ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3098 of 4922
« First < 2098259829983048308830943095309630973098 309931003101310231083148319835984098 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 07:29 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
We are ignoring just how a few timely flags can carry them to a winning record. I've seem this song and dance before with the league pushing narratives
I'm not. Said as much in my post a few responses prior. It's very real.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:41 AM 08-21-2022
I'm calling it now, by the end of October, the donks will be no better than 3-5 which is good enough for blowmo's annual disappearing act
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 08-21-2022
Looks like you kids had a fun Saturday night.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm calling it now, by the end of October, the donks will be no better than 3-5 which is good enough for blowmo's annual disappearing act
I don't know about that. They get the Seahawks, Texans, Jets and Jags in their fist 8. The league saw to it that they stay competitive through the first half of the season. They should be at least 4-4 through 8. Enough to give them hope. KnowMo sticks around a tad longer this season, probably until December 11, when KC beats them (again) and they fall to 5-8.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:41 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Looks like you kids had a fun Saturday night.
How could we not...that game supplied an endless amount smack material.

6 straight drives ending in TDs...averaging 9 yards a play? 333 yards at half.

The defense had 0 TFL, 0 passes defended, pretty much laid an egg is every measurable defensive category. Literally, not a single defensive player made a memorable play the entire first half.

Donks averaged 1.9 yards per rushing attempt...under 2 yards for the 2nd straight game. It supposedly was a point of emphasis throughout the week too..

Keesum was 16/18 for 192 and a couple of TDs.

It was one of the worst overall performances I've seen in a long time...preseason or not. The fact it was the over-hyped Donks made it that much more enjoyable..
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:47 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I don't know about that. They get the Seahawks, Texans, Jets and Jags in their fist 8. The league saw to it that they stay competitive through the first half of the season. They should be at least 4-4 through 8. Enough to give them hope. KnowMo sticks around a tad longer this season, probably until December 11, when KC beats them (again) and they fall to 5-8.
I believe they fall to the Seahawks week 1, but beat the jets, jags and Texans. The hawks are going to want to make a point that WalRuss was the problem all along
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:49 AM 08-21-2022
Running up the score on a bad team is so Raven
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 08-21-2022
I believe they fall to the Seahawks week 1, but beat the jets, jags and Texans. The hawks are going to want to make a point that WalRuss was the problem all along
Oh, I could see that. Just think if Drew Lock ends up beating them. THAT would be epic. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:58 AM 08-21-2022
It's one thing when the coaching staff decides to play a vanilla scheme to evaluate players...it's another when said players being evaluated universally look like they dont belong in the NFL.

This was the rotation of thier 2022 team for the first half....playing the depth of the Bills after the first drive.

The casual fan doesn't understand the value of depth in an 18 week season...players get knicked up...it's a battle of attrition.

Donks bench looks like that of a last place team...that overpaid for an aging name-brand QB.

Donks are a few injuries from being out of contention...even if those injuries are just for a few games. Their schedule gets progressively more difficult as the season wears on..
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:18 AM 08-21-2022
I mentioned it a few weeks ago...there is a lot of pressure on the Donk organization/GM/Wilson to win that opener. It's on national TV too...

If they lose to Lock...after all the media hype and resources they gave up? Seahawks are expected to be rebuilding...

I read that Hackett is intentionally not playing the starters as some form of "surprise attack" for the Seahawk game...Sorry, if the Donks are as good as the media pretends they are...there wouldn't be a need to stash your starters for a competitive advantage against a last place Seattle team.

Teams dont tackle much in training camp...I wouldnt go into week one expecting a sharp performance if the season opener is your first attempt at actual game speed.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:23 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I mentioned it a few weeks ago...there is a lot of pressure on the Donk organization/GM to win that opener. It's on national TV too...

If they lose to Lock...after all the media hype and resources they gave up? Seahawks are expected to be rebuilding...

I read that Hackett is intentionally not playing the starters as some form of "surprise attack" for the Seahawk game...Sorry, if the Donks are as good as the media pretends they are...there wouldn't be a need to stash your starters for a competitive advantage against a last place Seattle team.

Teams dont tackle much in training camp...I wouldnt go into the season expecting a sharp performance if game one is your first game speed attempt.
https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...-in-preseason/

It sounds like WalRuss is more afraid of getting hurt than he is interested in getting some valuable game time in the new system. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured early in the season because of it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:32 AM 08-21-2022
https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...-in-preseason/

It sounds like WalRuss is more afraid of getting hurt than he is interested in getting some valuable game time in the new system. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured early in the season because of it.
:-)...that didnt age well.

“Facing starters — it’s a great measuring stick for some guys with their first time in the league or first time in the system,” Outten said. “We’ll see how it plays out. Playing there last year, they had a bunch of starters in as well. It was a really good test for us to see where we were before the season.”
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:36 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-)...that didnt age well.

“Facing starters — it’s a great measuring stick for some guys with their first time in the league or first time in the system,” Outten said. “We’ll see how it plays out. Playing there last year, they had a bunch of starters in as well. It was a really good test for us to see where we were before the season.”
Now they see where they are. Back in the cellar. AGAIN!! :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:39 AM 08-21-2022
Broncos pass rushers haven’t proven anything yet. It’s hillarious that Knowmo is pumping them up to be Von/Ware/Barrett/ Ray
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:46 AM 08-21-2022
This just in:

They're still shitty.
[Reply]
Page 3098 of 4922
« First < 2098259829983048308830943095309630973098 309931003101310231083148319835984098 > Last »
Up