after winning all of those medals, give the kid a break...." Black dude? THUG!!!!!!!! It is what it is.
:-) for god's sake man...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM 05-03-2016
You're only hearing what you want to hear, sir.

There are PLENTY of people that don't want to see Johnny Manziel in the NFL ever again and I'm squarely in that group.

And the moment the tenor of that conversation shifted radically was when he hit his girlfriend. And I'd imagine the same people that are defending this guy by saying his girlfriend was some mouthy bitch that probably provoked him were also saying the same about Manziel.

Same with the pot shit - NOBODY cares about pot anymore except for a handful of decisionmakers in the NFL that don't want their guy getting suspended. Yeah, people called Tunsil an idiot because c'mon man, keep that shit buried until after the draft. They didn't call him a thug because of pot, they called him an idiot because of timing. And after it came out that he was probably hacked, people were largely sympathetic (and found the whole story increasingly bizarre). As for Phelps, he wasn't looking at getting drafted by the NFL. He wasn't worried about a suspension for recreational drug use. He was 4 years away from any kind of competitive environment. Nobody gave a shit because there truly was no consequence for it.

By most accounts, Hali's suspension was for recreational usage; anybody go around calling Hali a thug? Of course not. Who rode Houston's ass after his positive test? Nobody; we were excited about getting him in the third.

Because popping positive for a pot test? That's a mistake.

Beating your pregnant girlfriend? That's being an irredeemable motherfucker and yes, a thug. I still hope the fucker wrecks his knee and never plays a down.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM 05-03-2016
This year's SB was divided down those lines on who people wanted to win and all I see is non-blacks dabbing all over the place now...LOL!! Von Miller and Co. got to grab their crotches and hump the air all they wanted simply because they were on good ole pey pey's team, while Carolina was viewed as a bunch of arrogant assholes. We ALL know that Denver has a LOT of arrogant assholes on their team, but they got a pass because of the way the SB was painted.
More Cam Newton jerseys were sold last year than any other jersey in the NFL. Dude's Q-Score is off the charts.

I guess black people must really love buying jerseys, eh?

Or maybe, just maybe, this whole 'White America hates Cam Newton' thing is absolute bullshit.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:05 PM 05-03-2016
You're only hearing what you want to hear, sir.

There are PLENTY of people that don't want to see Johnny Manziel in the NFL ever again and I'm squarely in that group.

And the moment the tenor of that conversation shifted radically was when he hit his girlfriend. And I'd imagine the same people that are defending this guy by saying his girlfriend was some mouthy bitch that probably provoked him were also saying the same about Manziel.

Same with the pot shit - NOBODY cares about pot anymore except for a handful of decisionmakers in the NFL that don't want their guy getting suspended. Yeah, people called Tunsil an idiot because c'mon man, keep that shit buried until after the draft. They didn't call him a thug because of pot, they called him an idiot because of timing. And after it came out that he was probably hacked, people were largely sympathetic (and found the whole story increasingly bizarre). As for Phelps, he wasn't looking at getting drafted by the NFL. He wasn't worried about a suspension for recreational drug use. He was 4 years away from any kind of competitive environment. Nobody gave a shit because there truly was no consequence for it.

By most accounts, Hali's suspension was for recreational usage; anybody go around calling Hali a thug? Of course not. Who rode Houston's ass after his positive test? Nobody; we were excited about getting him in the third.

Because popping positive for a pot test? That's a mistake.

Beating your pregnant girlfriend? That's being an irredeemable mother****er and yes, a thug. I still hope the ****er wrecks his knee and never plays a down.

Did you check into the situation? Again, if this was habitual or even close to being as bad as the accuser said it was, he wouldn't have been offered that deal at all. Even the DA admits that. My reference to the ganja is that every time an unarmed black is shot, it is mentioned that it was in his system, same with Sandra Bland and they are demonized for it. As far as sports, if you can play, someone will give you a chance. Hoping dude wrecks his knee is a little extreme. I would have loved for us to take a chance on Johnny and see what reaction we get on here.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:07 PM 05-03-2016
So if he starts as the primary KR and is housing them on the regular, will you be pissed off?
[Reply]
Page 31 of 210
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up