ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 36
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:29 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
Good idea except for all the stupid Wizard of Oz jokes we would hear

Outside of Missouri the nation thinks Arrowhead is in Kansas and make jokes about Wizard of Oz
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:30 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
OR you could just do it on the part of the state line that ISN'T the river

[Reply]
Bowser 05:57 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Wonder if Kelce has ever plowed Gracie in Arrowhead
This is a real question? Well, the real answer is

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:59 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This is a real question? Well, the real answer is

Well according to penguinz your life fucking sucks and you should kill yourself ASAP for even considering such a thought
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:16 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Well according to penguinz your life fucking sucks and you should kill yourself ASAP for even considering such a thought
'nuff said....
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:37 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
While cool idea, logistically and legally it would be a nightmare due to states having different taxes, liquor laws, etc.
The taxes would go to whichever state the Chiefs headquarters were in, wouldn't it?

I bet Kansas and Missouri could split sales tax on concessions. Or hell, waive them. It's such a fun idea. Tear down Rockhurst high school (lol j/k how about Ward Parkway Mall) and build it there.

That way you improve the city twice.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 06:45 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Cool, another way to price out the average joe.
Yep, Greed rears its ugly head once again.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:51 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Why do you care who other people plow? Is your own life that bad you have to fantasize about other people ****ing?
There's a multi billion dollar industry based off of people fantasizing about other people fucking. It's far from uncommon.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:11 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The taxes would go to whichever state the Chiefs headquarters were in, wouldn't it?

I bet Kansas and Missouri could split sales tax on concessions. Or hell, waive them. It's such a fun idea. Tear down Rockhurst high school (lol j/k how about Ward Parkway Mall) and build it there.

That way you improve the city twice.
Yeah, one phone call would solve this issue. The reason we have governors is to plow through bureaucracy to get cool stuff done.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:17 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The clear answer to the state question is to position the stadium so that the 50 yard line is on the state border. Both states get half and it would be ultracool for announcers to say that the Chiefs are driving into Missouri or that the Raiders have not entered Kansas all day.
Creative witty mind as always !! Good stuff !:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:37 AM 08-02-2022
Another Arrowhead renovation? We will be doing the same dance again in 20 years
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:44 AM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Another Arrowhead renovation? We will be doing the same dance again in 20 years
Yeah there was a stipulation in the last renovation that they’d have to renovate again every time you got laid
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:08 AM 08-09-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 03:24 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was at the first game ever played there - a preseason game against the St. Louis Cardinals. I was seven and don't remember shit about it except being there. We had great seats in the lower level, though.
[Reply]
tk13 11:05 PM 02-07-2023
Probably more for the offseason but you don't hear Clark talk about the stadium everyday. Not anything groundbreaking, most of it's about the importance of Arrowhead to the fans and football in general but he does mention the stadium is 50 years old and they have to think about that.

What is the future of Arrowhead stadium?

Clark Hunt shared thoughts on what could be next for the #Chiefs

FULL CONVERSATION: https://t.co/Twt24yw1nj pic.twitter.com/0jCNlAVvWt

— 610SportsKC (@610SportsKC) February 8, 2023

[Reply]
Page 31 of 36
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up