Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
straycash 10:43 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
No, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart
Thanks for going easy on me, after all we're in the same insecure boat
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:48 AM 01-31-2023
To fans of the other 31 teams: you can hate us all you want, you can whine, cry, and boohoo all you want about how we hosted 5 straight AFC Championships and won last Sunday but you all better acknowledge and respect us!

We, the Kansas City Chiefs, are the Golden Boy organization and our players and us Chiefs fans are the true paragons of virtue in the NFL.

Kneel down and kiss our rings because we are, always have been, and always will be, better than you...and you know it!
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:49 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
:-) all chiefs fans in this thread, the insecure fan for 200 please
Go eat some pickled herring and feck right off
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:43 AM 01-31-2023
Nope...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:44 AM 01-31-2023
That's why all the folks that are crying about that penalty being enforced are so fucking stupid. Bystanders actually got hurt because of what Ossai did.
[Reply]
straycash 11:51 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nope....
Say you're insecure without saying you're insecure..

I must say there's a few smart **** around these boards, now that you mention it.

Also you took a disgusting joke and replaced a word in it, truly a disgusting act, sir
[Reply]
tredadda 12:00 PM 01-31-2023

I must say there's a few smart riggers around these boards, now that you mention it.

Also you took a disgusting joke and replaced a word in it, truly a disgusting act, sir
What do KC fans have to be insecure about? Their team has hosted five straight AFCCGs and are going to the SB for the third time in four years. One fan base is celebrating and another is complaining about the NFL being rigged.
[Reply]
straycash 12:04 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What do KC fans have to be insecure about? Their team has hosted five straight AFCCGs and are going to the SB for the third time in four years. One fan base is celebrating and another is complaining about the NFL being rigged.
Theres a world outside your small bubble, the entire NFL world is calling it rigged
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:05 PM 01-31-2023
Theres a world outside your small bubble, the entire NFL world is calling it rigged
They hate is cause they ain't us
[Reply]
tredadda 12:06 PM 01-31-2023
Pat McAfee has debunked that. Plus the ones screaming the loudest are Bengals fans and those who wanted KC to lose.
[Reply]
straycash 12:10 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Pat McAfee has debunked that. Plus the ones screaming the loudest are Bengals fans and those who wanted KC to lose.
Who? A punter? Well dang alright, the mods are telling me to give you the benefit of the doubt, so there. Also mods I can behave or ban me already, cowards.
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:12 PM 01-31-2023
We've had a few salty trolls roll through here over the years. Forgive me for not knowing, but what team is it that you root for?
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:13 PM 01-31-2023
That's laughably untrue, but keep doing you.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:15 PM 01-31-2023
Your entire existence on our forum says you're insecure.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:15 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m still baffled at the complaining about the do over third down play. Plays start and happen all the time that should have gotten stopped or not happened, whether a timeout was called and not heard, or a whistle was blown for another reason.
Essentially zero impact since KC ended up punting. The Bengals had their chance to win the game. Two possessions in a tie game at the end. They punted and threw an interception. Nobody forced their dipshit player to shove Mahomes when he was already 3-4 feet out of bounds.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 42
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up