ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 189
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 02:12 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Interesting. :-)

Did you already get a job or are you also interviewing there?
I have to wait for summer. The perils of being a mommy. :-)

I've had interest somewhere else but would totally apply where you are if it wasn't full time.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:18 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I have to wait for summer. The perils of being a mommy. :-)

I've had interest somewhere else but would totally apply where you are if it wasn't full time.
It seems like a great place. A nice clean and professional environment that feels like a shop... not a trap house.

Hopefully this is a quick bang bang thing and I start Monday. I've been out of work almost 3 months now. I loved the first month... the rest has sucked.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:23 PM 03-03-2015
It seems like a great place. A nice clean and professional environment that feels like a shop... not a trap house.

Hopefully this is a quick bang bang thing and I start Monday. I've been out of work almost 3 months now. I loved the first month... the rest has sucked.
You're articulate, you understand the product, they know there isn't a huge amount of verifiable work history in this industry. You'll do great. Don't forget to memorize their strains lists. They love that shit.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 03:32 PM 03-03-2015
Just got back from Colorado. Enjoyed some edibles while there, some Bruce Banner, Lemon G-13, and Grape God.

I had my first "wow, this is really legal" moment while I was out there. Bought bud with a coupon. Also, while at a bar, someone had lit up in the bathroom. The smell was unmistakable. The cops were there, so the paranoia sank in out of a natural response. They were there to deal with a drunk, and didn't even look at the bathroom. I can't wait to move...
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:59 PM 03-04-2015

Interview went great... pretty sure I got the job. Will know for sure by Tuesday but likely by Friday.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 03:59 PM 03-04-2015

Interview went great... pretty sure I got the job. Will know for sure by Tuesday but likely by Friday.
I guess there is only one option. BRING OUT THE HOLY HAND GRENADE!!!
[Reply]
Frosty 04:07 PM 03-04-2015
Thing2 and the wife are going to be gone all weekend and I was debating about stopping by the local pot shop (or whatever the hell you call those places now) and trying some weed for the first time since high school to see if it will kill this week long headache. However, I am finding I am being a huge coward about it. :-)
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 04:53 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Thing2 and the wife are going to be gone all weekend and I was debating about stopping by the local pot shop (or whatever the hell you call those places now) and trying some weed for the first time since high school to see if it will kill this week long headache. However, I am finding I am being a huge coward about it. :-)
Its worth a shot. It really helps some people with their headaches. I might suggest the edibles, since coughing can sometimes make headaches worse.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:33 PM 03-06-2015
I got the job! Training starts next week.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:34 PM 03-06-2015
Good deal dude. Hope you can pass the UA!
[Reply]
Katipan 06:38 PM 03-06-2015
:-)

So happy for you. Is your wife coming soon?
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:20 AM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
:-)

So happy for you. Is your wife coming soon?
She will head to Denver when the school year is over. She refuses to leave the kids before then.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:38 AM 03-07-2015
That's a good woman. We'll have to go to dinner. We'll use Rain Man's name for reservations.
[Reply]
rtmike 01:00 PM 03-08-2015
I'm thinking we need some new names for strains.

"Dick dragger"
"Drooler"
"Comatose"
"huh?".........................
[Reply]
Katipan 10:49 AM 03-12-2015
I interviewed for my dream job and didn't get it. :-)

Instead they offered me a new position with more money.

You are all going to want to smell my fingers.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 189
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up