ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 51
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
boogblaster 12:04 PM 03-20-2011
Still hangin' .. kids grown but havin' troubles .. they usually get my extra monies sumhow .. grind on people .....
[Reply]
Frazod 12:04 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
I never said the man was a wife beater, I asked him if he was because he has a hot head, .... very similar to you...

No accusations girly man just questions

P.S. How do you get your fat ego in that little ford focus you drive?
I don't know. How'd you get your sister to marry you?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:06 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't know. How'd you get your sister to marry you?
Good comeback.... You win Champ :-)
[Reply]
Slainte 12:10 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
ssshhhh, I'm trying to be a mod for a day. No bad rep.

And you wanted to be my mod?!?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:15 PM 03-20-2011
Anyone posting copies of any personal financial information on here to satisfy R8ers fascination with being debt-free should be banned for being just plain stupid.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:20 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dsnyfn:
Anyone posting copies of any personal financial information on here to satisfy R8ers fascination with being debt-free should be banned for being just plain stupid.
How do you know I am debt free? I could be lying with 60k dollars worth of credit card debt and an underwater mortgage.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:29 PM 03-20-2011
How do you know I am debt free? I could be lying with 60k dollars worth of credit card debt and an underwater mortgage.
I actually stated such a scenario before with you.....I'd be willing to be that some of the people who say they are debt-free are not in actuality. But who cares?

Each person lives their life to the best of their capabilities....some have circumstances they cannot avoid which do not allow them to be debt-free. (You disagreed with me on this in another thread)

If you are debt-free, congratulations I am happy for you. But to exhibit an almost "prick-like" attitude towards others who are not serves no purpose. Berating people and then resorting to a campaign of slurs only makes you look less the man.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:32 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dsnyfn:
I actually stated such a scenario before with you.....I'd be willing to be that some of the people who say they are debt-free are not in actuality. But who cares?

Each person lives their life to the best of their capabilities....some have circumstances they cannot avoid which do not allow them to be debt-free. (You disagreed with me on this in another thread)

If you are debt-free, congratulations I am happy for you. But to exhibit an almost "prick-like" attitude towards others who are not serves no purpose. Berating people and then resorting to a campaign of slurs only makes you look less the man.
If I could change the thread title to, "I am not debt free but if I were I would do it like this" would that attract slurs?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:52 PM 03-20-2011
I'm fucking tapped. Being an audiophile, I spent all my money on sweet new "equipment".
[Reply]
Jack 12:04 PM 03-21-2011
Ages and ages hence, anthropologist' will read threads such as this and label present times the kindergarten of man's evolution. . .

Then ages and ages hence of that conclusion, it will be determined it was incorrect to place mankind that far ahead.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:07 PM 03-21-2011
It's amzing to me that you would even let the thought that someone around here would give the tiniest shit enter your brain.

Or not.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:08 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Jack:
Ages and ages hence, anthropologist' will read threads such as this and label present times the kindergarten of man's evolution. . .

Then ages and ages hence of that conclusion, it will be determined it was incorrect to place mankind that far ahead.
True story.
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 04:11 PM 03-21-2011
Dave Ramsey called, he wants his schtick back.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:17 AM 07-03-2011
Okay,

1) When did this Faider fuck decide that just because his team blew it's wad fighting the AFC West and could not do jack-shit against pathetic teams, that he could now walk about like his suck ass franchise is a source of empowerment?

And,

2) Why the fuck would Dane "Leave Forever" at the incredibly weak ramblings of a gutless, self-absorbed pussy?
[Reply]
phisherman 07:48 AM 07-03-2011
I never said the man was a wife beater, I asked him if he was because he has a hot head, .... very similar to you...

No accusations girly man just questions

P.S. How do you get your fat ego in that little ford focus you drive?
what you did right there was even worse. why would YOU even ask that question unless that's what you were insinuating?

passive aggressive behavior is not very becoming of you.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 51
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up