ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 359
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316356 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 03:36 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

Hmmm... looks eerily simliar to Reviewbrah. Look at the eyes/nose:
Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (48.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:37 PM 12-13-2022
I didn't realize this many pedophile lovers existed on CP. Pretty nasty.
[Reply]
alanm 08:35 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Here you go. Uploaded in 2020, so she's 20-21 in the tiktok.
@sarah.degroat14 don’t mind the weird girl in the back she has special needs@emmaacrowe #specialneeds #specialneedschildren #fyp#4upage ♬ original sound - •sarah•degroat•
Yeah.. she's run of the mill high school looking cute. Nothing special. That booking photo is just flat out terrible though.
[Reply]
alanm 08:37 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I didn't realize this many audiophile lovers existed on CP. Pretty nasty.
The girl is 23.. sheesh :-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
Yeah.. she's run of the mill high school looking cute. Nothing special. That booking photo is just flat out terrible though.
Scared the hell out of me when I saw the links. She looks like a kid until the makeup comes off.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:23 AM 12-14-2022
Here you go. Uploaded in 2020, so she's 20-21 in the tiktok.

@sarah.degroat14 don’t mind the weird girl in the back she has special needs@emmaacrowe #specialneeds #specialneedschildren #fyp#4upage ♬ original sound - •sarah•degroat•
Not guilty. Especially if she brings along her friend.
[Reply]
scho63 10:35 AM 12-14-2022
This thread has gone from HOT to NOT.

Cmon hot teachers, get back in the game.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:42 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
The girl is 23.. sheesh :-)
This is the reason I'm a firm believer that young adults in their 20's or low end of 20's shouldn't be teaching highschool students. In a few years time they are all in the same dating circle so putting them together during a time of raging hormones and that age gap is still the same but just at an illegal point in time is a recipe for disaster.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 11:25 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

A high school teacher sent in her resignation after school officials in Oklahoma uncovered evidence that she used Google Docs to send sexual messages to a student, reports say.

The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office said Deer Creek High School teacher Sarah Hull-Degroat, 23, sent sexual messages and a photo of her topless to a 15-year-old student through Google Docs, which allows users to share and edit documents with others.

School officials were notified of the communication between the teacher and student when software flagged words in the Google Doc relating to sex, the sheriff’s office said in an affidavit for a search warrant. Messages showed the two were planning on meeting on Friday, Dec. 2, before school officials intervened.

Lenis DeRieux, the assistant superintendent for the Deer Creek School District, told sheriff’s officials “it appeared there may have been sexual contact between the minor student and Hull-Degroat,” according to the affidavit.

Oklahoma County Sheriff Tommie Johnson III announced the arrest of Hull-Degroat last week. She was charged with soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology, Johnson said in the news briefing streamed by KOKH.

Hull-Degroat was placed on administrative leave by Deer Creek Schools, according to KOKI.

“A teacher is not meant to be that kind of a friend. You know, they’re supposed to be a role model,” Deer Creek Superintendent Dr. Jason Perez said, according to KFOR. “They’re supposed to be a mentor to the students and that’s the relationship we expect for all of our staff. Period.”

Hull-Degroat’s employment status was on the agenda for the Deer Creek Board of Education meeting scheduled for Monday, Dec. 12, but she reportedly sent in her resignation beforehand.

“It didn’t really shock me to receive the resignation,” Perez told KFOR.

The school board will act on her resignation during next month’s meeting, and the district is requesting that her teaching certificate be revoked, KOKH reported.

Deer Creek High School is in Edmond, about 20 miles north of Oklahoma City.
Should I feel weird that my son is 15 and goes to that school???
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:29 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Should I feel weird that my son is 15 and goes to that school???
I'd like to see those pics, for science of course, if they are out there somewhere.
[Reply]
notorious 11:31 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
This is the reason I'm a firm believer that young adults in their 20's or low end of 20's shouldn't be teaching highschool students. In a few years time they are all in the same dating circle so putting them together during a time of raging hormones and that age gap is still the same but just at an illegal point in time is a recipe for disaster.
There is a shortage of teachers. You hire a quality one no matter what their age is, and expect them to act professionally.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:56 AM 12-14-2022
There is a shortage of teachers. You hire a quality one no matter what their age is, and expect them to act professionally.
Everyone someone hires is expected to act professionally..... Doesn't mean it's always the case.

I've worked in both the Trade and Corporate America. Plenty of unprofessional people well over the age of 30.... Now lets lower that age to 22 and allow them to teach kids that in age wise were their freshman when they were a senior?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:04 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
This thread has gone from HOT to NOT.

Cmon hot teachers, get back in the game.
They'll be back. Most are just getting probation.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:13 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
They'll be back. Most are just getting probation.
:-)

This thread is trash.
[Reply]
deegs 01:15 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I didn't realize this many audiophile lovers existed on CP. Pretty nasty.
It is bizarre.

DC- Pedos are terrible!
This thread- Pedos are hawt!
[Reply]
Page 306 of 359
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316356 > Last »
Up