ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 42
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
srvy 06:00 PM 10-12-2022
I don't know if Adams would have stopped to check on the kid or not. It does look like Adams's handler urges him to keep on stepping to get to the lockers. The handler held up and checked his well-being the crowd was in no mood to have a raider hanging in the corridor mouthing off.
[Reply]
jdubya 06:00 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I dunno. Looked dorky to me.

Maybe you’re dorky?

To be fair, I do a ton of dorky stuff. I spend a ton of time running numbers and doing shit like tax planning, capital finance analysis, and accounting. Total dumber monkey dork. I probably don’t look like a dork though because I’m a giant ****ing ogre. I’m sure I look similarly hilarious crammed into a desk staring at a monitor.

:-) I read dork. Sue me…. Too early? :-)
You might be onto something. Renfrow looks like a complete nerd dork in street clothes....maybe DA has an affinity for running into dorks. I wonder if Renfrow is going to charge DA for "assault" as well lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:42 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
You might be onto something. Renfrow looks like a complete nerd dork in street clothes....maybe DA has an affinity for running into dorks. I wonder if Renfrow is going to charge DA for "assault" as well lol
:-).

At least you can keep your sense of humor after that game.

Well done.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:55 PM 10-12-2022
Hmm. So I just read an article that states that the tunnel in question is supposed to be kept clear of all personnel except players, coaches, etc. In other words, even though this kid was 'credentialed,' he wasn't authorized to be there in the tunnel, or at its entrance, at that time (the end of the game). Further, this violation by the kid could warrant the loss of his credentials.

Interesting.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:03 PM 10-12-2022
would've been cool if you, you know, shared this article with the class
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:12 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hmm. So I just read an article that states that the tunnel in question is supposed to be kept clear of all personnel except players, coaches, etc. In other words, even though this kid was 'credentialed,' he wasn't authorized to be there in the tunnel, or at its entrance, at that time (the end of the game). Further, this violation by the kid could warrant the loss of his credentials.

Interesting.
That sounds pretty surprising as there are plenty of pictures of players exiting through that tunnel with cameras camped all over the tunnel. Was that reliable or was that just a raider media type speculating? I’ve seen some raiders media chirp this on twitter but nothing beyond that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:14 PM 10-12-2022
Exhibit b

https://www.reddit.com/r/Chargers/co...tm_name=iossmf
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:20 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I think it will hurt Davante's case that he didn't just level one dork. He was on a dork leveling spree.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:23 PM 10-12-2022
Remember that time Josh Allen shoved cameras out of the way for getting in his way after he was hurting from that big playoff loss?

Me neither

Maybe... just maybe... security didn't clear the tunnel because for decades the media has always surrounded players leaving the tunnel, even after a loss.

[Reply]
EPodolak 07:34 PM 10-12-2022
Shouldn't single out and criticize Adams, every other Raider would have done the same thing.
[Reply]
threebag 07:52 PM 10-12-2022
Fuck AV Dorks
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:16 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Remember that time Josh Allen shoved cameras out of the way for getting in his way after he was hurting from that big playoff loss?

Me neither

Maybe... just maybe... security didn't clear the tunnel because for decades the media has always surrounded players leaving the tunnel, even after a loss.

Look at all the dorks in his way!
[Reply]
jdubya 08:39 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Interesting.
No link but I have heard photographers on the field are told they are there at their own risk so to speak. It's considered a privilege to be on the field.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Look at all the dorks in his way!
It’s security failure! No team EVER allows media near a tunnel. So raiders fans say after hearing it from a raiders radio guy.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:16 PM 10-12-2022
Screw Davante. If it was some douchebag fan doing something dumb I wouldn’t care. He assaulted a guy just trying to do his job.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 42
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up