ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 301 of 335
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How do you guys want to handle pics of the GOT set for 2017 . Actors in obvious plot points. Danerys in Kings Landing, battle scene with new alliances etc.

They will come out. So we just post them in here or spoiler them? Up to the group to decide.
I'd say spoiler them. The rules that make the most sense are if it has aired it is fair game. If it hasn't spoiler.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:01 AM 07-29-2016
How do you guys want to handle pics of the GOT set for 2017 . Actors in obvious plot points. Danerys in Kings Landing, battle scene with new alliances etc.

They will come out. So we just post them in here or spoiler them? Up to the group to decide.
Quit acting like you own this thread.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:01 AM 07-29-2016
I'd say YouTube is is fine unless it auto plays
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:04 AM 07-29-2016

Spoiler tag those bad boys.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:00 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'd say spoiler them. The rules that make the most sense are if it has aired it is fair game. If it hasn't spoiler.

Agreed.
[Reply]
unlurking 01:42 PM 07-29-2016
Should have kept two threads. 300+ pages in this one alone. I really don't care personally though.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:55 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Should have kept two threads. 300+ pages in this one alone. I really don't care personally though.
Up your posts per page, ffs!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:16 PM 07-29-2016
I agree with spoiler tags for characters on certain locations and when certain people are with other characters as well that we aren't used to seeing together.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:18 PM 07-29-2016
I have just started reading the books. I am about 150 pages into the first one so nothing different going on at all yet. Did I see mentioned a few times that there are different orders in which to read the books that might make the experience different or better?
[Reply]
listopencil 03:37 PM 07-29-2016

I would say that any media involving actual content from unaired episodes qualifies as spoilers.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:44 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I have just started reading the books. I am about 150 pages into the first one so nothing different going on at all yet. Did I see mentioned a few times that there are different orders in which to read the books that might make the experience different or better?
Apparently, the most recent two books (4 & 5?) take place concurrently, so people have suggested chapter orders for reading both books together. There are links earlier in the thread for suggested chapter orders.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:34 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Up your posts per page, ffs!
:-)

I'm at 30 ppg, but the default is 15, so I thought I'd just go with that for a number.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:59 PM 07-31-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I believe this is the one I went off of and yes, it does make it better.

http://boiledleather.com/post/259025...ng-order-for-a
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:36 PM 07-31-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I would say that any media involving actual content from unaired episodes qualifies as spoilers.
I like the way you phrase it.

Anything said by a producer, GRMM or actors publicly, stuff from comic con etc would be fair game.

Any other opinions?

Hows this sound?

No media of any kind from unaired episodes without being within a spoiler.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:45 PM 07-31-2016
I like the way you phrase it.

Anything said by a producer, GRMM or actors publicly, stuff from comic con etc would be fair game.

Any other opinions?

Hows this sound?

No media of any kind from unaired episodes without being within a spoiler.
My bad, one thing I didn't think of when I typed that out: Episode previews/pics shown by HBO. The little clips they put out before the show airs and the pics they release that go with articles. I don't watch the previews and I completely forgot about that. I would say that previews and pics authorized for release by HBO should be OK as non spoilers (more of a tease than a spoiler). But something like that could still be considered a spoiler by some so I really don't know.
[Reply]
Page 301 of 335
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Up