ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 309 of 335
« First < 209259299305306307308309 310311312313319 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:37 AM 09-15-2016
Original book art

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/20...ition-images#4

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:07 AM 09-15-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 09:13 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!
You know Gendry has to come back sooner or later. No way they show Davos rescuing him without following up on his story.
Maybe the Red Woman bumps into him and gets herself some of that king's blood the old fashioned way.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hawk 10:08 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
When J Mormont has Tyrion and they're sailing through Valyria, Tyrion goes underwater and the screen goes black. I remember only thinking, "he better not die" followed by "is that how the episode will end?"

But on this watching I had another thought; the screen comes back into focus with Tyrion looking up at Jorah. And soon after you can see how far away they are from the rock formation and building remains they were just fighting the rock men.

What is the thought that Tyrion drowned and Jorah brought him back to life? Explains the darkness, later explained more from Jon's character when he died. Also adds to the lesser explored theory that Tyrion is a targaryan.

Just a thought I had.
I don't know if Tyrion actually died, or was just passed out from near drowning and rescued, but it is interesting that Jorah gets the greyscale but Tyrion doesn't. Targs seem to have some immunity to it (Dany never gets the plague either even though she goes out among the victims at one point in the books), so it could be another clue that Tyrion may be a Targ.

On book Tyrion, they end a chapter with him seemingly drowning in Book 5, but it was not the end of a book, and you find out later in the book that he's still alive. At the end of Book 3, Tyrion is taken off in a wine casket after escaping his death sentence with help from Varys and Jaime, so you didn't know what's going to happen to him at that point. That cliffhanger lasted for 10 years since Tyrion was not in Book 4 at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:20 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
edited.
I had to take you of ignore due to a complaint. You violated rule #1. No talk of future un-aired episodes outside of spoilers. Your negativity about spoilers that the posters in here agreed too and continuing to push on this has earned you a 2 week vacation. It would seem that you would be happier creating your own thread. When you come back, you are on thin ice permanently.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:28 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I had to take you of ignore due to a complaint. You violated rule #1. No talk of future un-aired episodes outside of spoilers. Your negativity about spoilers that the posters in here agreed too and continuing to push on this has earned you a 2 week vacation. It would seem that you would be happier creating your own thread. When you come back, you are on thin ice permanently.
I'm no vailpass defender, but all I see in that post is speculation...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:29 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You know Gendry has to come back sooner or later. No way they show Davos rescuing him without following up on his story.
Maybe the Red Woman bumps into him and gets herself some of that king's blood the old fashioned way.
Wonder when he'll come back?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:33 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
In the past week BRC has;

bellyached mightily about Cosmo getting a THREAD ban for directly questioning the mod's ability to do so, claiming it was a partisan act and that he was speaking up as a noble non-partisan opponent of censorship.

bitched about a [somewhat ill-considered] joke someone made in the game thread and recommended either self-banning or a mod imposed ban for such crass behavior

threatened vail with banning for posting public news about cast activity during filming, apparently resulting in the removal of a post you missed.

Schizophrenic.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:33 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The complaint was a spoiler and then comment about that spoiler that mentions a major person coming back. Thereby making it clear about an un-aired plot twist. I agreed. Its a 2 week in the off season vacation. Not shedding any tears here.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:35 AM 09-15-2016
The complaint was a spoiler and then comment about that spoiler that mentions a major person coming back. Thereby making it clear about an un-aired plot twist. I agreed. Its a 2 week in the off season vacation. Not shedding any tears here.
Fucking hypocrite.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:35 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
In the past week BRC has;

bellyached mightily about Cosmo getting a THREAD ban for directly questioning the mod's ability to do so, claiming it was a partisan act and that he was speaking up as a noble non-partisan opponent of censorship.

bitched about a [somewhat ill-considered] joke someone made in the game thread and recommended either self-banning or a mod imposed ban for such crass behavior

threatened vail with banning for posting public news about cast activity during filming, apparently resulting in the removal of a post you missed.

Schizophrenic.
Leave the DC shit in DC.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:36 AM 09-15-2016
Leave the DC shit in DC.
Apparently it's moderating this thread as well.

You're the one with three VOCAL and vastly differing standards you spouted in DC, the lounge and the media center respectively.
[Reply]
Fish 11:11 AM 09-15-2016
Jaqen has fallen on hard times since Arya left...

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:14 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Jaqen has fallen on hard times since Arya left
Jackie Hayger? . . . Latte for Jackie Hayger? . . .
[Reply]
Page 309 of 335
« First < 209259299305306307308309 310311312313319 > Last »
Up