ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 247
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:11 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Bills fans by and large think Mahomes is who he is because of the system, they think he runs up his TD totals with passes that shouldn’t count as TD passes (I’ve seen them propose new stats for it), they think we are the luckiest team ever and get all the ref breaks, they consistently say Mahomes is the luckiest QB with missing INTs, we don’t care about morals and support abusers, and they absolutely love claiming Mahomes never makes challenging or contested throws and that his guys are always schemed wide open.

The lesson here is if you want to continue liking the Bills don’t read anything that 90% of their fan base says about the Chiefs players and organization.
The whining about shovel passes is annoying. He has, what, two of those per year?

I definitely don't watch every Bills game, but when I do, nearly every pass is to a wide open WR. Especially this year. Even in his greatest moment in the AFCC last year, all his TDs but one were to wide open receivers thanks to miscommunication or DBs falling down. I'd like to see all these incredibly challenging contested completions of his. He doesn't have the accuracy to consistently make throws into tight windows. Until a year or two ago, he didn't even have the accuracy to consistently hit wide open WRs.

Mahomes has completed plenty of passes to schemed open receivers, but he's also proven many times that he can do a hell of a lot more than that.
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Adequate QB play from a 3rd round draft pick. Allows them to absolutely stack guys around him.

They're a problem in the NFC and with that schedule, I don't see them winning less than 13.
Jesus. I just looked at their schedule. They have only have 1 game left that they might be an underdog in. Other than that, the other teams are downright terrible to average at best.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Jesus. I just looked at their schedule. They have only have 1 game left that they might be an underdog in. Other than that, the other teams are downright terrible to average at best.
The NFC is terrible.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:19 AM 09-21-2022
Bills fans by and large think Mahomes is who he is because of the system, they think he runs up his TD totals with passes that shouldn’t count as TD passes (I’ve seen them propose new stats for it), they think we are the luckiest team ever and get all the ref breaks, they consistently say Mahomes is the luckiest QB with missing INTs, we don’t care about morals and support abusers, and they absolutely love claiming Mahomes never makes challenging or contested throws and that his guys are always schemed wide open.

The lesson here is if you want to continue liking the Bills don’t read anything that 90% of their fan base says about the Chiefs players and organization.
Great how they probably bitched about Patriots fans for 20 years and now they're 100 times worse in a matter of a few years with no significant playoff wins.

And the bolded part is particularly hilarious since the Bills are so well known for running up the score on shitty teams.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 AM 09-21-2022
Yeah, he's been good. Picking spots and such.

It's more the Josh Allen designed runs that I just cringe at.
You and Trey Lance both...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:39 AM 09-21-2022
Oh for sure, he's here. I'm not overly worried yet, that Charger d just has dudes everywhere. It was gonna be a slog.

I think there's a case to be made that it's the most talented D overall in teh league. I'm not really sure it's close either.
Exactly. It’s probably the most talented by a decent margin.

People need to freaking relax. This offense was a damn machine in the first week and in preseason. Now after one game vs an extremely talented defense built to slow down the Chiefs, the sky is falling and all the receivers are JAGs. No, they’re not. They’re not an elite group, but they’re fine. Smith-Schuster will have a really solid year, and we’ll have 2-3 others that are decently productive, along with the best TE in the game.

Wouldn’t mind if they went after Beckham though.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:41 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Ravens were dead last in pass defense last year and their on pace to be worse this year. They aren’t winning shirt with that defense.
What about pant?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
What about pant?
Girdle.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:58 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd like to see all these incredibly challenging contested completions of his. He doesn't have the accuracy to consistently make throws into tight windows.
This was true in 2019. Not so much now.

Have you seen this video? 5 minutes of tight window Josh Allen throws

youtu.be/a8OwaLppkEE
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:58 AM 09-21-2022

Yeah, I don't mind the Bills team. I like Josh Allen and think the city deserves a SuperBowl.

That said, the fans that hate on Mahomes/Chiefs and make all of these excuses can get bent.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:01 AM 09-21-2022
Oh look, another Bills fan. Quality first post, though.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:04 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Yeah, I don't mind the Bills team. I like Josh Allen and think the city deserves a SuperBowl.

That said, the fans that hate on Mahomes/Chiefs and make all of these excuses can get bent.
Mahomes is great. Any Bills fan insinuating otherwise should just be ignored. Not even worthy of responding.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:08 AM 09-21-2022
Oh look, another Bills fan. Quality first post, though.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
O.city 11:15 AM 09-21-2022
The NFC is terrible.
I mean.....is it that much worse thus far than the AFC?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 09-21-2022
I mean.....is it that much worse thus far than the AFC?
Yes. In the AFC you have some real contenders with young QB’s. The NFC is a bunch of aging teams with aging QB’s.

There’s 3 tiers of teams in the AFC. There’s only two in the NFC because there’s no juice at the top. None of the top NFC teams would be real contenders in the AFC. Buffalo is that much better than everybody else.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 247
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up