ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 42
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:27 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Screw Davante. If it was some douchebag fan doing something dumb I wouldn’t care. He assaulted a guy just trying to do his job.
Switch Davante with Patrick (in Vegas) and you would sing a different tune. The dufus ran right in front of him. No harm no foul.

Some of you acting like he tackled the guy and pummeled him with an ax and then curb stomped him lol

Reality: “They bumped into each other.” Get over it
[Reply]
DRM08 09:35 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Switch Davante with Patrick (in Vegas) and you would sing a different tune. The dufus ran right in front of him. No harm no foul.

Some of you acting like he tackled the guy and pummeled him with an ax and then curb stomped him lol

Mahomes would not have shoved the guy. Bumping into someone does not mean shoving the person.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:40 PM 10-12-2022

Try that at work. Someone accidentally bumps into you and you shove them down.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:42 PM 10-12-2022
I know when someone accidentally cuts me off walking it's always a 2 hand shove to the ground!

JFC. We got some dumbshits in here trying to justify this attack.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:49 PM 10-12-2022
All of those NFL film style shows you like... "The Franchise", "Hard Knocks",... they come from kids holding cameras and mics like this kid.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:51 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Mahomes would not have shoved the guy. Bumping into someone does not mean shoving the person.
Not only that, it’s not some drunk guy in Vegas. It’s staff. It would be like mahomes shoving a cafeteria worker who accidentally spilled food while trying to do his job.

Better yet, these athletes have mics and cameras shoved in their face constantly. Has anyone EVER seen someone shove a person? They get grilled if they shove a camera out of the way let alone put hands on the person. The only example j can think of is Rodman. And he got destroyed for it

I can’t believe the gymnastics to defend the guy.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:40 PM 10-12-2022
Some of you are so homered. As stated above if roles were reversed, you would be asking what the big deal is.

DA pushed somebody who stepped in front of him and he fell to ground. Golly gee
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:57 PM 10-12-2022

Nah man. No chance I’d condone that noise.

Putting your hands on someone is never OK.

If it were Mahomes, I’d be hoping the NFL would be lenient but I’d probably go into “because Chiefs” mode and convince myself that he’d be banned from the league.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:55 PM 10-12-2022
https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...54539116580864

How many are still pearl clutching after viewing it from this angle lol?
The size difference alone makes this an assault.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:35 AM 10-13-2022
Some of you are so homered. As stated above if roles were reversed, you would be asking what the big deal is.

I’m sure my opinion would be way more lenient on the penalty.

But it’ll never sit right with me to have such a temper that you would do this to a staff member. Not a player or coach, a staff member doing their job.

I’m not asking for the death penalty. But we have raider fans and now the media not only making excuses for the behavior they’re going out of their way to pin the blame on the staffer doing their job. They’re saying he should be fired or sued. I’d like to think if it was our own guy I’d at least own up to our guy behaving badly.
[Reply]
007 05:51 AM 10-13-2022
https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...54539116580864

How many are still pearl clutching after viewing it from this angle lol?

It doesn't matter. Pushed him back 5 feet and caused him to bang his head on the ground. That's the tunnel surface not the field. Stop victim blaming. What adams did was uncalled for. If adams really gave a shit like he claimed, he would have stopped to help the kid up and apologize right then and there.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:58 AM 10-13-2022

I can’t understand why you’re trying to find a way to defend this. I’m about as “homered” as they come and my opinion of Mahomes would change forever. I don’t care who you are, if someone cuts you off accidentally and your first inclination is to shove them to the ground… you’re a piece of shit.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:29 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Suck the kid's dick for as long as you like.
You're an asshole.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:12 AM 10-13-2022
The only pass I would give someone for that reaction is if they believed it was a fan on the field. In that case, punch them in the face and knock them down, dont shove (if it was indeed a fan).
[Reply]
Stewie 07:15 AM 10-13-2022
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The college student who was injured after being shoved by Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams released a statement Wednesday through his attorney.

Dan Curry with the Brown & Curry Law Firm said the student, who was carrying equipment for a camera operator on his “first day on the job,” has asked to remain anonymous, but through an attorney he said:

"What happened was egregiously unsportsmanlike and an act of violence that should not be excused by the NFL."

Curry said his firm is continuing to investigate the incident and "evaluate his legal options."

Adams was cited Tuesday in Kansas City, Missouri, Municipal Court with misdemeanor assault.

As Adams left the field after the Raiders’ 30-29 loss against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, the unnamed college student walked in front of him.

The student didn’t appear to see Adams, who then shoved him to the ground near the tunnel that leads to the stadium’s visitors’ locker room.

Adams didn’t stop to check on the student as he continued up the tunnel.

A security guard helped the student to his feet and continued onto the Chiefs’ sideline.

Eventually, the student went to the hospital complaining of whiplash, a headache and possible minor concussion, according to a KCPD police report of the incident.

ESPN reported that the student was working as a freelancer for its Monday Night Football broadcast.

Adams, 29, has retained J.R. Hobbs, a well-known Kansas City-area defense attorney for the rich and powerful.

Hobbs declined to give a statement about the incident, but said he was working on Adams’ behalf to get in touch with the student, his family or their attorney.

Adams apologized for the shove after the game saying it was partly in “frustration,” but that he “shouldn’t have responded that way.”

"Before I answer anything, I want to apologize to the guy, some guy running off the field. He ran and jumped in front of me coming off the field and I bumped into him and kind of pushed him and I think he ended up on the ground, so I want to say sorry to him for that," Adams said. "That was just frustration mixed with him literally just running in front of me. I shouldn’t have responded that way, but that’s how I initially responded, so I want to apologize to him for that."

Adams is due in city court Nov. 10. He also could face a fine or suspension from the NFL for the incident.

"The matter is under review," an NFL spokesperson said via email to KSHB 41. “We do not have a timeline.”

Las Vegas has a bye this week, giving the league time to decide what, if any, punishment Adams should receive.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 42
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up