ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 335
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
kcfanXIII 02:46 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
They should have had him driving his car at an army of lesser cars.
In a straight line, or zig zagging?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:14 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Caught this commercial for the first time last night and almost fell over laughing when I figured out what she was doing.

Marci freaking Runkle
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:52 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Cokey Smurf
FYP
[Reply]
Fish 10:33 PM 09-02-2016
:-)

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:06 AM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)

Late June?

[Reply]
Buehler445 02:48 PM 09-03-2016
Right in the middle of wheat harvest. Fucking great.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:41 PM 09-03-2016
Gimme the inside track to any production shortfalls. Imma need some edge on futures trading so I can make bank.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:12 AM 09-04-2016
Actually I forgot about this. Kit Harrington is opposite Andy Samberg in the tennis mockumentary Seven Days in Hell.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:27 AM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Actually I forgot about this. Kit Harrington is opposite Andy Samberg in the tennis mockumentary Seven Days in Hell.
John Snow plays tennis?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:40 AM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
John Snow plays tennis?
Convincingly enough that I didn't at all make the realization that Harrington was in the thing as I got into really watching GoT.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:21 AM 09-09-2016
Rewatching the series, for the first couple seasons, this is probably the 4 or 5 time, but only the second or third in season 5 now.

Anyway, just finished sons of the harpy, I remember all the hub-bub about barriston dying. I just counted 13 harpies getting sliced by the old man, so now, after the initial shock is a couple years old, I see it more for what it was for the show. A way to still show he's a badass, but a way for the show to seperate itself from the books. It had to anyway and had in some other ways, but really had to in season 6 and soon 7.

Just a couple two cents of thought on reviewing after this time had gone by. Just got off a 12 hour shift, had a couple glasses of vino and left over pasta. Probably watch one more while I drift off to sleep. Good day to you regular working class.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:45 AM 09-09-2016
When J Mormont has Tyrion and they're sailing through Valyria, Tyrion goes underwater and the screen goes black. I remember only thinking, "he better not die" followed by "is that how the episode will end?"

But on this watching I had another thought; the screen comes back into focus with Tyrion looking up at Jorah. And soon after you can see how far away they are from the rock formation and building remains they were just fighting the rock men.

What is the thought that Tyrion drowned and Jorah brought him back to life? Explains the darkness, later explained more from Jon's character when he died. Also adds to the lesser explored theory that Tyrion is a targaryan.

Just a thought I had.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
When J Mormont has Tyrion and they're sailing through Valyria, Tyrion goes underwater and the screen goes black.
Not exact in the details, he was with Pirates but thats how GRRM ended one book.

Had to wait 6-7 years to know if he survived.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:45 AM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
When J Mormont has Tyrion and they're sailing through Valyria, Tyrion goes underwater and the screen goes black. I remember only thinking, "he better not die" followed by "is that how the episode will end?"

But on this watching I had another thought; the screen comes back into focus with Tyrion looking up at Jorah. And soon after you can see how far away they are from the rock formation and building remains they were just fighting the rock men.

What is the thought that Tyrion drowned and Jorah brought him back to life? Explains the darkness, later explained more from Jon's character when he died. Also adds to the lesser explored theory that Tyrion is a targaryan.

Just a thought I had.
How would Jorah have brought him back to life?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:34 AM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
How would Jorah have brought him back to life?
Mouth to mouth resuscitation?
[Reply]
Page 308 of 335
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Up